Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? (38096 Views)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2017
calaway:

yes very much so. she may have come there to dance the nyt away...or out of curiosity or accompanied a good friend it could be any reason.

I am a decent gurl n dat i club doesnt mean i em indecent. ....i just love dancing n is my only means of kipin fit.......
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
There's no decent girl in a night club.... Some might lie that they came to cool off after they broke up or its their first time but you are gonna find out their real characters after few months of dating them

Sorry madam ......u just told us abt urself....pls kip ur pit to urself we aint intersted it stinks.....speak for urself dnt come painting all ladies black when u got lots of dark shit in ur cupboard.......just saying sorry i sound terribly honest at times mostly wen ppl hide under d facades of sheep while beneath dem lies vampires........My apologies milady.....but pls kip ur hypothetical facts to urself madam..... smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=greyboy5000 post=57395363][/quote]

Just like men get married as virgins negro
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by nefertitiram: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2017
jclassiq:

Stop lying Madam.

And why should I be lying? If you are too myopic to understand reality, take several seats back
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by nefertitiram: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

I am a decent gurl n dat i club doesnt mean i em indecent. ....i just love dancing n is my only means of kipin fit.......

Don't mind them.

I dunno why it is too difficult for people to understand some people just like to dance. They have turned clubbing to something else. Foolish nigerians

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by nefertitiram: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
malaria:
Dear poster, there is a difference bw a club girl and a girl you met in club. A decent woman can be found anywhere. Same as a prostitute is found anywhere. Get your girl date her and know if she is decent or not irrespective of where u met her. Location and time doesn't define a decent and responsible person. People club for a different reasons, same way people go to church for different reason. Don't judge from afar know what you want and go for it. Some people met their spouse at the most indecent place and they are living happily, some met theirs at the holliest place and their house is fire. My point is only you can know who and what is good for you, Is your choice

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Yseone(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2017
"They have sex or "They had sex"??
Oyibo
noetic5:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-46evNzWyI5k/WLRB8BoaFPI/AAAAAAACwmQ/uFSwANOgEtwCrxYTI3X2uwcp1YNdMsvlACLcB/s1600/kojo.jpg[/img]

they have sex in this club, if u think am lying, see these photos see sexy photos

open with care ohhh grin
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
nefertitiram:

Don't mind them.

I dunno why it is too difficult for people to understand some people just like to dance. They have turned clubbing to something else. Foolish nigerians

My dear na God know......the bible said that even Jesus dined with sinners n that brought them to repentance n also it was still a prostitute dat washed His feet wit her tears........em not saying every lady shuld prostitute.....wat em tryna say is dat sometimes prescious tins are locked away in dirt or dark places.....just like rihanna sung "sometimes we find love in a hopeless place"
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So you men that go to night clubs, and rubbish yourselves with hundreds of girls and come back with lots of STDs who do you expect to marry you?

Why are Nigerian men so hypocritical in nature. They sit and castigate anything girls do when they themselves do worse.

If you detest clubs then stop going there. Leave the girls there for men who want to marry them.
And for the records, I don't go to clubs.
Uhmm are u suuure,cos I think I saw one figure 8 lady that looked like you yesterday..... grin grin
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by uselessIDIOT(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Yes Op! Some bored girls go to clubs,drink,dance and go back home

and Bleep strange Men
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by judgedredd22(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

Slow down nwa nnaa. Time plenty

no time o! ugbua wúkwa oge!! grin

Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by okunega1: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2017
The worst wife is fined in the church
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by calaway: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

those self righteous people are the sort that commit the most heinous act.

real good people are free and expressive.

much love babe...I luv 2 shake down too....with ur moves and my motion it will be commotion...
the roof will catch fire and nobody will look for water!
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
calaway:

those self righteous people are the sort that commit the most heinous act.

real good people are free and expressive.

much love babe...I luv 2 shake down too....with ur moves and my motion it will be commotion...
the roof will catch fire and nobody will look for water!

Asin eeeeeeeeeee........i love dancing wit loud music....i love God too n respect His Commands.....doo em not perfect but tru Him am made perfect.....who em i to condemn anyone. .....ppl go to club for different reasons doesnt mean dey are terrible n sinners.....some ppl av found love in d club n even a good wife amongst harlots......my dear at d end na u go answer for urself....na only u know urself...where u find someone doesnt always defined d person until u ger closer.....
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Factfinder1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Sorry madam ......u just told us abt urself....pls kip ur pit to urself we aint intersted it stinks.....speak for urself dnt come painting all ladies black when u got lots of dark shit in ur cupboard.......just saying sorry i sound terribly honest at times mostly wen ppl hide under d facades of sheep while beneath dem lies vampires........My apologies milady.....but pls kip ur hypothetical facts to urself madam..... smiley

