Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (54540 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by HiddenShadow: 4:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

You seriously need to stop listening to the sh1t Afonja and their aboki masters tells you on this forum..

Fact is the SS excluding urhobo, iteskiri, edo hates both tribes more than igbo FACT!!!

The North asked for igbo to leave, who told the same north to pack out of ND and it's oil as retaliation to that quit notice? SS.
Did any igbo prompt them to do so? No

Last year both Afonja and their Arewa masters were threatened to leave ND by the militants. Igbos weren't included in their threat

They are deeply hated in SS as I am from the same SS therefore I tell you this as someone who is, born and raised there, igbo delta. Why do you think they try pitifully to create animosity between both regions

When Nigeria is divided, Igbos and SS would leave them, this is indeed a FACT...maybe not together but definitely one won't stay while another leaves.

Heck even the oil they scream out, Oyigbo is one of the areas feeding those parasites for years. Oyigbo is an igbo territory and,it is one the main reason their country is high oil producing. Google it

Stop wailing like a baby and be grateful they showing their true colors.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by HiddenShadow: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Good you have started packing, pls just continue packing and stop the insult. Insults and tantrums at this stage is just a confirmatory sign of frustration, just pack.

As for abokiis leaving your land, same declaration calls them to move up north and recent reports have indicated that the level of compliance is quite satisfactory.

Just pack, no more noise, chest beating and tantrums.

The insults will continue until Referendum is granted
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 4:24am On Jun 20, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The insults will continue until Referendum is granted

Ok.

But did you read the part where you were advised to go and conduct your referendum in the east?

Besides, I don't even think referendum is necessary at this stage because that is giving you the opportunity to decide what you want (ie remain or lesve).

What the northerners are saying is, just pack your things and go because they are not ready to co habit this country with you again. Is this a case of referendum?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Stricker321:
And since the Igbo have virtually infiltrated
every nook and cranny of Northern Nigeria where
they have been received with open arms
as fellow
compatriots,

These amajiris are terrible liars.

You have received Igbos with open arms yet you kill them and loot their properties at the drop of a hat.
Agreed. But at least igbos have properties there. The igbos have however allowed no one to have in the east.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2017
One nation ready to leave Nigeria, others watching to see if they will be successful so they too can join grin
Who no like better thing
I want to co habit with the Headsmen, Hanu Sama undecided
If allowed to say sef, the Hausas will want to leave the Fulani's in a separate enclave. grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Mbilla:
Typical senseless primitive skull miner Yoruba man, who think in his myopic mind that all Igbo live in terrorist cities in north or over crowded tiny shit hole called Lagos. Let me tell U primitive ugly jobless dirty bastard, Lagos or any part of northern Nigeria is no go area for me.

You are a "NOBODY", boy! You dont exist. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Odogwu042:
Why do Yoruba people comment more than even the igbos when a Biafra thread comes up. Lol hia na wa o

Because igbos are QUICK to attribute all their FAILURES ARE GREED...to Yorubas.

Just go back to page 1 of this thread and you will confirm my statement.

Leave Yoruba out of it and they wont even pretend to see you.

All they want is that You LEAVE and GO BACK to Biafra.
They even wish you well. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ok.

But did you read the part where you were advised to go and conduct your referendum in the east?

Besides, I don't even think referendum is necessary at this stage because that is giving you the opportunity to decide what you want (ie remain or lesve).

What the northerners are saying is, just pack your things and go because they are not ready to co habit this country with you again. Is this a case of referendum?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Per Chance, they want the opportunity to Vote "No, we are not leaving"!

Ohaneze Ndigbo is already saying "You cant force us to leave Nigeria" shocked shocked grin grin

Not a Chance!

Just LEAVE NOW! undecided undecided
Hasua Man don vex!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by APCsupporter: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Arrant nonsense not different from the usual recycled trash.

What have you been looking for all these years?

You wanted to leave but the country (especially the north) keeps holding you back and a blank cheque has just been handed over to you by the north, to fill it is now a problem, wtf.

