Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (68920 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by sixtus3606(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Allow him to enjoy his hustle abeg

He discovered that he can brain wash ppl and smile to the bank

You too think of what you are good at and work on it

It will pay off.
You Have Said It All

1 Share

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by ikorodureporta: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Forbes come count all the plots of land & offering they collect all over nigeria & worldwide? Abeg na underestimate be this!

2 Likes

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
wow.. undecided
I don't even know what to comment.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by tolasosanya(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
It pays to serve the LORD!

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Sarkae(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hallelujah.. Indeed the Lord blesses
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by banmee(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

What nonsense are you saying?
Is a jet an asset? Was it not the same Forbes list that didn't include P Square in their list of richest African musicians?

Even Oyedepo's jets are not worth that much combined...

Are your for real? So you admit he has one. What does he need it for? And i never said the jet cost 65 million dollars. My question to you is, are you that naive? Why and how people think like this is just amazing. Well, i understand sha. Only lazy people believe in God. I beg keep donating.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Lexusgs430: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Somebody shout halleluyah..............
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by banmee(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
DollarAngel:

Both of you are Average

Averagely wealthy and successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by okoliexpress: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
yeyeboi:
Ah , and some members will almost steal money to pay offerings.

Pastor Adeboye , GOD will judge you
first your moniker reveals how serious you are about life.. secondly for you to say God will judge adeboye to you could be a joke but you dont make such... i assume you are a christian so my bro for your own good and dat of your future be careful...

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by adecz: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Only $65m, about N25bn??

Too small in my humble judgment;

The property in lagos is even worth more.

$200 to$500m, is more like it.

3 Likes

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by undarey(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
20.5 billion naira
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
And his broke or struggling sheep will come and start defending their daddy GO while he gets richer and they just manage to cope with life.

Complete and utter mumuism at work in Nigeria !!!
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by larrrymore(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
mybestlove:
Forbes are liars. How do they know.
. also owns a new 65-million-dollar private Jet,
Gulfstream G550 made in Georgia USA.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by bigclem22: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:
So his worth is 39-65 million dollars and he owns a jet of 65 million dollars too...

Which kin yeye lie be this?
the story tire me sef undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Aburi001: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Allow him to enjoy his hustle abeg

He discovered that he can brain wash ppl and smile to the bank

You too think of what you are good at and work on it

It will pay off.
Yes ooooo......seconded jare. After all, it's left for God to decide who enters his kingdom grin
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
The blessings of God makes rich and add no sorrow.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by bigclem22: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:
So his worth is 39-65 million dollars and he owns a jet of 65 million dollars too...

which kind mumu post be this na?

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Phi001(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

Are your for real? So you admit he has one. What does he need it for? And i never said the jet cost 65 million dollars. My question to you is, are you that naive? Why and how people think like this is just amazing. Well, i understand sha. Only lazy people believe in God. I beg keep donating.
What's the correlation between what I said and what you're saying?

If only lazy people believe in God, allow us to be lazy in peace. Besides, where has your own hardwork taken you to? Are you richer than Dangote or Otedola or Adenuga, the lazy people?

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by sirusX(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
When I hear about rich pastors...what worries me is the fact that there are people out there in need

I know he can't feed the world, but I wonder why one would get things that are expensive...like cars and all, when there are okay and cheaper cars that can perform the same function.

Showing off wealth to people might lead them to do things unexpected...like the Dammy Krane saga
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by proffemi: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ekiti360:

...Pastor Adeboye and his family own about 65 million dollars, a private jet and several houses.

Forbes also revealed his three top cars ranging from Rolls Royce Phantom, with starting price of $400, 000, Land Rover Discovery worth about $80, 000 and Mercedes Benz Gelandewagen with starting cost of $100, 000.

I usually don't want to be in the same zip code as unabashed posterity preachers, but I'm just curious here:

Could that private jet have been bought in his name? I seriously doubt that. So, why would Forbes say it belongs to him?
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by diva90: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Not to talk of all the money he made during the jonathanian days. He's mostly rich off the proceeds of corruption
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by banmee(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

What's the correlation between what I said and what you're saying?

If only lazy people believe in God, allow us to be lazy in peace. Besides, where has our own hardwork taken you to? Are you richer than Dangote or Otedola or Adenuga, the lazy people?

I was asking why anyone would follow blindly and the reason is because of your belief that an imaginary god will somehow help you achieve things that you can do with your own two hands. And bros, i very successful. I am not a millionaire but i don't need to be. I can buy whatever i want, go to any country i desire, and do anything i want. All i did was work hard and used my head. Try it. You'll be amazed at the result.

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Mbegbupaul: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
What will it profit a man to enjoy the world and loose his soul.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by dinggle: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
I stopped paying tithes and offering more than 15 yrs ago and I have progressed bountifully for those who fail to understand the human potential and believe they need a middle man to spirituality .....I say to them Eeyaa......you will continue to be a statistics to the wealth of pastors.

Until you tell what God is doing with paper money......and why he cant print his own!

2 Likes

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by yeyeboi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
okoliexpress:
first your moniker reveals how serious you are about life.. secondly for you to say God will judge adeboye to you could be a joke but you dont make such... i assume you are a christian so my bro for your own good and dat of your future be careful...

GOD will judge regardless of what you say.

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Btruth: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Been a pastor doesn't mean one cannot be rich I suppose. So, why all the noise?
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Phi001(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

I was asking why anyone would follow blindly and the reason is because of your belief that an imaginary god will somehow help you achieve things that you can do with your own two hands. And bros, i very successful. I am not a millionaire but i don't need to be. I can buy whatever i want, go to any country i desire, and do anything i want. All i did was work hard and used my head. Try it. You'll be amazed at the result.
Can you show me the correlation between that bs you typed up there and this
Phi001:

From my point of view, one is merely trying to point out the discrepancy in the numbers and the other is the rambling of an atheist...

Just carry your quotes and be going...I don't normally argue religion...
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by longman22: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
And so. He deserved what he has. Whom God have bless no man can course. More grace papa
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by mayoor15(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Christianity doesn't condemn you to poverty, only those without solutions to people's need stay in the lane of poverty. God bless this great man of God. For those asking why he has all those things knowing he will leave it some day, why are you also working knowing fully well, you will die also one day, you should kuku sit at home and keep waiting for death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.