Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54531 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by HMZi: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Northerners....Causing trouble na una work
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Luvdk(f): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
modsfucker:

The likes of Evans and the robbers who attacked Zenith Bank in Imo abi? Or do you mean the guy that killed his Chinese boss yesterday or Chinedu that is rotting in Malaysian jail for drug related offence?

Abeg when Banki Moon lands for the referendum wake me up.
Better face ur eweduland
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Get a life! Freedom is more desirable than mere limited natural resources. Soviet Union was naturally richer than West Africa, where is it today..
Nigerians and Stupidity. No wonder Nigeria is a shithole!
Shithole? Oya pack your load and head straight to Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by PDJT: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Shithole? Oya pack your load and head straight to Biafra
[/s]
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Masculity(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Duru1:

The fact that Niger-Area gained independence in 1960 did not automatically required all Nigerians in British Empire to relocate to Nigeria. Everyday exposes the imbedded animalistic idiocy only inherent among most Nigerians. One thing that is very sure remains that Biarfra actualization has been accelerated.

Yeah, it's true. But Biafrans must request for Nigeria visa.

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by DIMGUY(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=kingxsamz post=57656312]I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
oneNigeria. Aboki Biafra.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hasyak(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2017
franudi:
Are we black people cursed? Britain just voted to leave european union and it was done peacefully. Why is it that Biafrans leaving Nigeria is about to cause civil war twice? The arewas are giving Igbos quit notice to leave their land, what method of separation is that? Then if biafrans should leave arewa land,does it mean that they have gotten Biafra?

YES

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:

They need your fertile soil. You know say na hunger destroy the first biafra. So they need willing slaves to farm for them this time. You know say na only dem get sense.

Well said, sis.

Lol @ the emboldened, and you are very correct, that's the mentality of the typical itinerant chest beating ipork fool.

They go about with this poo in their empty flat cranium and when the reality down on them, they insult the living daylight out of the targeted victim thereby creating more and worse animosity between them and others.

Igbos are fools.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2017
APCsupporter:

You should have made it clearer to him by using "heavily" instead of "properly"cheesy

They think they can insult us and still retain their jobs and businesses on our lands

Thank you very much, infact I have edited, for the reading pleasure of any ipork touts who will want to stay behind after successful exit of biafla.

They should start bracing up for what will befall them.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by newbornmacho(m): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2017
A smart lawyer has edited the criminal document arewa youth used to threaten Igbos , they have written a new letter to Ag president Osinbajo without threats and deadlines!!!! grin grin. I think say una head dey hot! You have your work cut out for you: pressure your government to conduct the referendum we asked for. When our country emerges we go. Simple and civil.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by newbornmacho(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Thank you very much, infact I have edited, for the reading pleasure of any ipork touts who will want to stay behind after successful exit of biafla.

They should start bracing up for what will befall them.
A smart lawyer has edited the criminal document arewa youth used to threaten Igbos , they have written a new letter to Ag president Osinbajo without threats and deadlines!!!! grin grin. I think say una head dey hot! You have your work cut out for you: pressure your government to conduct the referendum we asked for. When our country emerges we go. Simple and civil.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Liberal85(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2017
eph12:

So white man's law says if someone insults you and you kill the person you will get minimal punishment? Hahahaha
Educate yourself and stop relying on your faulty logic
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 1:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Odingo1:
The problem other tribes have in Nigeria is their natural hatred for Igbos,imagine if it was Igbos that is behaving like Hausa-fulani that is raping,killing people at will,using Boko haram to terrorize Nigeria,yet other tribes still love Hausa-fulani people more than the Igbos.
The best thing is to give Igbos Biafra and God will go with them and make them great.
Let us stop hiding the truth, Igbos have not committed one third of the crime committed by Hausa-fulani yet other tribes hate them more than hausa-fulani,Hausa-fulani massacre their host in Lagos,Oyo,Osun,genocide in Benue ,and middle belt yet other tribes that is been killed in their homeland love their killers more than Igbos just because they tend to successful in most of their en-devours.

You seriously need to stop listening to the sh1t Afonja and their aboki masters tells you on this forum..

Fact is the SS excluding urhobo, iteskiri, edo hates both tribes more than igbo FACT!!!

The North asked for igbo to leave, who told the same north to pack out of ND and it's oil as retaliation to that quit notice? SS.
Did any igbo prompt them to do so? No

Last year both Afonja and their Arewa masters were threatened to leave ND by the militants. Igbos weren't included in their threat

They are deeply hated in SS as I am from the same SS therefore I tell you this as someone who is, born and raised there, igbo delta. Why do you think they try pitifully to create animosity between both regions

When Nigeria is divided, Igbos and SS would leave them, this is indeed a FACT...maybe not together but definitely one won't stay while another leaves.

