Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,865 members, 7,879,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (38091 Views)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by franklingud(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Even the Bible said it.

If you find a wife in a wine house, get ready to loose her through that same wine house.

There is nothing happening in this world you cannot find in the Bible.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Debbiepaul:
undecided a girls can go clubbing and have as much fun as she wants and still be a virgin ...depends on your definition of fun..or decent.
heheheheheeeer....It is like someone who forbid eating dog meat but was asked to use his teeth to share a dog meat between two of his friends......hahahahahahaa
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Asin eeeeeeeeeee........i love dancing wit loud music....i love God too n respect His Commands.....doo em not perfect but tru Him am made perfect.....who em i to condemn anyone. .....ppl go to club for different reasons doesnt mean dey are terrible n sinners.....some ppl av found love in d club n even a good wife amongst harlots......my dear at d end na u go answer for urself....na only u know urself...where u find someone doesnt always defined d person until u ger closer.....
heheheheheheheeeee.....like as in Sumersaulting wife.? heheheheheheheeer
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

My dear na God know......the bible said that even Jesus dined with sinners n that brought them to repentance n also it was still a prostitute dat washed His feet wit her tears........em not saying every lady shuld prostitute.....wat em tryna say is dat sometimes prescious tins are locked away in dirt or dark places.....just like rihanna sung "sometimes we find love in a hopeless place"
please many of u are mistaking dat woman in d Bible for something else....please read well and assimilate....dat very woman changed completely d moment Jesus Christ spoke to her and she didnt go back to her old ways....it is appalling for foolish people to hide under such incident and remain their old self.. the next thing dey say is God is merciful...or we are in d era of grace..if she didn't change she would have had dat opportunity of coming back to Jesus Christ and using her hair or tears to wipe His feet without Him reminding her of d warning in previous encounter
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some men want a wife that knows how to have that kind of fun. You don't marry a church girl only to start dragging her to joints. You can find decent girls in all sorts of places; clubbing doesn't mean you go home with different guys every night.

You should decide what kind of girl you want for a wife and that will tell you where you're most likely to find such a girl.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by teehamzat(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Sorry madam ......u just told us abt urself....pls kip ur pit to urself we aint intersted it stinks.....speak for urself dnt come painting all ladies black when u got lots of dark shit in ur cupboard.......just saying sorry i sound terribly honest at times mostly wen ppl hide under d facades of sheep while beneath dem lies vampires........My apologies milady.....but pls kip ur hypothetical facts to urself madam..... smiley
Savage grin
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MissRaine69(f): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
So a woman cannot go out to chill in a club with her friends ? Not everyone is looking for something! You are there to enjoy yourself and then go home (alone)
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Rozaybb(f): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
To me i would advice u not to get a club-wife..cus most people who visit club regularly...left their decency at home ....d club is a house of fun
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MARYchiells(f): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice one brother.

Fourwinds:
there is some basic things humans don't realise....will u say because a friend of urself did money ritual., u too will now follow same part.? I always tell meself dat what will never profit me I will never indulge in it even if my brother is doing...we are all different entity...now to take it to religion aspect: if u were ask to judge a case between ur sister and a neighbour., u are likely not to be fair in ur judgement but let say u all now appear before ur creator., how will He judge.? So if u want to be decent do it because u know what it means to u rather than taking it to gender war... in conclusion do urself a honourable thing and forget d other person
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You are always dodging questions by asking other questions....

As for the bolded, I don't know where your mind is at the moment

Why didn't you answer my question, "Why would I want you "?
As far as the "turns me on" comment, it was in reply to your post that I told you that I wanted a charming man when I never posted to you what kind of man "Turn Me On".
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Ruggedfitness: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
khiaa:

Why didn't you answer my question, "Why would I want you "?
As far as the "turns me on" comment, it was in reply to your post that I told you that I wanted a charming man when I never posted to you what kind of man "Turn Me On".

Always dodging questions and searching for the easy way out.

I have made my choice and it seems that you are not a virgin, so you are not in that category...

Just remember that you deserve the best and only your opinions matter, not what anyone else says..

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by khiaa(f): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Always dodging questions and searching for the easy way out.

I have made my choice and it seems that you are not a virgin, so you are not in that category...

Just remember that you deserve the best and only your opinions matter, not what anyone else says..

