Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,790 members, 7,935,372 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (326785 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Earth is a market buy whatever you want to buy and go home
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Home sweet home smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
home is where u are immaculatequeen, don't be shy, feel free to express urself, it's for fun;u know. write as long as ur can can take.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Take it as I write tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
write whatever u can write and feel at home, u're welcome once again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
again,say gain again,again,again,again,again,again,again,again,again and again(if you can repeat that without stammering then you are......).immaculatequeen you need real initiation from the king(holuu)and chiefs(freedyjimoh,orgzeyn,shevydman)and the queen(vivie01)before you are welcomed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcomed by king and chiefs? Holuu, this your speech is enough to commence recalling that title ..... immaculatequeen dont mind him, no initiation jare, oba is high on mineral water, we are all children of God and you are welcome to this thread, I hope you catch much fun here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
vivie01:
Welcomed by kings and chiefs? Holuu, this your speech is enough to commence recalling that title ..... immaculatequeen dont mind him, no initiation jare, oba is high on mineral water, we are all children of God and you are welcome to this thread, I hope you catch much fun here

Here is really fun....Loving it smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
It was announced yesterday by NBS (Nigerian Bureau of Statistics) that recession is over but citizenry rebuffed the claim saying that it only ended with the rich but not with the masses
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
masses need to calm down......it's a gradual procedure.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
procedures need to be followed by masses and masses are people like us,until we can eat three square meals then i think we are out of recession truely,am in support of atiku's claim
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Holuu:
masses are people like us,until we can eat three square meals then i think we are out of recession truely,am in support of atiku's claim
claim whatever u like, I have quoted u too.....hehehe, the one and only king holuu has been caught in the cage, use 4g phones, they won't agree, shaa enjoy yourself on three square meals everyday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

claim whatever u like, I have quoted u too.....hehehe, the one and only king holuu has been caught in the cage, use 4g phones, they won't agree, shaa enjoy yourself on three square meals everyday.
everyday and everytime,i can keep quoting shervydman which i just did again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
again, Vivie01 is scared of commenting... she's scared of getting caught by shervydman.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shervydman! Cant be scared of you now cos you are harmless grin just dont know whats wrong with this my keypad tonight .... lets know that everyday meal alone is not sufficient to justify that we are out of recession, forget that Atiku's ranting, though saying the truth but its campaign strategy, the fact remains that they brought the nation to where it now is
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is like you guys are having fun without freddyjimoh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Freddyjimoh you are welcome sir, how's work today? We are loyal sir even in your temporary absence smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
absence of worms in my tommy would have been the best but hell no!anyone whose food is ready am hungry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
hungry man size indomie is what I just finished eating.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Eating eba even after taking a bowl of point-and-kill peppersoup, and I am so full right now.... @vivie01, thanks mam and work was as usual hectic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Freddyjimoh:
Eating eba even after taking a bowl of point-and-kill peppersoup, and I am so full right now.... @vivie01, thanks mam and work was as usual hectic
hectic ? No no for me my own day was sinrinrinwehnrenren, mean stress free
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
free of rogbodiyan (problems)......tomorrow's gonna be a better day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Day has break, let's go make/earn our pay
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Pay youy dues so you earn your pay
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2017
pay ur tithes so that things will not be tight for u, I'm not going to work;pals.....hehehe, I'll be here on my bed waiting for u guys at the end of d day's activities. have a stress-free day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Shervydman, hope u're hale and hearty now just enjoying the rest of ur leave days, this one you said you're on bed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2017
bed is the best place to be at this very hour, I'm Hale and hearty, just exercising my sick leave. thanks for ur concern and have a wonderful day ahead. by d way where's gsogbu?(his moniker sounds like uzobu, eyimba, eyim... hehehehe) I pray my mouth doesn't kill me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:
bed is the best place to be at this very hour, I'm Hale and hearty, just exercising my sick leave. thanks for ur concern and have a wonderful day ahead. by d way where's gsogbu?(his moniker sounds like uzobu, eyimba, eyim... hehehehe) I pray my mouth doesn't kill me.
me is going to work oooo pray my day will be better then xterday. Shervydman enjoy ur leave
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2017
leave jblade alone......I'm seeing him there but he doesn't want to comment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jblade: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:
leave jblade alone......I'm seeing him there but he doesn't want to comment.

Comment khe, when traffic be like anaconda from egbeda to ikeja. Why I no sleep my house lipsrsealed, now am risking a query.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Query wil be given to you here for being veiwing this topic and not commenting jblade
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2017
jblade, u must answer d king's query before any other query, na olosh* place u go sleep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.