Heck even the oil they scream out, Oyigbo is one of the areas feeding those parasites for years. Oyigbo is an igbo territory and,it is one the main reason their country is high oil producing. Google it

Stop wailing like a baby and be grateful they showing their true colors.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Well said, sis.

Lol @ the emboldened, and you are very correct, that's the mentality of the typical itinerant chest beating ipork fool.

They go about with this poo in their empty flat cranium and when the reality down on them, they insult the living daylight out of the targeted victim thereby creating more and worse animosity between them and others.

Igbos are fools.

Your shithole can't even feed themselves. The north is currently the most poverty ridden, hunger induced in that xiuntry. UN marked Northern Nigeria as a starvation region. Your IDP is currently begging for food worldwide likewise your Niggeria is repeatedly going through food scarce.

You have mouth to speak of feeding when your entire shithole can't even feed yourselves. What sense you think you have to feed anyone when you can't even FEED yourselves. Last we checked, your shithole Niggeria IMPORTS everything you eat.

No wonder you niggerians are labeled as the stupidest and most hated all over the world. You people are literally the most delusional savages in the planet.

Feed your Goddamn selves FIRST, work on decreasing your increasing poverty and lack of food or drinkable water before even speaking on such effect on biafrans.

Your shithole needs your help FIRST

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 1:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

Your shithole can't even feed themselves. The north is currently the most poverty ridden, hunger induced in that xiuntry. UN marked Northern Nigeria as a starvation region. Your IDP is currently begging for food worldwide likewise your Niggeria is repeatedly going through food scarce.

You have mouth to speak of feeding when your entire shithole can't even feed yourselves. What sense you think you have to feed anyone when you can't even FEED yourselves. Last we checked, your shithole Niggeria IMPORTS everything you eat.

No wonder you niggerians are labeled as the stupidest and most hated all over the world. You people are literally the most delusional savages in the planet.

Feed your Goddamn selves FIRST, work on decreasing your increasing poverty and lack of food or drinkable water before even speaking on such effect on biafrans.

Your shithole needs your help FIRST

Noted.

Pls pack and leave the shithole and allow us to die of hunger and starvation.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 2:01am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Noted.

Pls pack and leave the shithole and allow us to die of hunger and starvation.

We are gladly doing it or your deep in the sand head haven't been reading of Igbos living that same North since your quit notice.

IPOB since even thanked you pigs for it and even umuzurike that went making a fool of himself was attacked severally by all igbo groups. Wtf does that tell you? We are gladly leaving your shithole.

While I'm at it, hope you packing that your zoo Niggerian bags out of Asaba and neighboring towns. I read that SS groups have equally given una till Oct 1st to pack your shits and leave SS. Albeit we weren't among the people that signed that threat, let you know that We equally support the hell out of their threat. Oct 1st, let there not be one single Afonja or Aboki anywhere in Aniomaland.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:13am On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:

Arrant nonsense not different from the usual recycled trash.

What have you been looking for all these years?

You wanted to leave but the country (especially the north) keeps holding you back and a blank cheque has just been handed over to you by the north, to fill it is now a problem, wtf.

In all these years you have been agitating, which of your representatives at any level of govt did you pressurise that it is Arewa, which is tired of your unending grumbling, threats and empty chest beating, that should now champion ur cause for you?

The arewas simply made it known to you that they are not holding you back for any gaddem rubbish, why not key into this declaration and quickly fast track the actualisation of your dream rather than now singing a different song that Arewa should now take the responsibility of pushing for your historic mission?

With reference to editing, if your allusion is on my response to APCsupporter, you must be very confused to think I chickened out. The "edited" you saw in the post you just quoted is simply from "properly" to "heavily" as advised, which is even more harsh.

However, if it is about the Arewa declaration, I think you should have come of age to realise that Arewa is not a lily-livered group.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

We are gladly doing it or your deep in the sand head haven't been reading of Igbos living that same North since your quit notice.

IPOB since even thanked you pigs for it and even umuzurike that went making a fool of himself was attacked severally by all igbo groups. Wtf does that tell you? We are gladly leaving your shithole.

While I'm at it, hope you packing that your zoo Niggerian bags out of Asaba and neighboring towns. I read that SS groups have equally given una till Oct 1st to pack your shits and leave SS. Albeit we weren't among the people that signed that threat, let you know that We equally support the hell out of their threat. Oct 1st, let there not be one single Afonja or Aboki anywhere in Aniomaland.

