Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54591 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:
You seriously need to stop listening to the sh1t Afonja and their aboki masters tells you on this forum..

Fact is the SS excluding urhobo, iteskiri, edo hates both tribes more than igbo FACT!!!

The North asked for igbo to leave, who told the same north to pack out of ND and it's oil as retaliation to that quit notice? SS.
Did any igbo prompt them to do so? No

Last year both Afonja and their Arewa masters were threatened to leave ND by the militants. Igbos weren't included in their threat

They are deeply hated in SS as I am from the same SS therefore I tell you this as someone who is, born and raised there, igbo delta. Why do you think they try pitifully to create animosity between both regions

When Nigeria is divided, Igbos and SS would leave them, this is indeed a FACT...maybe not together but definitely one won't stay while another leaves.

Heck even the oil they scream out, Oyigbo is one of the areas feeding those parasites for years. Oyigbo is an igbo territory and,it is one the main reason their country is high oil producing. Google it

Stop wailing like a baby and be grateful they showing their true colors.

If you remove Urhobo, Itsekiri, Edo, Isoko from the SS, how many tribes are left there? Two, three....?? Let us count. Ijaw & Igbo. Isn't that what you are trying to say? You are trying to portray them as children of hate, not so? mtcheew....
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by ezeagu(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
alcmene:

No one said you shouldn't clamor for a One Nigeria.... the issue is that you have been ordered to leave North by the hosts.
So quickly and quietly return to your region and continue your one Nigeria chant.. mpama

I di very wuked.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2017
laudate:

If you remove Urhobo, Itsekiri, Edo, Isoko from the SS, how many tribes are left there? Two, three....?? Let us count. Ijaw & Igbo. Isn't that what you are trying to say? You are trying to portray them as children of hate, not so? mtcheew....

You're pitiful and an illiterate. Shameless Afonja clown that always been ashamed of his pitiful heritage. More evidence that you don't know Jack sh1t outside that your shithole Southwaaste that you are ashamed to claim

If we exclude iteskiri, urhobo, and edo likewise ijaws and igbo from SS, there's more tribe still in SS

In SS there are ibibio, ogbia, adun, efik, annang, ogoni, ndoni, adoni, ekpeye, oron, bekewrra, and several more. Even the people that signed and told you to pack your shits and get the f2k out of SS had more than ijaws names listed. Infact the only areas that the ppl who signed the quit notice weren't from were delta and edo and I can tell you this, it's delta south. In delta north we want y'all out as well and we've already made that known through ipob.

Pack your shit and GET the F2k out like you are told!!! You can go to edo and delta south if una like
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by hasyak(m): 1:10am On Jun 21, 2017
engrchykae:
Biafra is the dream of any Igbo whether in the southeast or in the diaspora.they all crave for a government that can protect their interest at home or abroad.not when our people are unlawfully detained and killed in foreign land,the evil nigeria mafia called government look the other way.you are not Igbo but try and be proud of whoever you are.

is it the criminals that you are talking about?
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 1:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Nonaira1:
You're pitiful and an illiterate. Shameless Afonja clown that always been ashamed of his pitiful heritage. More evidence that you don't know Jack sh1t outside that your shithole Southwaaste that you are ashamed to claim

If we exclude iteskiri, urhobo, and edo likewise ijaws and igbo from SS, there's more tribe still in SS

In SS there are ibibio, ogbia, adun, efik, annang, ogoni, ndoni, adoni, ekpeye, oron, bekewrra, and several more. Even the people that signed and told you to pack your shits and get the f2k out of SS had more than ijaws names listed. Infact the only areas that the ppl who signed the quit notice weren't from were delta and edo and I can tell you this, it's delta south. In delta north we want y'all out as well and we've already made that known through ipob.

Pack your shit and GET the F2k out like you are told!!! You can go to edo and delta south if una like

Your brain has been configured to call everyone who disagrees with your pathetic view, an Afonja. sad Um, no....scratch that. The truth is that you are just using style to tell the whole world, that you are actually a "shameless Afonja clown that always been ashamed of his pitiful heritage. More evidence that you don't know Jack sh1t outside that your shithole Southwaaste." undecided Not so? Anyway, take it easy, so that you do not end up in the pit. All the insults and shallow rantings you have spewed up here, just shows the kind of filth & corrosive hatred lodged in your soul. It is okay. Continue ranting. Everyone already knows you were raised on a diet of insults. We also know how pained, you are. Accept our condolences....

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 3:00am On Jun 21, 2017
laudate:

Your brain has been configured to call everyone who disagrees with your pathetic view, an Afonja. sad Um, no....scratch that. The truth is that you are just using style to tell the whole world, that you are actually a "shameless Afonja clown that always been ashamed of his pitiful heritage. More evidence that you don't know Jack sh1t outside that your shithole Southwaaste." undecided Not so? Anyway, take it easy, so that you do not end up in the pit. All the insults and shallow rantings you have spewed up here, just shows the kind of filth & corrosive hatred lodged in your soul. It is okay. Continue ranting. Everyone already knows you were raised on a diet of insults. We also know how pained, you are. Accept our condolences....

