Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz (34473 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2017
drjoesky:
Bro you can start with the little you have and feed a family in your street today..show example!

Yes I do and I don't need to show it off on social media
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by dinggle: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2017
My faith is for sale, N50 million and I will convert to your religion....Christian , Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Mason, Scientology, Jewish
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by clems88(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
TippyTop:
The basis of Christianity is to share love and happiness unlike.......
the other religion of piss angry grin ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Praktikals(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:

If you're waiting for a Muslim to do same then you're on a long thing tongue
Its either you didnt read the post or you do not comprehend it.
Anyways, congrats on your FTC status.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by alowonle02(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! Good one

You Christians are worshipping money, but Muslims through out the globe worship God Almigjty. If you can look at this story very well you will see that poverty led to the woman conversion. May Almighty hold me firm to the religion of peace which is Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Xano(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.

By the way, Mazda Passenger Vans (MPVs) are terrible to give out as a gift.

So that brings my question....
Is that a car or a carton?

What a mentality in your post
What a character you expressed

First of all give thanks to God. God made it possible. Such tears of joy gladdens Him.

I hope you drive your own vehicle, not jumping into molue.

Always be grateful to God. This is her testimony among others to come, unto God's glory.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by nurusystem(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Backwards meet this woman
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by alowonle02(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
This is absolutely scam. Why is it that the pastor dashed out jeep to newly convert woman while there are lot of poor people in the church where the gesture can go to. It seems the pastor wants to be famous and wants his church to be known. Hmmmm this is a big contract oooo
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by akmome: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2017
scam, scammer, scamming.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by BetaThings: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! Good one

For what?
To be rewarded by a human being for changing your faith?
Are you serving God or man

In Islam, alms are given to well-defined people, particularly those who have some problems, mostly financial
or just for conversion

Evans, the master kidnapper, has said that if given an opportunity he will become a Christian and turn to God
So what will they give him upon becoming a Christian
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Emanade1(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Rubbish

Prior to her conversion, you have followers. so u used their money to fund a new member. Gerrarahere mehn
And who told you he hasn't been funding his old members

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by BetaThings: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
agadez007:
I hope her Yoruba muslim brothers wont behead her for Apostasy to the please Hausa/fulanis? grin grin grin grin angry angry tongue lipsrsealed kiss tongue smiley wink

The way they beheaded Pastor Tunde Bakare and Pastor Ashimolowo

Nothing, repeat nothing, can make me descend into Christianity with its propaganda, false witness/accusation and calumny!
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Orpe7(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by BetaThings: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2017
PqsMike:
Christianity is all about Love ........!!

do u need an affordable building plan/design for your proposed construction project...

Contact me on- projectqsmichael@gmail.com
<><<><<><<><><<<><<><<><<<<><<><><><<><><><<><>
U can check my profile for samples

Grand fallacy
"fire, fire, fire!
I rain curse and fire on my enemy in the name of........."

Love in Christianity is a bait
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by agadez007(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
BetaThings:

The way they beheaded Pastor Tunde Bakare and Pastor Ashimolowo

Nothing, repeat nothing, can make me descend into Christianity with its propaganda, false witness/accusation and calumny!
Why are you telling me this?
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by fran6co(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

whether na car or carton is better than nothing
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Ikemefuna44: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.
So that brings my question.... Is that a car or a carton?
Frustration must be killing you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by herkeym001(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Talkingboy:
SO BECAUSE OF THIS DUNYA , YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR AKHIRA ?

There is still time to change tho .......
My brother, even her name and her mama name no match since they were both Muslim before the conversion.
Mother's Name: Bestfavour Akintayo
Daughter's Name: Ganiyu Sherifat

Them no cook the story very well

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by gloryman91: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lost your paradise because of materials things, she wasn't a practising Muslim anyway.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by jlinkd78(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is a widow not a single woman as u want to derail this thread. She was actually driven out of her marriage when she embraced Christianity before d Muslim husband died years later. For d records, d moment I saw d caption Rivers Pastor I was convinced it can only be Apostle Chibuzor of OPM.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Omonigeriarere: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Rubbish

Prior to her conversion, you have followers. so u used their money to fund a new member. Gerrarahere mehn

This is the problem with Nigerian - Reading and comprehension. So, the church is supposed to deny the girl her deserved gift after she has won the quiz because she was a new convert?

Was the girl the only participant in the quiz? The quiz was organised by Church as a body and the lady emerged as the overall best among all the participants and thereby given the prize: why the fuss?

U need to grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by escodotman: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
herkeym001:

My brother, even her name and her mama name no match since they were both Muslim before the conversion.
Mother's Name: Bestfavour Akintayo
Daughter's Name: Ganiyu Sherifat

Them no cook the story very well
Guess you are pained because of the aspect of conversion from islam..... An islamic extremist spotted
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Rubbish

bought a car for someone who is living in rented apartment. Why not buy her land first?

Africa and religion.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by cadesky(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Congratulations, u jst got ur certificate to hell...
I pity ur ass
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by LockDown69(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mazda MPV is not an SUV or a so-called Jeep, it's a mini-van.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Slurity(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I don't trust his motives since this 'Muslim' is a single female.
So that brings my question.... Is that a car or a carton?
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by fof1: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CHECK OUT UR HEART CONDITIONS, PLS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Analee(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
lollypeezle:
Rubbish

pls if u dnt know wat to say kip quiet,allow ppl who r members to talk,dey did a bible quiz competition n she came out d best.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Analee(f): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Muslim converts go full the church next Sunday
dem already full sins,no b today.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Analee(f): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
olapluto:
The MMM way continues. Rob a million, gratify 5 people and make the most noise. More maga will fall in
abeg bros goan borrow brain,abeg i even av som,wil giv u free.
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by Analee(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sijo01:
In as much as the pastor's gesture is commendable, what's the little girl gonna do with an SUV? who's gonna be paying the maintenance cost?
it was given to her mum,4 d maintenance,daz bin taken care of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.