Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,138 members, 7,967,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:01 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (329904 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jblade: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Sleep? I didn't sleep at all o, was praying morning comes asap cos "the" gal was sleep talking through the night in a language I didn't unserstand. Na my tongue coworker
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
co-worker?..... I for fear, I for just go blow whistle.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
whistle is to referee as condom is to ...............
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
to err is human, to forgive is Devine.......let's learn to forgive one-another.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
another way of expressing remorse for wrong doing or one's mistake is to say 'please' or 'sorry', its a magical word that shows humility, respect, regards for a person, pacifies anger and mend broken relationships.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
relationships should not be based on 'what is in for me' but 'what can we achieve together'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
together....we can make the world a better place.henryIX, did u catch me in the cage?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
cage-d in sin but got freedom and redemption through Jesus' death and ressurection
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
resurrection of the dead on d day of judgment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
judgement will be given to each and everyone of us accordin to our act
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
act and think like a billionaire, after reading that book, I've been acting like a billionaire, I'm yet to be a thousand-naire talkless of billionaire. embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
billionare is not achieved in a day, be dilgent and prayerful in whatever you are doing and see if sky will not be your stepping stone; besides, who told you being a billionaire equates to happiness and peace of mind?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mind you, being a billionaire doesn't guarantee you eternal life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
eternal life can be achieved by knowing the way and accepting Him,who Is Jesus Christ
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Christ means Saviour, the only medium through which we can get to God and have redemption for our soul at the end of the ages ....all you needed to do is simple ABC - Accept, Believe, Confess Him ...... then follow Him and obey His commandments
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Commandments, which one? Old or new?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
New and old commandments - both talks about the mind of God though some old ones had been amended, some abolished while some were replaced.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Replaced with love i.e. Love God love yourself, love your neighbours and love your enemies .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Enemies? Yes, we are to love and pray for even our enemies as this act translates to heaping a coal of fire on them; Love is the greatest of all the commandments, its the golden rule
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rule that isn't well accepted the world over, ask boko haram
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by softworker(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Haram or harm?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
harm not my anointed, so says the lord
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lord God is our creator and had set of laid down rules for us .... HenryIX, you are right about some not accepting them but they need to know that either rules are accepted or not,it doesnt change or alter the FACTS, once rules are laid down it certainly will have its consequences, reward or punishment for its violation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Violation of rules do not always attract immediate sanctions
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
sanctions can be immediate, later in life or after life but then there's a good news: sanctions can be waved or cancelled where genuine repentance and mercy from the throne through Christ Jesus comes in
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
In as much as some sanctions are not immediate, we will definitely continue to see violations of all kinds
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kinds and kins good to be back after some weeks of exile.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Exile!!!!! Is it the mod that sent you on exile, whats your offence? Welcome back!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
back from where exactly.....we have d right to know.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Know shall year. I was robbed and arrested for reporting
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Reporting ? I dont even know what to say
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Say exactly what happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.