Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (68923 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by cohug: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
All is vanity!
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by perdollar(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
this man plan him job well
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by mykero(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ekiti360:
Forbes has revealed the net worth of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

According to Forbes, his net worth is valued at between 39 to 65 million dollars. His churches give him at least two million dollars in revenue per year.

Pastor Adeboye and his family own about 65 million dollars, a private jet and several houses.

Forbes also revealed his three top cars ranging from Rolls Royce Phantom, with starting price of $400, 000, Land Rover Discovery worth about $80, 000 and Mercedes Benz Gelandewagen with starting cost of $100, 000.

Forbes also reports that the revered pastor has several houses and at least one in the Great Britain.

Pastor Adeboye also owns a new 65-million-dollar private Jet, Gulfstream G550 made in Georgia USA.

http://fabinfos.com/forbes-reveals-net-worth-of-rccg-general-overseer-pastor-adeboye/
lies......no such thing on Forbes website..... You can clear my doubts by posting the link to Forbes though..... Jobless mofo
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by ooshinibos: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
if this man was a Muslim you guys will not complain , Christianity does not mean poverty , it is a mindset we have developed towards Christians , it always sad to hear that Christians prosper or rich .
Now , I am not approving the cams , schemes that some people do within the churches but Pastor Adeboye practice what he preaches ..I cannot vouch for the others :-) ..and I cannot judge them too :-)
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by ooshinibos: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
cohug:
All is vanity!
not really , vanity is for poor people ..
Solomon was depressed when he wrote about life is vanity ..
if you have money you will know its not vanity ,,,Money is a tool to get what you want on planet earth...after that its useless for the dead ..the living will keep on spending it
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Ademoore07(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
These people are liars. Daddy G. O uses Toyota corolla and one black Toyota landcruiser Prado currently. Once any of its car seems outdated, he releases it to the mission. If you think I lied, visit holiness street at the redemption camp. That's where he lives. Maybe Forbes came across visitors car in his quarters. As for the jet, it belongs to the church.

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ehennnn so that pastor will go chop some money. tongue

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by liberalchick(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

and a jet is not an asset...

so if his total worth is [39,65] million dollars, don't you think it's far fetched that he has a jet of 65 million dollars?
Phi001:

and a jet is not an asset...

so if his total worth is [39,65] million dollars, don't you think it's far fetched that he has a jet of 65 million dollars?

Net worth = Assests - Liability. So it is very much possible he has a net worth of 39-65 million dollars and owns a 65 million jet. It just means he took out a loan to buy the jet, so possiblyhe has only 2 million dollars equity in the Jet and has a liability of 63 million.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by miketayo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
At least they know Whr there tithes go.. Ask FG whr our taxes go
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ego umu Biafra. Chai, ufodu ndi be anyi di apari. Na ewere ego anyi enye ndi Ofe.

Lota nu na Anglican na catholic. Ndia bu choochi ohakarasi
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Optimist88(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Stupidity at play! RCCG doesn't belong to Adeboye pls get that into your skulls! All what mentioned here if real will surely be on the name of the church. If he dies today, the next G O which will never be from his clan will take custody of all.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by stoic6ix: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
mybestlove:
Forbes are liars. How do they know.

Pastor Adeboye once said that he is richer than Dangote
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
every Sunday my pastor tries to convince us that our reward is in heaven, it doesn't appear so, if this crooked pastors are accumulating all these wealth on earth it seems like they the pastors don't even believe in heaven themselves, chai! ewoo! now it makes sense, I just woke up from my religious slumber!, I am going to my pastors house now to demand for all my thites and donations back angry * picks up a base ball bat*
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
chymevicks:
Ego umu Biafra. Chai, ufodu ndi be anyi di apari. Na ewere ego anyi enye ndi Ofe.

Lota nu na Anglican na catholic. Ndia bu choochi ohakarasi
Nna eh! ihe nka gwukwara mmadu ike! odi egwu oo! ndi mmadu na nzuzu!

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
thief -thief pastor! his church members are probably poor and hungry in the various homes.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by salford1: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
DollarAngel:
SHOW ME A WEALTHY NIGERIAN ATHEIST,
local champion. the richest people in the world are atheist.
Alot of them gives the nigerian government funding to help fight the poverty hammering naija.lol
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Phi001(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

Net worth = Assests - Liability. So it is very much possible he has a net worth of 39-65 million dollars and owns a 65 million jet. It just means he took out a loan to buy the jet, so possibly he has only 2 million dollars equity in the Jet and has a liability of 63 million.
That's just reaching...

He took a loan?

Can't you even see the hilarity of your statement?

Besides, which bank would give a man worth [39,65] million dollars a loan to buy a 65 million dollars jet especially when there isn't really a concrete business to show. What would he use as the collateral?
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by liberalchick(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

That's just reaching...

He took a loan?

Can't you even see the hilarity of your statement?

Besides, which bank would give a man worth [39,65] million dollars a loan to buy a 65 million dollars jet especially when there isn't really a concrete business to show. What would he use as the collateral?

I see you don't know how all these works.

Yes! A church is A business, it is an organization that has in flow and out flow of cash. Redeemed Church has lots and lots of assets worth millions of dollars. Also, a loan is NOT given based on just your present net worth but also your future income. All the bank needs to see is if you have the means to meet your payment plan goals . So even if Adeboye has just 39-65million net worth today, I am sure it is safe to say adeboye will earn more millions in the future as the head honcho of Redeemed Church.

