Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,772 members, 7,935,287 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (326776 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
o happy day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Day is almost gone, and as I always ask, 'what have you achieved today?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jblade: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Freddyjimoh:
Day is almost gone, and as I always ask, 'what have you achieved today?

Today was stressful, really need a long weekend again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
again and again, I'm still at home, will resume work on Monday, I washed my clothes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
clothes washed , ironed and dressed with gives you all day confidence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
confidence is very important in communication, it'll make u to express urself very well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well ? This life is somtin else
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
else some people won't achieve anything in life, but we shall be successful in everything we lay our hands on.amen.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Amen to all pur prayers and efforts of making Nigeria better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
better than the best....that all we hope for.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nbote(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
For d luv of God, Are we done Yet!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nbote(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
For d luv of God, Aren't we done Yet!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Yet you ask the question all over again. Well good morning my peeps
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
peeps, enjoy your weekend and stay focused
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2017
focused?anyways it's weekend again,another day for chelseafc to claim 3 point again,wil vivie01 like to join me in watching the match?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2017
match between chelsea and which club? Not a lover of football but do watch premiership finals if chanced sometimes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Sometimes being an Arsenal fan can be frustrating but eh, I love my club die come what may
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
May the almighty God deliver us from evil of all smiling enemies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
enemies pretending to be friends ..... orgzeyn, encountered any such experience recently?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
recently?.....OK, d question is directed to orgzeyn,so I'll pass.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pass me not oh gentle savior
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
saviour,saviour,saviour hear my humble cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
cry me a river by Justin Timberlake is one of my favorite songs.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Intrepid01(m): 4:14am On Sep 10, 2017
songs, meaningful one I mean, bring joy to the soul.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2017
Soul of a sinner shall perish
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
perish in the lake of fire, may this never be our portion in Jesus name
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Name Of God Is A Strong Tower,the Righteous Ran Into It And He Is Saved.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
saved is the one who look unto Jesus....the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
faith worketh patience
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BIXYBABE: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Patience Jonathan is d wife if of our former President
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
President Buhari is the 15th Head of State in Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.