Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (41425 Views)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Papadoh(m): 5:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Hey OP! what's with the tongue kissing picture you put up there, abeg help us remove am jor, for the sake of the children and because it's oh so gross(ewww). If i wanted to watch people french kiss, i would go to xvideos.
Oya do the needful.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2017
go to farm and forget the gossip
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by dinachi(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Specialspesh:
Nigerian Rapper, Eva Alordiah has finally put an end to her 16-Month-Old Relationship with Anchor/TV presenter beau, Caeser after several rumours of their break up.

She made the announcement in a lenghty post on her personal Instagram account @ievaalordiah today and also indicated that @evaandcaesar will no longer be active..

The duo got engaged at the headies 2016 while the rapper was performing on stage with Victoria Kimani. Caesar popped the question and she said yes.

See below..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-has-ended.html
There was never any relationship. She was just trying to deciieve the young man and the public. Evaalordia is a hard core lesbian. Quote me.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by doyinbaby(f): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2017
It is better ladies don't go public with relationship till weeks before wedding ...see now relationship don fail
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by feelgoodInc: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2017
ALPHA FVCKS BETA BUCKS.

This is a redpill truth.
Basically, they believe that women only have sex with "alpha males," then when they realize that the alpha male will never marry them (and why would he? He's getting all the sex he wants!) they marry a "beta male" who will support them and pay for their lifestyle...but they won't have sex with him. When they want sex, they find an alpha male to Bleep. Hence, only alpha males Bleep; beta males pay to support women but don't get sex.
In the twisted world MRAs live in, they actually believe this is how all (or most) women are.
because this is how women are.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Roon9(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Now who marries a failed rapper?

But with how she's kissing in that picture I can only imagine what she can do with that tongue

Ceasar has been so unlucky in life that I believe he is either cursed or he has been effeminated...

-He proposed to Eva at the Headies and that was supposed to be the highlight of the award...but no Egbon Olamide and Don Jazzy stole the night.

-He came back to the same headies the following year and was snubbed by WizKid while Wizkid kissed his then fiance who was seated just next to him.

-Eva now says she will rather have a pussy than have him...a dog.

Oh! Shiit! Bros now I get. She was speaking in metaphors?? Bleeping bisexual grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by UjSizzle(f): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2017
16 months is an awful long time to stay engaged. Is it that had no plans or someone was stalking? undecided

Anyway, she writes beautifully.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2017
I feel for d girl Sha, heart broken
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by rxgodwin(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Chic gat flows.
Let it out
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by AJohnnasa(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

But with how she's kissing in that picture I can only imagine what she can do with that tongue

Ceasar has been so unlucky in life that I believe he is either cursed or he has been effeminated...

-He proposed to Eva at the Headies and that was supposed to be the highlight of the award...but no Egbon Olamide and Don Jazzy stole the night.

-He came back to the same headies the following year and was snubbed by WizKid while Wizkid kissed his then fiance who was seated just next to him.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Guy you're cruel

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2017
tukdi:

Don't put her dp, she wants a situation where by she will tell people dat you are still begging her to come back but she will not ie: meaning that she dumped u! Let bygones be bygones! undecided

What she should be interested in at the moment is how the relationship can work again NOT by telling you to put her dp when both of you have not addressed what caused the break up! undecided

Hmmmm.... cud be posibo, tho we've pathed ways for more dan a yr nw
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2017
vicadex07:

What caused your initial break up. Who messed up?

No bodi......

Jst some repeatd silly trivia decisions she made....

So I told her the nxt time she wud do dat, I'd jst let go..... and she did some months later, tinkin I was joking n later asking y I didnt insist n all....
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Collins10:
Dude!!! You said this person is your EX! Do you know what EX means? She is your past. If you still love her, then go back. You should know what you want in life. Please stop acting like a small boy here.