You are the most stupid person I have ever come across on a forum like this....because you are a hoe doesn't make everyone a hoe stop defending your bitchy self I don't club am too busy for that don't talk to people you don't anyhow I know its kinda hard to hide stupidity but pls try... You don't even know me so why judging Get a job pls no decent man is gonna marry a stripper...u can't turn a bitch like you to a wife
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Debbiepaul(f): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
undecided a girls can go clubbing and have as much fun as she wants and still be a virgin ...depends on your definition of fun..or decent.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Factfinder1:

You are the most stupid person I have ever come across on a forum like this....because you are a hoe doesn't make everyone a hoe stop defending your bitchy self I don't club am too busy for that don't talk to people you don't anyhow I know its kinda hard to hide stupidity but pls try... You don't even know me so why judging Get a job pls no decent man is gonna marry a stripper...u can't turn a bitch like you to a wife

O.M.G grin > grin wink i just struck d wrong cord....Hahahahhaahahahhahaahhhahah i cant bliv em tearing......i laff so hard dt my tummy hurt from ma lafta.......sorry u sound terribly frustrated....hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha...... For ur information em a decent lady on a 6 digit scale salary to d glory of God....independent , happy n comfortable. .....a humanitarian and a wife material 100%....so hun em not here to throw wrong words me bad my words got to ye milady.....i did dat intentionally to get at u ......so u'd know wat it feels like judging ppl wrongly........did it hurt? Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahah. !!!!!!! Sorry i can b terribly sacastically n annoying esp wn i sound terribly honest saying d truth.......sorry to tame ur Sunday milady hope u just got back from d presence of God ma sister .......hav a stress free day ma lookalike hoe.....hahahahahhahahahahahahha
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Austin234(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
When u marry a girl from the dancing hall, be rest assured that one day she must dance out of ur house

Benitogucci:
Is there any possibility of meeting a wife material in a night club?
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
smardray:
Jst as easy as u can find iru(locust beans) in jollof rice
I use iru to prepare jollof rice... So I don't get
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by logica(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So you men that go to night clubs, and rubbish yourselves with hundreds of girls and come back with lots of STDs who do you expect to marry you?

Why are Nigerian men so hypocritical in nature. They sit and castigate anything girls do when they themselves do worse.

If you detest clubs then stop going there. Leave the girls there for men who want to marry them.
And for the records, I don't go to clubs.
Rubbish. A soldier goes to war to kill; not get killed. No hypocrisy.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by smardray(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
I use iru to prepare jollof rice... So I don't get
chisos!!.. Say God.. I wont be surprised if u tel me u add iru when u pounding yam...
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
smardray:
chisos!!.. Say God.. I wont be surprised if u tel me u add iru when u pounding yam...
I actually learnt that style in Ife.... Nde ofe mmanu taught me. Its tasty sha
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MARYchiells(f): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
But why are women being condemned soo much in this situation while the guys that took part in the same are not bothered? Infact, they're even the first to trow insults to their female companions in public.

Fourwinds:

by technicallyrich ( f): 12:53am
It is. Very rare.our enviroment and
the people we know or meet
influence our character and general
personality.even if she is a good girl
and she goes to club regularly she
will get influenced expecially after
taking alcohol.
It is better to adviod such girls
because most girls pretend a lot so
when they know that you are serious
they will pretend that they just
normally go to the club just to catch
fun and nothing serious and when
you buy her story and wife her your
street guys will thank you for
bringing a sex mate for them.
I will leave you with these qoute.
A leopard does not change its spot.
People hardly change their behavior
they just slow down for a while or
change enviroment sooner or later
they will be back to their normal life
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by jaafree: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
The possibility is -100 percent Period!!! don't waste yur tym dude.
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by axglide(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Nna17 post=57406361][/quote]

Bro i didn't specify -8 as the answer, it's still supplied as part of the equation
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by axglide(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
jaafree:
The possibility is -100 percent Period!!! don't waste yur tym dude.

hehehehehe grin i wonder what he was expecting
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Gkemz: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's very rare. Chances are 0.00000001
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by MzJin(f): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Factfinder1:

K
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by livinbygrace: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have rocked many clubs for almost 20 years and i can categorically tells you that no good girls in clubs,forget all the good girls blabla.Most of them are pretenders ,when you marry them,they will show you pepper.The wife you marry from a dance floor will surely leave you same way
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by adeshinacute(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you need 2-3 Odd per Day this guy is A dope
Check my signature to visit his page
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
No decent man goes to night clubs in the first place. So ladies should equally be careful if their man like going to night clubs
Re: What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

But why are women being condemned soo much in this situation while the guys that took part in the same are not bothered? Infact, they're even the first to trow insults to their female companions in public.

there is some basic things humans don't realise....will u say because a friend of urself did money ritual., u too will now follow same part.? I always tell meself dat what will never profit me I will never indulge in it even if my brother is doing...we are all different entity...now to take it to religion aspect: if u were ask to judge a case between ur sister and a neighbour., u are likely not to be fair in ur judgement but let say u all now appear before ur creator., how will He judge.? So if u want to be decent do it because u know what it means to u rather than taking it to gender war... in conclusion do urself a honourable thing and forget d other person

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Help, I Am Madly In Love

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.