Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (41412 Views)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:

dats exactli y Im indifferent abt the whole tin ....

dnt wanna mk he feel rejectd bt nt sure I also want her bak tho I didnt catch her cheatin.... we pathed way for mutual reasons.....

some of my frnds n family stl dnt bliv we r nt togeda kos she stl visits, bt puttin her dp wud send d rong msg out. Tried to mk her understand bt she refused talking to me, saying She wants to slip n dat I no wat to do

Ok be honest say no if you don't want to its not by force I personally have never requested for anyone to put up my picture because they love me I think she is thinking sentimentally and from an emotional point that depression could be fake lol
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:
Tot she denied it.....

Anyways....

My Ex told me she is depressed, felt bad n didnt knw wat to do...

Nw she is asking me to put her pix as my dp(tho I dnt av a gf)

I dnt wana hurt her cos of her depression stuff bt I also dnt wana use her as my dp..

Im confused

is this real?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Specialspesh:
Nigerian Rapper, Eva Alordiah has finally put an end to her 16-Month-Old Relationship with Anchor/TV presenter beau, Caeser after several rumours of their break up.

She made the announcement in a lenghty post on her personal Instagram account @ievaalordiah today and also indicated that @evaandcaesar will no longer be active..

The duo got engaged at the headies 2016 while the rapper was performing on stage with Victoria Kimani. Caesar popped the question and she said yes.

See below..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-has-ended.html

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5437779_eva_gif38112c57f7a456f400acc76f10322e08

This little write-up here is brimming with talent; looks like something Stephen King would write. Eva is one special girl.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
vicadex07:

is this real?
gat no reason to lie
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Ok be honest say no if you don't want to its not by force I personally have never requested for anyone to put up my picture because they love me I think she is thinking sentimentally and from an emotional point that depression could be fake lol
yea... I dnt wanna bt d depression stuff is real....

she went tru alot last month, wen i saw her pix I had to ask her b4 she opend up abt being depressed
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Josh44s(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Damage control after the guy dumped her silly ass. undecided

The relationship seems cursed.

2016 olamide and don jazzy broke their shine after he proposed to Eva on stage.

2017 wizkid take the guy shine in the same headies award show shocked

All this happened when he was with Eva...Who knows what will happen in 2018? Maybe small doctor and Co will take their turns grin

My guy flee the appearances of evil. grin

I mean this guy is such a wicked soul! How will you fück a girl for good 16 months and later break her heart. That is just cruel bro.

But come, make we talk truth oh, after kissing the guy and showing him off severally all over the Internet who will now come and propose to a left over? I mean the guy has eaten and cleaned mouth Na shocked

By the way I dedicate this post to Ronaldo, fück messi cheesy

Like play,like play Zidane has won 2 UCL titles in two years and Wenger is still searching..grin

Arsenal fans right now

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Mopelawlar(f): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:

lolz....

Again?

i dn cari anoda mata symwhr b4?

If I put u as my dp it wud mk her worse...

actualli saw a pix of her n she looked depressed

So wat is ur own business wit dat? Abii u stil get feelings for her nii?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mopelawlar:

So wat is ur own business wit dat? Abii u stil get feelings for her nii?

Alil.....
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by toastedbread: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
i like her. if no man wants her, then i'll go for her.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by cybriz82(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Aunty eva kukuma tell us u want turn lezbian.dis 1 u kip saying cat cat cat aka pussy.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Mopelawlar(f): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:

Alil.....

Ans na?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mopelawlar:

Ans na?
jst as a frnd. nt enuf to want her bak
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Zirah: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
First of all, it's silly to share a tongue-locked picture on social media as the one that was shared above. One, it's disgusting. Then desperate and such and such.

When this pic was shared last year or (2 yrs ago?), seeing it, I knew it was only a matter of time before her relationship hits the rock.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Alexander001(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
buh person call her lord of the ring she come vex
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Mopelawlar(f): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:
jst as a frnd. nt enuf to want her bak

Haaa Pele ooo, d lord is ur strength On dat oo
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:
yea... I dnt wanna bt d depression stuff is real....

she went tru alot last month, wen i saw her pix I had to ask her b4 she opend up abt being depressed
check in once in a while as you have God will reward you it's tough in life sometimes but don't do anything against your will or it doesn't feel right

If you still like her what's the issue or is she controlling ?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by ashawopikin(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Now who marries a failed rapper?