Good you have started packing, pls just continue packing and stop the insult. Insults and tantrums at this stage is just a confirmatory sign of frustration, just pack.

As for abokiis leaving your land, same declaration calls them to move up north and recent reports have indicated that the level of compliance is quite satisfactory.

Just pack, no more noise, chest beating and tantrums.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Good you have started packing, pls just continue packing and stop the insult. Insults and tantrums at this stage is just a confirmatory sign of frustration, just pack.

As for abokiis leaving your land, same declaration calls them to move up north and recent reports have indicated that the level of compliance is quite satisfactory.

Just pack, no more noise, chest beating and tantrums.

Recent reports. You mean the same fools that wrote a letter in onitsha debouncing Awera or whataver. Or do you mean the same,laughable lots dressing in Igbo attire dancing like goats as to show "unity". Nigga my cousin still lives in Asaba and EVERY DAY I contact him to find out the decreasing number of Aboki in Asaba and every day he relates you lots pack the area and seem to be increasing daily.

Your worthless community are leaving River state from what I gathered, that's where you report hail from.. Heck you animals aren't even leaving SE cause what I learned from cousin, you savages are still packed in onitsha.
For some weird reasons, you clowns have yet to learn that same threat extends to Asaba.
Then again, you people delude yourselves that Asaba, Ogwashi uku, Ibusa, etc are not Igboland hence you lot always run to Asaba each time onitsha peeps treats your Bleep up. Likewise, going by you clowns screaming "return to your 5 SE states."
I'll continue monitoring it anyway cause I promised myself I'll travel to Africa to witness the declaration of Biafra on that same Oct 1st. If your shithole people have yet to pack your shit and leave, I'm joining any group to chase your monkeys self out of our land.

Do me a favour and extend what I said to aboki in Asaba and neighboring areas. Let them continue deluding themselves that the quit notice is just for SE and river state. They'll see whether telling themselves igbos are only in SE would protect them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

Recent reports. You mean the same for that wrote a letter in onitsha debouncing Awera or whataver. Or do you mean the same,laughable lots dressing in Igbo attire dancing like goats as to show "unity". Nigga my cousin still lives in Asaba and EVERY DAY I contact him to find out the decreasing number of Aboki in Asaba and every day he relates you lots pack the area and seem to be increasing daily.

Your worthless community are leaving River state from what I gathered, that's where you report hail from..
For some weird reasons, you clowns have yet to learn that same threat extends to Asaba.
Then again, you people delude yourselves that Asaba, Ogwashi uku, Ibusa, etc are not Igboland hence you lot always run to Asaba each time onitsha peeps treats your Bleep up. Likewise, going by you clowns screaming "return to your 5 SE states."
I'll continue monitoring it anyway cause I promised myself I'll travel to Africa to witness the declaration of Biafra on that same Oct 1st. If your shithole people have yet to pack your shit and leave, I'm joining any group to chase your monkeys self out of our land.

Do me a favour and extend what I said to aboki in Asaba and neighboring areas. Let them continue deluding themselves that the quit notice is just for SE and river state. They'll see whether telling themselves igbos are only in SE would protect them.

Just leave and forget story abeg. grin grin

Media propaganda is becoming stale.

No be only Africa, travel to Neptune or Pluto, your biz, just leave, simple.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 2:44am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Just leave and forget story abeg. grin grin

Media propaganda is becoming stale.

No be only Africa, travel to Neptune or Pluto, your biz, just leave, simple.

Who is this joke?

I'm telling you to tell your aboki siblings To get the F2K OUT of ASABA and towns around it aka my land as you sardine packed clowns have over stayed your welcome

And this monkey is asking me to leave? Leave where? Of course I'm traveling to Africa....I'm from Asaba dun dum aka AFRICA. Of course I'll travel to Asaba to welcome the new country.

And I'm telling you better inform your animalistic ppl they better have f2ked off by that Oct 1st.

I totally support IPOB and the SS groups that told you pigs to F2K OFF

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

Who is this joke?

I'm telling you to tell your aboki siblings To get the Bleep OUT of ASABA and towns around it aka my land as you sardine packed clowns have over stayed your welcome

And this monkey is asking me to leave? Leave where? Of course I'm traveling to Africa....I'm from Asaba dun dum. Of course I'll travel to Asaba to welcome the new country.

And I'm telling you better inform your animalistic ppl they better have bleeped off by that Oct 1st.

