Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (68921 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by arctodus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
frosbel2:

"All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they shared with anyone who was in need. With one accord they continued to meet daily in the temple courts and to break bread from house to house, sharing their meals with gladness and sincerity of heart." - Acts 2:45

Solomon was blessed beyond all these, i wonder why you all are not shouting about that, you will never know the sacrifices these men of God have made in the past but we all are screaming when the blessing is looking so massive keep complaining and they'll keep getting blessed...
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by ebby9z(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:
So his worth is 39-65 million dollars and he owns a jet of 65 million dollars too...

Which kin yeye lie be this?
Been looking for someone who spotted that too. Was afraid I was the only one
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
arctodus:

Solomon was blessed beyond all these, i wonder why you all are not shouting about that, you will never know the sacrifices these men of God have made in the past but we all are screaming when the blessing is looking so massive keep complaining and they'll keep getting blessed...

Ecclesiastes 1 English Standard Version (ESV)

All Is Vanity
1 The words of the Preacher,[a] the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity[b] of vanities, says the Preacher,
vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

And Paul that great Apostle said;
"We work hard with our own hands. When we are vilified, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13when we are slandered, we answer gently. Up to this moment, we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world. 14I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you as my beloved children.…" - 1 Corinthians 4:13
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by 4everGrand(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phi001:
So his worth is 39-65 million dollars and he owns a jet of 65 million dollars too...

Which kin yeye lie be this?

U gat sense, abeg. God bless you.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by banmee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
STILESGANG:
That shit is not from Forbes, silly bloggers made that up. How can you own a 65mill jet and still be worth 65 million dollars?.

From everyday donations from millions of gullible Nigerians.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Sammmypoko(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Allow him to enjoy his hustle abeg

He discovered that he can brain wash ppl and smile to the bank

You too think of what you are good at and work on it

It will pay off.
For you to speak stupidly about the man of God it shows you have no home training,useless son of the devil.you dont speak bad about men of God in such disregard if you dont want to face the the wrath of God,touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.Repent silly boy!
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Sammmypoko(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ekiti360:
Forbes has revealed the net worth of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

According to Forbes, his net worth is valued at between 39 to 65 million dollars. His churches give him at least two million dollars in revenue per year.

Pastor Adeboye and his family own about 65 million dollars, a private jet and several houses.

Forbes also revealed his three top cars ranging from Rolls Royce Phantom, with starting price of $400, 000, Land Rover Discovery worth about $80, 000 and Mercedes Benz Gelandewagen with starting cost of $100, 000.

Forbes also reports that the revered pastor has several houses and at least one in the Great Britain.
Whoever made this up will surely face the wrath of God,except you repent..stupid bloggers.

Pastor Adeboye also owns a new 65-million-dollar private Jet, Gulfstream G550 made in Georgia USA.

http://fabinfos.com/forbes-reveals-net-worth-of-rccg-general-overseer-pastor-adeboye/
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by BornAgainMay: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sammmypoko:

For you to speak stupidly about the man of God it shows you have no home training,useless son of the devil.you dont speak bad about men of God in such disregard if you dont want to face the the wrath of God,touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.Repent silly boy!

Bro. In what area did I insult God's anointed?
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Percy099(m): 3:09am On Jun 08, 2017
It only takes a stupid person to make stupid comments abt a post. Mr Op, u& Forbes should please tell us when he declared his assets. Cos he is a Pastor he should now be poor abi? angry[color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Horlufemi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Okwyjesus:
RCCG financial policy allocates some provision for him including the Firstfruit as the High Priest. That alone can make him very high in Forbes index. I pay my first fruit in RCCG and I know very well that it goes to him and am happy and not complaining to anyone. Should he do the ministry work for a big brand as RCCG earning peanut.

PEOPLE JUST COME ONLINE TO LOOK FOR WHO TO CHANNEL THEIR FRUSTRATION TO. I DONT THINK ADEBOYE SHOULD BE THE ONE.

Adeboye is now a High Priest, Pastor and Prophet
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Okwyjesus(m): 2:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Horlufemi:

Adeboye is now a High Priest, Pastor and Prophet
Go to your bible and check who is a high priest before quoting me.
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Horlufemi(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Okwyjesus:

Go to your bible and check who is a high priest before quoting me.

I don't need a Bible to check for you. Let me enlighten you.

Priests work in temples. They mostly stand between dieties and the worshippers. In Christendom, there is no need of a human priest because we have a the true priest (Jesus). The need of a human priest ended when Jesus died and the viel in the temple separating men from God tore from top to bottom (you need to understand the significance of that event). Jesus is now our Highpriest. We have direct access to God through Jesus Christ (not adeboye). Anyone who tells you to give to him so you can get blessed is a liar and a thief. Anyone who claims to be high priest is a lair and a thief. take your Bible read Hebrews (pray sincerely for the Holy Spirit to help you). You will get it. I hope your religious self have been shown who a high priest is. *yawns*

Don't let me get started on first fruits.

God hates Religion

Jesus > Religion
Re: Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars by Martinez19(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
win3k:
If black Africans are stupid enough to believe in santa stories about god and religion then the same stupid people deserve to lose their money to pastors.

These 419 pastors should enjoy it.
well true talk sha, stupid people will pay for their stupidity from time to time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.