Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz (34474 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by ilynem(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
kevoh:

It will amaze you to know that the average atheist has more knowledge​ of the Bible way better than some off you Christians. Anyway, I don't need your quiz, it's a pointless and fruitless exercise as my initial comment was just sarcasm.
As mine was also tongue in cheek.
And nope. The average atheist think they know the Bible. But they actually don't.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by escodotman: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2017
herkeym001:

Are you for real bro ?
Was he (Jesus. PBUH)the one that said he will die for us(mankind) or
we think he died for us becos he was easily captured by ordinary being?
Even the Quran made mention of many miracles Jesus did but Mohammed never did any but instead killed many people who didnt accept Islam

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by herkeym001(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
escodotman:
Even the Quran made mention of many miracles Jesus did but Mohammed never did any but instead killed many people who didnt accept Islam
Yeah, even a whole chapter in Al-Quran was all about Mary, Mother of Jesus (PBUH). Is there any chapter in the Holy-Bible about Mary?

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) didnt kill people who did not accept Islam, rather, he fought a defensive battle against his enemy who are coming to Medinah to kill him and his followers.

If it is all about miracle, what about this people, Moses, Elijah, Elisha?
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by escodotman: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
herkeym001:

Yeah, even a whole chapter in Al-Quran was all about Mary, Mother of Jesus (PBUH). Is there any chapter in the Holy-Bible about Mary?

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) didnt kill people who did not accept Islam, rather, he fought a defensive battle against his enemy who are coming to Medinah to kill him and his followers.

If it is all about miracle, what about this people, Moses, Elijah, Elisha?
Beautiful that the name of Jesus was mentioned many times in the Quran, even more than the number of times Mohammed was mentioned!! BUT the Bible never mentioned Mohammed even once and Jesus never killed any human but rather raised the dead

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by herkeym001(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
escodotman:
Beautiful that the name of Jesus was mentioned many times in the Quran, even more than the number of times Mohammed was mentioned!! BUT the Bible never mentioned Mohammed even once and Jesus never killed any human but rather raised the dead
I think Jesus(PBUH) name was mentioned in Quran than that of Muhammed(PBUH) becos Al-Quran was revealed to Muhammed, and God Almighty (SWT) has to lay much emphasis on the prophet before him.

I think Bible didn't mentioned Muhammed's (PBUH) becos Bible was written and not revealed during the time of Jesus(PBUH)

Elisha (PBUH) also raised the dead.
2 kings 4:32-35 & 2 kings 13:20-21
Elijah (PBUH) also raised the dead
1 King 17:21-24
Re: Rivers Pastor Buys Car For A Muslim Who Converted To Christian & Won Church Quiz by escodotman: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
herkeym001:

I think Jesus(PBUH) name was mentioned in Quran than that of Muhammed(PBUH) becos Al-Quran was revealed to Muhammed, and God Almighty (SWT) has to lay much emphasis on the prophet before him.

I think Bible didn't mentioned Muhammed's (PBUH) becos Bible was written and not revealed during the time of Jesus(PBUH)

Elisha (PBUH) also raised the dead.
2 kings 4:32-35 & 2 kings 13:20-21
Elijah (PBUH) also raised the dead
1 King 17:21-24
Yes its true that both Elijah and Elisha raised the boys who had just died but Jesus raised a man who was dead for 3DAYS and already smelling!! Walked on the sea (water), opening blind eyes and the lame walking, among many many miracles Jesus did. Even according to the Quran, Jesus didnt see death but Mohammed died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.