Also who says you have to get one loan from ONE bank?
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Kay25(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who had he brain wash in ur family??shioor who say make ur papa no follow God make God bless am?onilara oshi dat's u can be better than his footmat
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Phi001(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

I see you don't know how all these works.

Yes! A church is A business, it is an organization that has in flow and out flow of cash. Redeemed Church has lots and lots of assets worth millions of dollars. Also, a loan is NOT given based on just your present net worth but also your future income. All the bank needs to see is if you have the means to meet your payment plan goals . So even if Adeboye has just 39-65million net worth today, I am sure it is safe to say adeboye will earn more millions in the future as the head honcho of Redeemed Church.

Also who says you have to get one loan from ONE bank?
I'm not sure Redeemed Church is registered in his name...

In the end, the 'Forbes' analysis of net worth is pure bs...
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by liberalchick(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

I'm not sure Redeemed Church is registered in his name...

In the end, the 'Forbes' analysis of net worth is pure bs...

Net worth calculation is not subjective, so there is no 'forbes' net worth. Net worth is just assets - liabilities. Unfortunately since Adeboye's income is not made public we don't know for certain how much he gets from the church or if he can use the church's financials to get a personal loan. We can't know because their financial reports are not made public.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Phi001(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

Net worth calculation is not subjective, so there is no 'forbes' net worth. Net worth is just assets - liabilities. Unfortunately since Adeboye's income is not made public we don't know for certain how much he gets from the church or if he can use the church's financials to get a personal loan. We can't know because their financial reports are not made public.
I didn't say Forbes networth, I said Forbes analysis of his networth...huge difference...

So basically, you're saying that his income isn't known to the public and therefore, Forbes calculations are mere assumptions...cos I highly doubt church officials would just gve away such info to forbes...
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Bondesniger(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
HMMMM
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by liberalchick(f): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

I didn't say Forbes networth, I said Forbes analysis of his networth...huge difference...

So basically, you're saying that his income isn't known to the public and therefore, Forbes calculations are mere assumptions...cos I highly doubt church officials would just gve away such info to forbes...

Forbes is not some fake news organization. They have a reputation to protect. (Unless if the report is false that Forbes did a net worth analysis on Adeboye)

Copied this from their site: " our reporters meet with the list candidates and their handlers and interview employees, rivals, attorneys, ex-spouses and securities analysts. We keep track of their moves: the deals they negotiate, the land they’re selling, the paintings they’re buying, the causes they give to. Securities & Exchange Commission documents, court records, probate records, tax records, federal financial disclosures and Web and print stories–we dig through them all. In calculating wealth, we put a price on all assets, including stakes in public and privately held companies, real estate, art, yachts and planes."

Even though is income is not made public, at least 10 people will know. Someone is always willing to talk. Also most transactions leave a paper trail that are public if you want to know.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Phi001(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
liberalchick:

Forbes is not some fake news organization. They have a reputation to protect. (Unless if the report is false that Forbes did a net worth analysis on Adeboye)

Copied this from their site: " our reporters meet with the list candidates and their handlers and interview employees, rivals, attorneys, ex-spouses and securities analysts. We keep track of their moves: the deals they negotiate, the land they’re selling, the paintings they’re buying, the causes they give to. Securities & Exchange Commission documents, court records, probate records, tax records, federal financial disclosures and Web and print stories–we dig through them all. In calculating wealth, we put a price on all assets, including stakes in public and privately held companies, real estate, art, yachts and planes."

Even though is income is not made public, at least 10 people will know. Someone is always willing to talk. Also most transactions leave a paper trail that are public if you want to know.
This is too much English...

It's not on Forbes website...
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
later they will be talking that my Pastor (Rev. chris Oyakhilome) is frying his hair
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by farem: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
tr
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by suremanpatriot: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Where the hell did Forbes get this data?
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
It pays to serve God.

Jesus told His own mother, can't you see am going about my father's business.

Kingdom advancement business is good business.

Seek the kingdom of God and all these things that people are dying for will be "added" unto you.

These are only additions.

Where is the networth of my father. BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO?

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by liberalchick(f): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:

This is too much English...

It's not on Forbes website...

grin cheesy you are funny lol
This is the link . They use this methodology for their 30/30 list.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/1011/rich-list-10-buffett-gates-zuckerberg-oprah-methodology.html
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by STILESGANG: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

Do you know what forbes does? If you are on their list then it means they have done their research. People like you are the reason he is worth that much. When you follow blindly. Are you saying he does not own a private jet? How much do you think a private jet is?
That shit is not from Forbes, silly bloggers made that up. How can you own a 65mill jet and still be worth 65 million dollars?.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by tobygreat(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ekiti360:
Forbes has revealed the net worth of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

According to Forbes, his net worth is valued at between 39 to 65 million dollars. His churches give him at least two million dollars in revenue per year.

Pastor Adeboye and his family own about 65 million dollars, a private jet and several houses.

Forbes also revealed his three top cars ranging from Rolls Royce Phantom, with starting price of $400, 000, Land Rover Discovery worth about $80, 000 and Mercedes Benz Gelandewagen with starting cost of $100, 000.

Forbes also reports that the revered pastor has several houses and at least one in the Great Britain.

Pastor Adeboye also owns a new 65-million-dollar private Jet, Gulfstream G550 made in Georgia USA.

http://fabinfos.com/forbes-reveals-net-worth-of-rccg-general-overseer-pastor-adeboye/
oh Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.