In all these years you have been agitating, which of your representatives at any level of govt did you pressurise that it is Arewa, which is tired of your unending grumbling, threats and empty chest beating, that should now champion ur cause for you?

The arewas simply made it known to you that they are not holding you back for any gaddem rubbish, why not key into this declaration and quickly fast track the actualisation of your dream rather than now singing a different song that Arewa should now take the responsibility of pushing for your historic mission?

With reference to editing, if your allusion is on my response to APCsupporter, you must be very confused to think I chickened out. The "edited" you saw in the post you just quoted is simply from "properly" to "heavily" as advised, which is even more harsh.

However, if it is about the Arewa declaration, I think you should have come of age to realise that Arewa is not a lily-livered group.

Something must be wrong with that guy. His case is particularly worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by acmilan1: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2017
I have read through loads of comments and insults. people here fail to realize that Biafra is not just the east... South south are also leaving the north. I don't think the northerners are thinking towards that line... they should plan their future Nigeria with north and South west only.

just an honest observation
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
acmilan1:
I have read through loads of comments and insults. people here fail to realize that Biafra is not just the east... South south are also leaving the north. I don't think the northerners are thinking towards that line... they should plan their future Nigeria with north and South west only.

just an honest observation

No be only honest "observation"!

Even LiePOB are saying Yorubas too want to leave to go and form Oduarenistan or something like that!

You Igbos and "attachee mentality" ehn!

Always trying to draw others into your Wahala.

You think the Northerners dont know the difference between Igbo, as in core Ibo ....from other Nigerians?
Keep fooling yourself there.

You want Biafra, You blame Mallams for keeping you from going..........now you got it and you are developing cold feet again! grin grin grin

Abeg, Waka Pass to your Biafra, make Nigeria breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Jolina50017: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Jolina50017: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Daboomb:

Abeg, Waka Pass to oyur Biafra, make Nigeria breathe.[/b]

You want Biafra, You blame Mallams for keeping you from going...
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by manciti: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
PointB:
When a very sizeable population of any country i.e. Igbos in Nigeria do not feel welcome in their country, how do you expect the best from them? Nigeria can keep patching things up, but it won't change anything.

Some South-East politicians have started clamouring for Presidency in 2019. Let me ask, "Who President epp"? Presidency is just 8 years. In the end just like Obasanjo, and Yar/GEJ, and eventually Buhari, it won't changed the course of Nigeria.

Permit me to digress. The Nigeria situation is akin to Seun handing over the key of his politics forum to some individuals. Some of these individuals then feel so powerful because they have access to the ban button or perhaps because they never wielded real power. In the end they keep going in circles, chasing same shadow that they have been chasing for over a decade. Then they get frustrated because they are not making any impact: trying same thing and using same tools against same people.

When Seun gets tired of their listless and ineffectual meandering, he dumps them like pack of used condoms. We were here when Jarus ended his despotic gatekeeper-ship career in Nairaland. We saw Sexkilz tried to kill everything that moves, and there was ikenna who 'followed' every suspected trouble maker like a shadow. There was Ngwakwe, Afam4eva etc. Today we have OAM4J and others who lurk in his shadow. These people did (sometimes without human face) what they thought was best and continued to. Yet here we are. Nairaland has not changed, and doesn't look like changing. The toga of bigotry and tribalism it wore over the years has not been shed. It's rather strengthened despite whatever efforts the MODs claimed they are putting in.

This is no different from the pathetic country Nigeria is. Nigeria is broken, very broken. And none of the past presidents were able to find a solution to it. Neither will new ones with same system. Rather, it get worse with new ones.

Handing over presidency to us (Igbo) in 2019, changes nothing. The best it offers is a Pyhrric victory . For "if the foundation is broken, what can the righteous do?"

This Northern Youth Group are right in their support for the call for referendum. We need to look ourselves in the eyes and decide if we want to be part of the entity called Nigeria. Other ethnic nationalities i.e Yoruba need this referendum too. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is as sweet as stolen water. But there is always consequence. We have run full cycle are back to square one.

