Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,139 members, 7,967,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:11 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (329905 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jblade: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Say something!!!!!! She kept repeating that line, chai, I miss my ex...na me Bleep up.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
up to gsogbu to disclose to us what actually happened or not, well, so sorry for your predicament; I hate to hear about arrest, must have been an unpleasant experience
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
teachers in private schools are wack......how can a teacher be teaching 2,3,4 subjects? some schools are even worse off, let them find solution to it, we don't want dumb leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tomorrow will be a better day for me. about a week o so I traveled to have some time off from work and burdens. Though I knew very well the place was in crisis. 2 days latter we were robbed I reported to the police luckily one of those guys was identified but before he was arrested he was beheaded by cultist. A good number of guys including myself were arrested and detained. Thank God for a good lawyer else I would still be in EXILE
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Exike is not your portion bro, thank God for his interference
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Interference of God indeed! Exile in police custody is torture mehn! They do know the truth sometimes but that greed to make money will not allow them do the right thing ....... cases like yours are rampant and its dis-heartening to keep hearing about this inhumane acts from pple that are supposed to protect us! The most important thing now is that you are out and free, God's protection will continue to be on us all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
All is well, buh wait ooo vivie01 are u speaking out of experience about the police stuff ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Police stuff experience? No way! Speaking from what I read and heard from some pple (as well as on media) who had issues with police; for instance, one woman's son in my former church was a victim of wrong arrest like that, when narrating her ordeal to us and the torture her son was subjected to, it wasnt pleasant at all - went to check on the son but was also put behind bars for trying to proof the son's innocence and had to be released on bail with certain amount..... sounds so terrible...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2017
Terrible things some Policemen do nowadays, a tenant died in a rented house, the landlady discovered that in time and went to Police Station to report the case, they asked her to pay for reporting a case at the Police station but she let off and left with the excuse she didn't have money.

When relatives of the dead came, they went to the same station the landlady was earlier to report the case, those same Policemen that asked her to pay took her (landlady) to station that she was a suspect!! She was later bailed with 50k.

Who was at fault in that scenario? Is it the landlady that couldn't pay for reporting a case at the station or the policemen that asked her to pay for reporting same.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2017
same or similar thing happened to a man wrongfully arrested for bearing same name with a culprit the police were looking for, they did not have the photograph of the culprit, only using name to track him. This other one was able to prove his innocence eventually, but guess what, his family was contacted to pay the sum of N300k b4 he could be released for offence not committed, though negotiated down to 100k I think but the question is: who should be paying who?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Who is going to save us all from this quagmire
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2017
quagmire is in d dictionary; I believe, though I don't know d meaning, but I'll search for it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
it's so heartbreaking to hear all this,do we really need to pay for reporting a case,when will our country people change
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jblade: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Change the Change else This "Change" will change you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2017
You should know that what goes around comes around
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Around the corner somewhere i can see a better future, let just be optimistic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2017
optimistic and believing that one day things will turn around for good
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2017
Good morning vivie01 you are look good this morning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
morning to you too and all in the house ... orgzeyn, do you mean to ask if Im good this morning? smiley Yes, I give God all the glory, thanks. Believed you are good too ......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
too much circulation makes the price go down.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Down where?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
where are you my great people? No one has ever thought of asking after op kingcypress
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jaszplus12(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
kingcypress? this my first time seeing this name on this forum!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
forum here contains large number of registered users spread across various sections ..... kingcypress came around early this week and disappeared again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Abee79(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Again, here we Go! I have to read all the comments before my post in order to ensure I make sense of it in my brain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
brain drain..we're having new people here n me laikkit! tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Laikkit?? In which dictionary can we check this up ..... well nevermind, me liking it as well
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
well,i also like it but abee79 dat ur picture is scary
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
scary is the dog, I tell u......but wait, I should be able to make good meme with it, e go make sense.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
sense Abee79 is a good romancelander, checked up his dp after Holuu's comment and saw quite a sizeable number of 'f' he's following, Abee79, you are welcome to jokes section of NL
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
NL as in Nairaland is just full of different kinds of folks, na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.