But with how she's kissing in that picture I can only imagine what she can do with that tongue

Ceasar has been so unlucky in life that I believe he is either cursed or he has been effeminated...

-He proposed to Eva at the Headies and that was supposed to be the highlight of the award...but no Egbon Olamide and Don Jazzy stole the night.

-He came back to the same headies the following year and was snubbed by WizKid while Wizkid kissed his then fiance who was seated just next to him.

-Eva now says she will rather have a pussy than have him...a dog.

wicked
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by ashawopikin(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2017
kajsa08:
eya
my thought exactly

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Collins10(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

lolz....

Again?

i dn cari anoda mata symwhr b4?

If I put u as my dp it wud mk her worse...

actualli saw a pix of her n she looked depressed
Dude!!! You said this person is your EX! Do you know what EX means? She is your past. If you still love her, then go back. You should know what you want in life. Please stop acting like a small boy here.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by lebete3000: 12:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Specialspesh:
Nigerian Rapper, Eva Alordiah has finally put an end to her 16-Month-Old Relationship with Anchor/TV presenter beau, Caeser after several rumours of their break up.

She made the announcement in a lenghty post on her personal Instagram account @ievaalordiah today and also indicated that @evaandcaesar will no longer be active..

The duo got engaged at the headies 2016 while the rapper was performing on stage with Victoria Kimani. Caesar popped the question and she said yes.

See below..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-has-ended.html

Yeye....na dat curve Wizzy give am for Head is spoil everything but she dunno!
Wizzy steady be spoiling ppls career.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Maximus85(m): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Specialspesh:

See below..

You let this good guy go.... You be mumuuu. In Kenny Blaq's voice
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Ironu omo yiibo angry
Mopelawlar:

So u carry anoda matter com here agn abii? Anyways u can use me as ur dp for her to knw u now av a gf but u wil pay shaa.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Walahi, very childish angry
Collins10:
Dude!!! You said this person is your EX! Do you know what EX means? She is your past. If you still love her, then go back. You should know what you want in life. Please stop acting like a small boy here.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

gat no reason to lie

What caused your initial break up. Who messed up?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by obailala(m): 1:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Broken engagement still far better than broken marriage/home. Better late than never.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Gerrard59(m): 3:00am On Jun 04, 2017
adecz:
After 16 months of free 'service'.

Then another innocent man go
come carry, not knowing it is
a brand new, second hand Belgium..

Well, if the man had been fvcking other ladies for 16 months, he has no moral right to denigrate her.

P.S. Most young Nigerian males are not "innocent".
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by wilcox(m): 3:38am On Jun 04, 2017
After all the liking in the name of kissing it still did not workout for you both. Sister who's next on the line?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by xismo(m): 4:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Public proposal has become a smart ticket for free bulala... if tired and done attitudes propped up
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by ddjay: 5:03am On Jun 04, 2017
u c ba,but d guy try sha,he don enjoy evrytin finish eg mouth he lick am well even pictures dey, chest and backside he don squeeze am well well,hole nko he don chuk chuk tire.next tin na to give d remaining to allow anoda man chop remnant. eva don turn fairly used bdat,same wit what people on technology market on nairaland call uk fairly used Samsung etc,automobile section of nairaland call it tokunbo
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by tukdi: 5:05am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:
Tot she denied it.....

Anyways....

My Ex told me she is depressed, felt bad n didnt knw wat to do...

Nw she is asking me to put her pix as my dp(tho I dnt av a gf)

I dnt wana hurt her cos of her depression stuff bt I also dnt wana use her as my dp..

Im confused

Don't put her dp, she wants a situation where by she will tell people dat you are still begging her to come back but she will not ie: meaning that she dumped u! Let bygones be bygones! undecided

What she should be interested in at the moment is how the relationship can work again NOT by telling you to put her dp when both of you have not addressed what caused the break up! undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Papadoh(m): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2017

Stroke the balls of my sleeping muse...
Stroke the balls...
Now i can't stop picturing her stroking a pair of balls.

I Can't Remember Saying I Was A Virgin - Destiny Etiko / Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges / Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award