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

My virginity has nothing to do with you, just like your lack of intelligence has nothing to do with me. I thought that you were smart enough to put two and two together but I guess you are not, so to answer your question, "No I don't want You ".
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Ruggedfitness: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
khiaa:

My virginity has nothing to do with you, just like your lack of intelligence has nothing to do with me. I thought that you were smart enough to put two and two together but I guess you are not, so to answer your question, "No I don't want You ".

Okay, Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nna17(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Its alright.

Bro i didn't specify -8 as the answer, it's still supplied as part of the equation[/quote]
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
teehamzat:

Savage grin

Sorry someone gota say d truth
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by teehamzat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Sorry someone gota say d truth

cheesy cheesy..i do agree with you
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
please many of u are mistaking dat woman in d Bible for something else....please read well and assimilate....dat very woman changed completely d moment Jesus Christ spoke to her and she didnt go back to her old ways....it is appalling for foolish people to hide under such incident and remain their old self.. the next thing dey say is God is merciful...or we are in d era of grace..if she didn't change she would have had dat opportunity of coming back to Jesus Christ and using her hair or tears to wipe His feet without Him reminding her of d warning in previous encounter

We saying same tin......ppl change dnt judge or hold dem by dia way of life....rada address it in love....if Christ had condemned her from d first time he met her .....she wont av gotten close. ...
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

We saying same tin......ppl change dnt judge or hold dem by dia way of life....rada address it in love....if Christ had condemned her from d first time he met her .....she wont av gotten close. ...
no we are not saying same thing....do u know dat some guys and girls after reading d thread will still continue to go to d clubs but will claim they are virgins bla bla and nothing has happened.... now compare it with what I said about d woman in d Bible
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by pressy09: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na lie.this is how to get the right girl http://www.dailyfamily.ng/5-signs-to-help-you-identify-the-ideal-man-and-woman/
Benitogucci:
Is there any possibility of meeting a wife material in a night club?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
If u like "Spark"big grammar....environment has influence on an individual....so d possibility for dat decency to wear off with time is high ok...
Just like seberal people habe said, it all depends on what your defimition of decency is. If by decency you mean saints, then maybe you cant find them not even once in a club the entire planet. But if we talking of normal decent focused humans, oh yes, sometimes they may go to clubs to just unwind with friends. And when I mean clubs, I hope you arent thinking ashawo joint.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Debbiepaul(f): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheheeeer....It is like someone who forbid eating dog meat but was asked to use his teeth to share a dog meat between two of his friends......hahahahahahaa
lolzzz come it depends on the girl pleas if she is a hoe and goes clubbing ..she is gonna be a hoe in that club ..but if she is a nice girl at heart who wants to go clubbing ..then she will behave herself in the club simple.just dance as much as she wants drink some alcohol ..but is always good you go clubbing with your boyfriend or your brother ..or expect the worst ...
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by RoyalBlak007: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Who needs decent girls these days? grin
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Obipat(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
thought I'm the only one that will by his Grace marry a virgin. .. May Allah answer our prayers bro
are you a virgin?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Debbiepaul:
lolzzz come it depends on the girl pleas if she is a hoe and goes clubbing ..she is gonna be a hoe in that club ..but if she is a nice girl at heart who wants to go clubbing ..then she will behave herself in the club simple.just dance as much as she wants drink some alcohol ..but is always good you go clubbing with your boyfriend or your brother ..or expect the worst ...
na play play butterfly take dey fly entre bush....to me oooo....it is better to avoid such places
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Aratondara: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
The answer is YES, in my own point of view a club is just to cool off day work for social people u can choose to go alone or with ur wife for pple that are married, but we in Nigeria we Don spoil things to the extent that if some gals notice that big boys come to buy BOLE(roasted plaintain) frm a woman selling by d roadside they will turn d place to OLOSHO JOINT. Manner of approach and communication with gud instinct will tell u if she's a good gal.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
subtlemee:
Yes Op! Some bored girls go to clubs,drink,dance and go back home

And such attitude qualifies as a 'WIFE MATERIAL'? grin
Just reverse it. How many women will be happy if when ever their husband is bored, leaves the house for the club to drink dance and go back home to meet his wife.

But of course it's not impossible to find a wife material in a club which is subjective to circumstance but not with that Criterion of yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Help, I Am Madly In Love

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.