I totally support IPOB and the SS groups that told you pigs to Bleep OFF

The ranting and chest beating of a pained soul. Choi, why this thing dey pain you like this?

Common to leave shithole, na im dey bring all this pain?

Anyway, final final, just leave, even as you continue the rant.

I noticed the addition of colour to show pain. Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by nextprince: 2:52am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The ranting and chest beating of a pained soul. Choi, why this thing dey pain you like this?

I noticed the addition of colour to show pain. Hahahahahahahahaha

Been following, dude is actually pained. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 2:52am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Keep making a fool of yourself thinking you are actually saying anything.

Come Oct 1st, let there be one single Aboki or Afonja in any part of Aniomalamd, we'll see whether I'm ranting in pain and igbos are only in SE

That's all I'm going to say
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

Keep making a fool of yourself thinking you are actually saying anything.

Come Oct 1st, let there be one single Aboki or Afonja in any part of Aniomalamd, we'll see whether I'm ranting and igbos are only in SE

That's all I'm going to says.

This thing pain am reach bone walahi.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:54am On Jun 20, 2017
nextprince:

Been following, dude is actually pained. grin grin grin

I dey tell you oh! E dey pepper am well well.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

This thing pain am reach bone walahi.

Keep telling yourself that.
October 1st, 2017 would speak for itself.

I'll say it one last time for all aboki in this forum to relate to your people living in delta north.

As igbos are leaving your area as we speak, let it be know that the quit notice IPOB and SS group gave to una extends to my area as well. You've over stayed your welcome and I can tell you this as someone who still have family that lives there, I'm not the only one thinking this way or you can delude yourself thinking I am. Move to South West or Delta south or you can delude yourself and continue staying and we'll see whussup in Oct 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by newbornmacho(m): 3:10am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Arrant nonsense not different from the usual recycled trash.

What have you been looking for all these years?

You wanted to leave but the country (especially the north) keeps holding you back and a blank cheque has just been handed over to you by the north, to fill it is now a problem, wtf.

In all these years you have been agitating, which of your representatives at any level of govt did you pressurise that it is Arewa, which is tired of your unending grumbling, threats and empty chest beating, that should now champion ur cause for you?

The arewas simply made it known to you that they are not holding you back for any gaddem rubbish, why not key into this declaration and quickly fast track the actualisation of your dream rather than now singing a different song that Arewa should now take the responsibility of pushing for your historic mission?

With reference to editing, if your allusion is on my response to APCsupporter, you must be very confused to think I chickened out. The "edited" you saw in the post you just quoted is simply from "properly" to "heavily" as advised, which is even more harsh.

However, if it is about the Arewa declaration, I think you should have come of age to realise that Arewa is not a lily-livered group.
Hahaha... Small signal them don change the tone of the letter sharp sharp. No threats or deadlines, now begging govt for referendum! Is this not what we have been saying? Divide the country and let us see who will stay back in the north. Not threatening mop up. For me on October 1 I stand. From now to then there is enough time for referendum, Biafra exit, relocation.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

Keep telling yourself that.
October 1st, 2017 would speak for itself.

I'll say it one last time for all aboki in this forum to relate to your people living in delta north.

As igbos are leaving your area as we speak, let it be know that the quit notice IPOB and SS group gave to una extends to my area as well. You've over stayed your welcome and I can tell you this as someone who still have family that lives there, I'm not the only one thinking this way or you can delude yourself thinking I am. Move to South West or Delta south or you can delude yourself and continue staying and we'll see whussup in Oct 1st.

Pack your things and gerrout, better than this trash.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 3:21am On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:

Hahaha... Small signal them don change the tone of the letter sharp sharp. No threats or deadlines, now begging govt for referendum! Is this not what we have been saying? Divide the country and let us see who will stay back in the north. Not threatening mop up. For me on October 1 I stand. From now to then there is enough time for referendum, Biafra exit, relocation.

When the first declaration was made, the song was "why can't they call for referendum"?

To show commitment, a call for referendum has just been made and song now is "they are changing the tone".

Wtf is wrong with Igbos? Are you sure you are ready to leave? What is it with all these confusion?

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 3:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Luvdk:
Better face ur eweduland

Which one is eweduland again? I am a confirmed northerner and a true Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by HiddenShadow: 4:09am On Jun 20, 2017
laudate:

You will take.... What? Igala? Are you people hard of hearing or devoid of sight? Igala people have refused to follow you. Even the Idoma have not agreed to be part of your republic. And you are still here including them in your fake country. Take time, o!

You will end up being a Biafran

If you like keep protesting like a she goat in its menstrual cramps, your people will decide their fate through a referendum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.