Lolz..... U wudnt undastand.

she is my EX bt we stl talk

I.E she comes to my house n my simblings r close to her n all

My parents even knws n acceptd her tho we aint togeda again....

so she is stl a close frnd tho we aint dating again
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:
check in once in a while as you have God will reward you it's tough in life sometimes but don't do anything against your will or it doesn't feel right

If you still like her what's the issue or is she controlling ?

Nah, she aint...

We were alws cool, our peers envied us n stl wants us togeda...

Bt she askd for a relationship without sex, twice!

Mostli wen the topic in church was mainli abt fornication n all...

I undastud her bt den along d line, we wud go bak into it(sometimes initiated by her)...

So I told her the nxt time she wud ask for a relationshp without sex wud be me sayin goodbye.....

And she did again more dan a yr ago, so I sed goodbye as promised...

she tot I was jokin until it dawned on her dat I wasnt.....

she later askd y I didnt come bak for her bt I was kinda tired knwing we wud go bak to sex n she wud ask for a relationshp without it AGAIN AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.....

THO WE REMAINED FRIENDS TO THE EXTENT THAT SOME PIPO DIDNT BELIV WE HAD BROKEN UP FOR MONTHS.....
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Mopelawlar:

Haaa Pele ooo, d lord is ur strength On dat oo
hahajahhahahahahaha..... its bn more dan a yr sinx we pathed ways....
Bt Thankz
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Collins10(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Lolz..... U wudnt undastand.

she is my EX bt we stl talk

I.E she comes to my house n my simblings r close to her n all

My parents even knws n acceptd her tho we aint togeda again....

so she is stl a close frnd tho we aint dating again
There is nothing to understand there. She is your EX abi? Tell your family you are no longer together and leave the girl alone joor! So it is your dp that will save her from depression Tell her she needs Jesus, not you. If you love her, go back. If she is youe EX, face your future! Simple! I am sorry to say this o, but it seems you are still very young. You sounding like a 20 year old.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Collins10:
There is nothing to understand there. She is your EX abi? Tell your family you are no longer together and leave the girl alone joor! So it is your dp that will save her from depression Tell her she needs Jesus, not you. If you love her, go back. If she is youe EX, face your future! Simple! I am sorry to say this o, but it seems you are still very young. You sounding like a 20 year old.

My family knows abt our brk up tho....

Bt me being 20? gringrin

Dnt love her to go into a relationshp bt I do care for her.......

Trust me, Im truli older than "I SOUND" gringrin
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Collins10(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

My family knows abt our brk up tho....

Bt me being 20? gringrin

Dnt love her to go into a relationshp bt I do care for her.......

Trust me, Im truli older than "I SOUND" gringrin
Erm..... See, Engineer, dont care for that bae again. Go and look for a girlfriend. That is how she will marry and you will still be caring for someone's wife. If it is about helping her financially, I can understand. Afterall, I help girls that I have no emotional relationship with. And I am a Barrister. Apart from finance, ignore that bae. Don't help her by putting her picture as dp or giving her talks on how to get out of depression. Thats not your freaking job! Besides this is eva's thread. We shouldnt be discussing your relationship here.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

No bodi......

Jst some repeatd silly trivia decisions she made....

So I told her the nxt time she wud do dat, I'd jst let go..... and she did some months later, tinkin I was joking n later asking y I didnt insist n all....

I believe you two should reconcile if you are both not seeing anyone else. She obviously still loves you and wants you back but is too proud or ashamed to admit it openly to you so she now resorted into giving you subtle green lights...
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
vicadex07:

I believe you two should reconcile if you are both not seeing anyone else. She obviously still loves you and wants you back but is too proud or ashamed to admit it openly to you so she now resorted into giving you subtle green lights...

Tot as much bt dnt wanna.....

like she asked me last week to send her a pix of us so she wud put it on her dp grin

Told her I av none, tho Im nt in a relationshp right nw n neida is she, bt more dan a yr is jst too much to come bak again....