We cannot continue to run a country like this. Something need to give - the faulty foundation, I surmise!

Now is the time.

Referendum now!
Jolina50017:

You want Biafra, You blame Mallams for keeping you from going...
PointB:
When a very sizeable population of any country i.e. Igbos in Nigeria do not feel welcome in their country, how do you expect the best from them? Nigeria can keep patching things up, but it won't change anything.

Some South-East politicians have started clamouring for Presidency in 2019. Let me ask, "Who President epp"? Presidency is just 8 years. In the end just like Obasanjo, and Yar/GEJ, and eventually Buhari, it won't changed the course of Nigeria.

Permit me to digress. The Nigeria situation is akin to Seun handing over the key of his politics forum to some individuals. Some of these individuals then feel so powerful because they have access to the ban button or perhaps because they never wielded real power. In the end they keep going in circles, chasing same shadow that they have been chasing for over a decade. Then they get frustrated because they are not making any impact: trying same thing and using same tools against same people.

When Seun gets tired of their listless and ineffectual meandering, he dumps them like pack of used condoms. We were here when Jarus ended his despotic gatekeeper-ship career in Nairaland. We saw Sexkilz tried to kill everything that moves, and there was ikenna who 'followed' every suspected trouble maker like a shadow. There was Ngwakwe, Afam4eva etc. Today we have OAM4J and others who lurk in his shadow. These people did (sometimes without human face) what they thought was best and continued to. Yet here we are. Nairaland has not changed, and doesn't look like changing. The toga of bigotry and tribalism it wore over the years has not been shed. It's rather strengthened despite whatever efforts the MODs claimed they are putting in.

This is no different from the pathetic country Nigeria is. Nigeria is broken, very broken. And none of the past presidents were able to find a solution to it. Neither will new ones with same system. Rather, it get worse with new ones.

Handing over presidency to us (Igbo) in 2019, changes nothing. The best it offers is a Pyhrric victory . For "if the foundation is broken, what can the righteous do?"

This Northern Youth Group are right in their support for the call for referendum. We need to look ourselves in the eyes and decide if we want to be part of the entity called Nigeria. Other ethnic nationalities i.e Yoruba need this referendum too. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is as sweet as stolen water. But there is always consequence. We have run full cycle are back to square one.

We cannot continue to run a country like this. Something need to give - the faulty foundation, I surmise!

Now is the time.

Referendum now!

mind u, referendum is for agitator not for those in comfort, Yoruba have nothing to do with referendum because they never agitate for seperation, in fact they fought so hard for the unity of Nigeria. referendum is only for the Easterner
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by modsfucker: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2017
After the referendum na to just prescribe death penalty for drug related offences in Nigeria, any Biafran caught trying to smuggle drugs in to Nigeria through our airports would be killed immediately.

Secondly, we're gonna make visa very hard to get for them, if at all they would be allowed access and they would surely forfeit all their investments in the North as Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR,) since they have not been meeting those responsibilities to their host communities i.e the North, instead they were very ungrateful. We would equally forfeit ours in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by monex(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2017
APCsupporter:

You think the illiterate abokiii and afonja government will let them renounce their citizenship? stop dreaming bro. it's automatically a mass deportation once biafra is actualised

not so simple unless you want chaos and dystopia
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2017
manciti:

mind u, referendum is for agitator not for those in comfort, Yoruba have nothing to do with referendum because they never agitate for seperation, in fact they fought so hard for the unity of Nigeria. referendum is only for the Easterner

The Northerner too are for One Naijeria! grin grin

So they dont also need a referendum.

Now that the North and S/West do not need a referendum and have asked that they GO and form Biafra, what else are they waiting for?

Maybe they want the ICC and UN to beg them? grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by monex(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Shut the bleep up and pack your things jare, who get time for all these yeye explanation. As u dey go pack your properties inside container and move.