Continue deluding yourself yourself that you are successfully fooling anyone that you aren't Afonja. Stay deluding your Afonja self.

I'll repeat myself: Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you people are told!!! You can go to edo and delta south if una like.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 3:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Nonaira1:
Continue deluding yourself yourself that you are successfully fooling anyone that you aren't Afonja. Stay deluding your Afonja self.

I'll repeat myself: Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you people are told!!! You can go to edo and delta south if una like.

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. So if you think I am an 'Afonja' simply because I disagreed with you, it shows you learnt nothing in school. Collect a refund from your teachers. Now why don't you take your own advice - "Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you people are told!!!" And thanks again for proving to us, that you were raised on a diet of insults.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 3:12am On Jun 21, 2017
laudate:

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. So if you think I am an 'Afonja' simply because I disagreed with you, it shows you learnt nothing in school. Collect a refund from your teachers. Simply take your own advice - "Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you people are told!!!" And thanks again for proving to us, that you were raised on a diet of insults.

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria of which you are an AFONJA. Your history post of which post you are constantly found in and your behaviors on this forum continously showcase that you are an Afonja from Southwaaste hence not one single person on this forum thinks anything else but that despite your several pathetic attempt to deny where the Bleep you hail from. Like I said stay deluding yourself that you are fooling anymore.

Lastly where the f2k you see me opposing North quit notice. I support it whole heartedly and I've said so multiple times. Likewise I support IPOB and SS groups quit notice as well and said so multiple times.

Let me repeat it again: Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you are told!!! You can go to edo and delta south if una like.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Nonaira1:
There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria of which you are an AFONJA. Your history post of which post you are continually found in and your behaviors on this forum continously showcase that you are an Afonja from Southwaaste hence not one single person on this forum thinks anything else but that despite your several pathetic attempt to deny where the Bleep you hail from. Like I said stay deluding yourself that you are fooling anymore.

Lastly where the f2k you see me opposing North quit notice. I support it whole heartedly and I've said so multiple times. Likewise I support IPOB and SS groups quit notice as well and said so multiple times.

Let me repeat it again: Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you are told!!! You can go to edo and delta south if una like.

Oh dear....empty folks like you keep repeating the same illogical stuff, even when they are faced with the truth. I guess you find it much easier to swallow this 'Afonja' lie you keep telling yourself, than to believe the truth. If you wish to wallow in falsehood, who am I to stop you? shocked

By the way, you just registered on June 09, 2017 to dish out those insults up here? What was your name in your former life on NL?

Ok, now please provide solid incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is an Afonja. cheesy Include the name of his village, town or local govt area while you are at it. Make sure you also insert the name & title of his traditional ruler, as well. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. Hehehe.... kindly don't forget to take your own advice first - "Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you are told!!!"

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nonaira1: 3:36am On Jun 21, 2017
laudate:

Oh dear....empty folks like you keep repeating the same illogical stuff, even when they are faced with the truth. I guess you find it much easier to swallow this 'Afonja' lie you keep telling yourself, than to believe the truth. If you wish to wallow in falsehood, who am I to stop you? shocked

Ok, please provide solid incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is an Afonja. cheesy Include the name of his village, town or local govt area while you are at it. Make sure you also insert the name & title of his traditional ruler, as well. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. Hehehe....don't forget to please take your own advice first - "Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you are told!!!"

Yes the laudate that is not Afonja is continously found in every Afonja related topics defending afonja, stays in Igbo topics insulting and applauding anyone insulting igbo like a typical Afonja. Continuosly defending north like a slave like a typucal Afonja. Continously try to create aniomsity between regions like a typical Afonja. Yet the the disgust thinks he's fooling anyone that he's not Afonja grin grin grin grin grin grin funny enough, he denies being from north, middle belt, SS, SE and including Afonja ( must be an alien).

You can continue making a complete fool of yourself in pathetic attempt to shadow yourself of wtf you are....An AFONJA. There is a reason why since your shameless ass have been on this forum, the ethnicity associated to you by MULTIPLE people, be it old members or new members, have predominately been Afonja.

Stay deluding yourself that you are fooling anyone. The only person you seem to be fooling is your damn self.

If you like, ask me what year your parents bore your pitiful ass in your attempt to continously fooling yourself, I don't give two f2ks.
Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck even if it calls itself a dog.

Anyway I've said what I wanted to say, come Oct 1st, y'all better have listened to the quit notice and got the f2k out cause definitely, I'm joining any group that's chasing y'all MFs out. I want this shithole you call a country divide already, everything about you people makes me sick to my core. That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by pally123: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2017
simplycarro:

We can actually achieve this, this is my dream of a restructured Nigeria, after the Biafrans must have been pushed to their country.
It's increasingly becoming obvious that the North is tired of the Igbos and it's clear the the Northerners are more matured in their approach. No insults like the Biafrans, just facts as known to them.
The debate will eventually force this govt to DO SOMETHING.
Unfortunately the Ibos hardly debate, but to insult, curse and throw expletives all around the place.
+10000

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by true2god: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2017
laudate:

By the way, you just registered on June 09, 2017 to dish out those insults up here? What was your name in your former life on NL?

Ok, now please provide solid incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is an Afonja. cheesy Include the name of his village, town or local govt area while you are at it. Make sure you also insert the name & title of his traditional ruler, as well. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. Hehehe.... kindly don't forget to take your own advice first - "Pack your sh1t and GET the F2k out like you are told!!!"
An Afonja is thicker than blood. The Afonjas are more deadly than the Arewas, and you are one. Afonjas, the beautiful poisonous snakes and like the British, have soft head and without emotion.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
kingxsamz:
I'm Igbo and I've never and will never be in support of Biafra
#
oneNigeria
, oga sharrrap.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Luvdk(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2017
modsfucker:

Which one is eweduland again? I am a confirmed northerner and a true Nigerian.
grin
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nonaira1:
Yes the laudate that is not Afonja is continously found in every Afonja related topics defending afonja, stays in Igbo topics insulting and applauding anyone insulting igbo like a typical Afonja. Continuosly defending north like a slave like a typucal Afonja. Continously try to create aniomsity between regions like a typical Afonja. Yet the the disgust thinks he's fooling anyone that he's not Afonja grin grin grin grin grin grin funny enough, he denies being from north, middle belt, SS, SE and including Afonja ( must be an alien).

You can continue making a complete fool of yourself in pathetic attempt to shadow yourself of wtf you are....An AFONJA. There is a reason why since your shameless ass have been on this forum, the ethnicity associated to you by MULTIPLE people, be it old members or new members, have predominately been Afonja.

Stay deluding yourself that you are fooling anyone. The only person you seem to be fooling is your damn self.

If you like, ask me what year your parents bore your pitiful ass in your attempt to continously fooling yourself, I don't give two f2ks.
Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck even if it calls itself a dog.

Anyway I've said what I wanted to say, come Oct 1st, y'all better have listened to the quit notice and got the f2k out cause best believe, I'm joining any group that's chasing y'all MFs out. I want this shithole you call a country divide already, everything about you people makes me sick to my core. That's all I have to say

Oh dear, I asked you just one question and you replied with an epistle? Chai!! Biaketa, gịnī ḳwọ bùḍù ̣ǹke à? Those Afonja people really cooked something for you to eat. That is why you are so obsessed with them, and why you see everyone as an Afonja. It also explains why you are frothing at the mouth, ranting like a psycho and throwing tantrums like a toddler. Eeyah! Obsession is bad for the soul.

I know it offends you, each time I point out the folly of your kinsmen. If you interpret that as supporting the Yoruba people, then so be it. If you would like me to support your own folks, then let them do something logical, sensible and noteworthy, for once. Instead of spewing vitriolic insults and fanning the embers of hate just like you have done here. cheesy You cannot insult people into supporting your position. Or weren't you taught that in school? shocked

Now, as for the faceless multiple people that have attributed a particular ethnicity to me, that is their own problem. They were unable to provide proof. So why should I subscribe to their false claims? If someone calls you a name that is not your own, should you agree or dignify his claims by consenting to it?

Now for the last time, provide solid verifiable evidence to show that Laudate is an Afonja. cheesy Include the name of his village, town or local govt area while you are at it. Make sure you also insert the name & title of his traditional ruler, as well. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. We are waiting!! Hehehehe....... grin

1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
true2god:
An Afonja is thicker than blood. The Afonjas are more deadly than the Arewas, and you are one. Afonjas, the beautiful poisonous snakes and like the British, have soft head and without emotion.

We all know you are trying to tell us how obsessed you are with the Afonjas. No problem. Now, you have just made everyone realise that you are also deadly, and you are a beautiful poisonous snake. Accept my sympathy.... undecided
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
simplycarro:
We can actually achieve this, this is my dream of a restructured Nigeria, after the Biafrans must have been pushed to their country.
It's increasingly becoming obvious that the North is tired of the Igbos and it's clear the the Northerners are more matured in their approach. No insults like the Biafrans, just facts as known to them.
The debate will eventually force this govt to DO SOMETHING.
Unfortunately the Ibos hardly debate, but to insult, curse and throw expletives all around the place.

Na true word you talk! I no know say you sef, see am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by engrchykae(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
hasyak:

is it the criminals that you are talking about?
yes i am talking about Buhari who planned coup in 1983 and his accomplice Tinubu the druglord.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by bakila: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eluwilussit:

What plans does Nigeria itself have? Going back to independence, can u honestly point out one plan that was successfully executed by the Nigerian state? grin
Creating a class of utterly rich by foul and corrupt means.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.