Being jst frnds is enuf
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Collins10:
Erm..... See, Engineer, dont care for that bae again. Go and look for a girlfriend. That is how she will marry and you will still be caring for someone's wife. If it is about helping her financially, I can understand. Afterall, I help girls that I have no emotional relationship with. And I am a Barrister. Apart from finance, ignore that bae. Don't help her by putting her picture as dp or giving her talks on how to get out of depression. Thats not your freaking job! Besides this is eva's thread. We shouldnt be discussing your relationship here.

hahahahhahahaha.....

Didnt wanna open a thread for it so it wudnt seem like I was making up stories.....

I do help financialli n alil emotionalli as well, she is kinda fragile(these ajebutter kinda gal) thats y Im alil worried xpecially afta seeing ha recent pix...
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by nathpope(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Av always known dat d gal na lesbo...
i doubt if she'ld go for anoda guy...
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Collins10(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

hahahahhahahaha.....

Didnt wanna open a thread for it so it wudnt seem like I was making up stories.....

I do help financialli n alil emotionalli as well, she is kinda fragile(these ajebutter kinda gal) thats y Im alil worried xpecially afta seeing ha recent pix...
You are on your own! Dont say I didnt tell you shaa. Keep supporting emotionALLY, financiALLY, physicALLY, morALLY and every other possible ALLY. Na you know. I shaa av told you.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Tot as much bt dnt wanna.....

like she asked me last week to send her a pix of us so she wud put it on her dp grin

Told her I av none, tho Im nt in a relationshp right nw n neida is she, bt more dan a yr is jst too much to come bak again....

Being jst frnds is enuf

Well it's kinda obvious you don't love her anymore. Let it be clear to her.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Nah, she aint...

We were alws cool, our peers envied us n stl wants us togeda...

Bt she askd for a relationship without sex, twice!

Mostli wen the topic in church was mainli abt fornication n all...

I undastud her bt den along d line, we wud go bak into it(sometimes initiated by her)...

So I told her the nxt time she wud ask for a relationshp without sex wud be me sayin goodbye.....

And she did again more dan a yr ago, so I sed goodbye as promised...

she tot I was jokin until it dawned on her dat I wasnt.....

she later askd y I didnt come bak for her bt I was kinda tired knwing we wud go bak to sex n she wud ask for a relationshp without it AGAIN AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.....

THO WE REMAINED FRIENDS TO THE EXTENT THAT SOME PIPO DIDNT BELIV WE HAD BROKEN UP FOR MONTHS.....

Not basing the relationship on sex builds emotional intimacy which is good for the long run and the fact she was conscious about the spiritual experience of actually dating a man and also reserving herself for a husband is actually the way it's supposed to be its her way of protecting herself since you offered no commitment
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Not basing the relationship on sex builds emotional intimacy which is good for the long run and the fact she was conscious about the spiritual experience of actually dating a man and also reserving herself for a husband is actually the way it's supposed to be its her way of protecting herself since you offered no commitment

Yeah.... Like I said, I understud her, bt the fact that we wud later go sexual n den she brings it up again made me felt like I was a barrier btw her n God. Thats why I told her that the nxt time that same issue comes up, I'd rada bak out so we cud jst be frnds
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
vicadex07:

Well it's kinda obvious you don't love her anymore. Let it be clear to her.

Truth Is I do love her bt dnt wanna date again cos I knw the reason we broke up wud stl come up again....

Thats y I do care 4 her, if she remains single I might jst propose to her in a couple of years grin

Bt dats if she remains single from nw till den
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Collins10:
You are on your own! Dont say I didnt tell you shaa. Keep supporting emotionALLY, financiALLY, physicALLY, morALLY and every other possible ALLY. Na you know. I shaa av told you.

Haha.....

Boss, I understand U perfectly....

jst wish dere is a reason/way I cud decline her offer without hurting her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.