Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (41426 Views)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Yeah.... Like I said, I understud her, bt the fact that we wud later go sexual n den she brings it up again made me felt like I was a barrier btw her n God. Thats why I told her that the nxt time that same issue comes up, I'd rada bak out so we cud jst be frnds

I'll tell you a secret about women if you couldn't be a decent boyfriend you may not be a good friend from all you've said your reading too much into her pictures and moods because of your hidden feelings.

You either want her in your life or don't there's no in between else there won't be issues or even labels to contend with

You based it on sex ...she backed off she didn't want intimacy without commitment and the truth is she is right to ...

Every man can offer sex but not all a relationship

You vibe with who you vibe with not because of social media
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I'll tell you a secret about women if you couldn't be a decent boyfriend you may not be a good friend from all you've said your reading too much into her pictures and moods because of your hidden feelings.

You either want her in your life or don't there's no in between else there won't be issues or even labels to contend with

You based it on sex ...she backed off she didn't want intimacy without commitment and the truth is she is right to ...

Every man can offer sex but not all a relationship

You vibe with who you vibe with not because of social media
Guess u r right

No DP it is then

Thanks!
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Guess u r right

No DP it is then

Thanks!

Your welcome all the best ...

I feel for her though reaching out to you as a man and you doing the only thing modern men know how to come online
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Your welcome all the best ...

I feel for her though reaching out to you as a man and you doing the only thing modern men know how to come online
Hahaha...

This one weak me

I jst had to cos I'm confused cos of the depression stuff n my guys wud be sentimental wen it comes to her cos dey want us back....

Hope U gt?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Truth Is I do love her bt dnt wanna date again cos I knw the reason we broke up wud stl come up again....

Thats y I do care 4 her, if she remains single I might jst propose to her in a couple of years grin

Bt dats if she remains single from nw till den

Stop playing games, hide and seek with your emotions. Why don't you propose to her right now
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
vicadex07:

Stop playing games, hide and seek with your emotions. Why don't you propose to her right now

Dont wanna do a Caesar
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Dont wanna do a Caesar

What is a Caesar?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
vicadex07:

What is a Caesar?
Eva's Ex dat engaged her 4 16months
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by OneManLegion(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
These frivolous bitçhes will shamelessly suck a man's entire mouth and trend the damn photos online for years and then expect another man to pay complete bride price on their heads. You better marry that nigga, iznor because wizkid curved him you want to now dump.

Which umunna will be saddled with your oversucked mouth by another man? Definitely not mine. undecided undecided undecided

Did you train to get this stupid, bruh?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Hahaha...

This one weak me

I jst had to cos I'm confused cos of the depression stuff n my guys wud be sentimental wen it comes to her cos dey want us back....

Hope U gt?

Okay but a am a bit skeptical of your true feelings
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Skeptical abt?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Skeptical abt
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

Skeptical abt

Your feelings it's not authentic you are worried about her but you don't mind coming to a faceless place to reveal that your ex is suffering from depression. You want to be friends with her your friends want her around but you couldn't be in a committed relationship but she's asking you to place her in your dp was it on her birthday or something or are you twisting words to sound better

I don't think she even asked you to put it up I think you wanted everyone to know you do have an ex.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Your feelings it's not authentic you are worried about her but you don't mind coming to a faceless place to reveal that your ex is suffering from depression. You want to be friends with her your friends want her around but you couldn't be in a committed relationship but she's asking you to place her in your dp was it on her birthday or something or are you twisting words to sound better

I don't think she even asked you to put it up I think you wanted everyone to know you do have an ex.
hahhahahahahaahha.....

Funi U, do I gt paid for having an Ex...

I am/was inlove with her even above my initial desire.... I truly love her.

Its nt her bday, we av bn cool even after the brkup bt I feel she's gettin more attached....

Dnt wanna date her cos I dnt want us to go tru wat we went tru afta our brkup AGAIN.....

IT WASNT EASY ESPECIALLY FOR HER
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by vicadex07(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:
Eva's Ex dat engaged her 4 16months

Your matter tireme. Abeg do as you like.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by queenDD(f): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
That moment when you let a good man go and you're wondering if you did the right thingembarassed
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Duru009(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
After ur kissing lesson went viral....
What a shame !!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:

hahhahahahahaahha.....

Funi U, do I gt paid for having an Ex...

I am/was inlove with her even above my initial desire.... I truly love her.

Its nt her bday, we av bn cool even after the brkup bt I feel she's gettin more attached....

Dnt wanna date her cos I dnt want us to go tru wat we went tru afta our brkup AGAIN.....

IT WASNT EASY ESPECIALLY FOR HER
Ok we are getting somewhere you love her so don't you think your fears are the only problem standing in your way right now. Men mock a woman who stays single after a break up that no one wants her not knowing she said no a 100 times so she can stay available for you she's not depressed she is missing you and wanting your reassurance that it is mutual and you appreciate and respect her over the babes on your social media and should she come online how disappointed she would feel that you couldn't even answer but chose to ask others but I'm glad I know you love her cause that's my guess when we love someone deeply but lack the courage to confront those feelings you start to imagine scenarios without really going the distance for it a defense mechanism against being hurt but isn't it a good thing to have one person you truly love and care about that their feelings matter

I've been hurt it's not the break up that's the worst part it's the awkward silences the eggshell reactions with the ones you love that hurts most love is endless and if you did have issues before the experience gives you as edge over it

When a woman whose been hurt finally moves on you hear all sorts of words like how she's jumping from one man from the same group of men that had nothing to offer but sex

If she is emotional she loves you she's in tune with you but there's emotional and borderline crazy like show up at your workplace with eggs after a break up crazy but if she went silent after you let her down didn't slam you publicly or bring her rebound round you keep her
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Ok we are getting somewhere you love her so don't you think your fears are the only problem standing in your way right now. Men mock a woman who stays single after a break up that no one wants her not knowing she said no a 100 times so she can stay available for you she's not depressed she is missing you and wanting your reassurance that it is mutual and you appreciate and respect her over the babes on your social media and should she come online how disappointed she would feel that you couldn't even answer but chose to ask others but I'm glad I know you love her cause that's my guess when we love someone deeply but lack the courage to confront those feelings you start to imagine scenarios without really going the distance for it a defense mechanism against being hurt but isn't it a good thing to have one person you truly love and care about that their feelings matter

I've been hurt it's not the break up that's the worst part it's the awkward silences the eggshell reactions with the ones you love that hurts most love is endless and if you did have issues before the experience gives you as edge over it

When a woman whose been hurt finally moves on you hear all sorts of words like how she's jumping from one man from the same group of men that had nothing to offer but sex

If she is emotional she loves you she's in tune with you but there's emotional and borderline crazy like show up at your workplace with eggs after a break up crazy but if she went silent after you let her down didn't slam you publicly or bring her rebound round you keep her
Nah she didnt slam me, and trust me U r beginning to sound like my friends.....

Thanks....

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2017
oshe11:
Nah she didnt slam me, and trust me U r beginning to sound like my friends.....

Thanks....

Just don't spend too much time listening to others than listening to what your heart wants ... it's not a repeat of events if you have the wisdom to do it the right way

Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere