Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz (34474 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by winningwinner(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.

By the way, Mazda Passenger Vans (MPVs) are terrible to give out as a gift.

So that brings my question....
Is that a car or a carton?

Have you ever given out a toy, let alone a bicycle in your life? This is a car that is being talked about here. A car you may never buy in your lifetime due to your poor state!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by bookson(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Misplaced priorities

That car can feed many homeless people in his streeet
how many of those destitute have u catered for?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by escodotman: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Rubbish

Prior to her conversion, you have followers. so u used their money to fund a new member. Gerrarahere mehn
What is this one sayin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Talkingboy: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2017
SO BECAUSE OF THIS DUNYA , YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR AKHIRA ?

There is still time to change tho .......

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by asatemple(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Nice but, will the wiidow be able to maintain the car

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by drakeli: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2017
fineboynl:
.and what is the need for the headline. a Muslim woman who converted to Christian. what about address it as I pastor donated a job and house to a woman.
We have seen on this same nairaland headlines like " Christian converted to Muslim ". You were not pained to see that. But now it pained you to see otherwise bloody Muslim bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Sijo01(f): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2017
In as much as the pastor's gesture is commendable, what's the little girl gonna do with an SUV? who's gonna be paying the maintenance cost?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by jobbers: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2017
scam
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2017
bookson:
how many of those destitute have u catered for?

Countless

And for them assholes always posting every little kindness on the internet,it's more like they doing nothing
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by sidrisa: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Quran 2 Vs 256
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by winningwinner(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Misplaced priorities

As if you give a hoot about the homeless. You're just being jealous and mischevious, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by victorazy(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
TippyTop:
The basis of Christianity is to share love and happiness unlike.......

While Muslims are hunting christians. No wonder the Bible says the red dragon wages war against the children of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by goshen26: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! Good one

If you're waiting for a Muslim to do same then you're on a long thing tongue

Hope she/he won't return to .....
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by chiunlimited(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you sure you're alright?.. angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by DeRay98(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which one you don give anybody before? Bad belle no virtue na evil.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by henrylowe(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2017
This is a very God news. I hope this will not result into a fight between Nairaland Christians and Muslims cheesy
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Benita27:
The only church they feed their members on Sunday. I no go chop.
shocked
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by watchindelta(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
bullshit
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
dessz:
oya modify.
guy u no well.. I thought I'm the only one dey notice this dude
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by drjoesky(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Misplaced priorities

Bro you can start with the little you have and feed a family in your street today..show example!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by akinszz: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.
So that brings my question.... Is that a car or a carton?
your head is not correct

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Solowande(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.
So that brings my question.... Is that a car or a carton?
kill joy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by dinggle: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2017
My faith is for sale, N50 million and I will convert to your religion....Christian , Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Mason, Scientology, JEWISH.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Solowande(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
no be car, no be carton, na cartoon. And if you no like am u can decide to rest in peace its a democracy now, ur free to associate with dead guys
c finishing
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by nurusystem(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2017
TippyTop:
The basis of Christianity is to share love and happiness unlike.......

Religion of bribbing in Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.