Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (38062 Views)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
80 percent of girls in d club they are confirm olosho believe $me op no wife material dere exept person won die early

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Opistorincos(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Not so high but people in the club have conscience too and they can change their ways any minute, so it's absolutely possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
The hood does not make the monk but the monk makes the hood, if a young super rich lady decides to have a fun night out doesn't mean she won't make a good housewife

6 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by dasauce(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Club isn't the best place to find Love So the Bar is where I go!.....Ed Sheeran

5 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by SeniorZato(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Scientists are still searching for the possibility

3 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why not
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by opedaydydx9(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Make I no talk

Modified am back: so the babe I met on Friday is a club girl, likes party and also a Virgin.... The Bleep!!!
End of story
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by ceslide: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
You're still looking for girls in nightclubs so you'll come and open thread like "my wife used school fees to buy hair" continue when in churches it's hard enough

12 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Prexblog(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
You can not.....any girl that goes to nightclub is devil
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Antoeni(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ah Lagos sweet
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Hysmady(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yeah...Prolly a nice girl decent in bed cheesy
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Ruggedfitness: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
EWAagoyin:
thought I'm the only one that will by his Grace marry a virgin. .. May Allah answer our prayers bro

Amen
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by indodon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
what's the possibility of standing on your dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Exponental(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Except a nun that took the risk to preach there.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by hollowpot15684(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good girls club too.. just that in mind.

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by dhardline(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nobody was born a saint, once upon a time we were like them too. God has been extremely patient with some of us till we got saved. How much more can we not patiently lead the lost to the narrow way. As long as there is life, no man is a write off.

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Amosjaj(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
M
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nihilist: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
I met my wife in a club still...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by stanley99a(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
subtlemee:
Yes Op! Some bored girls go to clubs,drink,dance and go back home

4 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by tintingz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yes ofcos.

It depends on what you mean by decent.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
What's the probability of not contacting STDs when you have unprotected sex with random ladies?

Life's all about making choices and taking profitable risks. tongue
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
if there a number less than that, i would have called it
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by omooba969(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
kkash:
Can u find aeroplane in a carwash??

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by vertueptime: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
A cynic is a person searching for an honest man with a stolen lantern

3 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
the era of decent girl has long since passed.the very few left are endangerd species.the probabilty of finding one out of a club is pretty slim.talk more of in the club...

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by scabele(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
0.01%
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by GoldEnyong(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
extremely high. Beauty is in the eyes of a bear holder.. hehe
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by pennyland(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
yes but ones in a while.then can later verify her if she is after money by trying to spending cash or giving some money,ones she said I don't accept offer from men.then dream come true go look for her parents
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Ajicold(f): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
EWAagoyin:
thought I'm the only one that will by his Grace marry a virgin. .. May Allah answer our prayers bro
are U Guys Virgin? #no Offence Just Curious

3 Likes

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by omooba969(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
EWAagoyin:

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by whizzyleejr(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
1% Those who attend club to get exposed wink
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by whizzyleejr(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
1% Those who attend club to get exposed wink1% Those who attend club to get exposed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Man Outraged After Lady Rejects Iphone SE Gift He Bought For Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.