Nonsense.

pack from where. I am neither Igbo nor do I stay up north.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Litmus: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2017

Royson Leonard, said: 'Look at the pictures and remember what happened in Germany could happen again in any country in the world today if we are not careful and help each other when in need. 'Hate is an easy weed to grow and can go unnoticed until it's too late and takes over. Be on guard as it can look like the best flower in the garden'

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4617328/Incredible-colourised-photos-German-army.html
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by APCsupporter: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
monex:

not so simple unless you want chaos and dystopia
There would only be a massacre. Nothing like chaos

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by monex(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
APCsupporter:

There would only be a massacre. Nothing like chaos
exactly my point. it cannot be legal/government backed.

that does not even require a biafran declaration. thee level of tribal hate already can lead to that.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daboomb: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
These LiePOBS are just too arrogant and cowardly!

Just accept that you have bleeped-up over the years and now your bluff has been called.
Apologise to "Nigeria" and then let us sit down and work things out.

Pledge your allegiance to the country so that other Nationalities can build trust with you.
Display less of GREED and "have money at all cost" mentality.
Let other Nationalities also embrace PEACE and integration of our Eastern Brothers so we all can move-on instead of al these chest-thumping that is leading them nowhere.

EGO is a B**st*ard, as we say. (Not Ego, as in money in Igbo o! Nwachukwu is already calculating profit! grin )
I am talking of behavioural things here.
Lower your EGO and dont let it stand in the way of true reconciliation.

But if you insist, then MOVE-OVER to Biafra and everything would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by APCsupporter: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nonaira1:

We are gladly doing it or your deep in the sand head haven't been reading of Igbos living that same North since your quit notice.

IPOB since even thanked you pigs for it and even umuzurike that went making a fool of himself was attacked severally by all igbo groups. Wtf does that tell you? We are gladly leaving your shithole.

While I'm at it, hope you packing that your zoo Niggerian bags out of Asaba and neighboring towns. I read that SS groups have equally given una till Oct 1st to pack your shits and leave SS. Albeit we weren't among the people that signed that threat, let you know that We equally support the hell out of their threat. Oct 1st, let there not be one single Afonja or Aboki anywhere in Aniomaland.

mynd44
seun
OAM4J
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by engrchykae(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pesuzok:

I don't need to prove anything to you, why do you guys reason the same way. You doubt your fellow igbo because he does not believe in biafra.
I can see you reside in Owerri, that is why you can comfortably be shouting biafra.
You don't care what happens to the igbos outside SE.

Biafra is the dream of any Igbo whether in the southeast or in the diaspora.they all crave for a government that can protect their interest at home or abroad.not when our people are unlawfully detained and killed in foreign land,the evil nigeria mafia called government look the other way.you are not Igbo but try and be proud of whoever you are.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
No problems. Come October 1, any Igbo you see in the North, you can go ahead and murder him/her. It won't be the first time. I am sure they won't be up to 3 million Igbo's. Even if you kill all of them, it won't be the first time.
As for the Igbo's in the North, onye ajuru aju, anaghi aju onwe ya. Leave the north. You may lose a lot but it's only a temporary setback. Your fathers lost everything and started again with only 20 pounds, yet they survived. They overcame this terrible setback. They went ahead to build great business across Nigeria. Today their descendants are reasonably ahead some of the people that sort to annihilate them. This time around it is not as bad as it was then. You have the chance to take everything that belongs to you that you possibly can from the North.
Are you people not tired of the insults from other tribes? Everybody is asking us to leave their land. North, West, South South & North Central, everybody. We see this everyday on social media. It's either we are doing something exceptionally well or we are doing things in a terribly bad way. Either way come back home. Are you not tired of insults, uncertainties, anxieties and fears over your lives, properties, investments and above all your families. End the insults. Return home.
How I wish every Igbo man will just ignore every insult against Ndiigbo on social media & refuse to reply or comment.
How I wish every Igbo man will return to the South East and contribute in building our homeland.
No I am not asking for Biafra yet. I am asking our people to take pride in our heritage and build our own land. Nigeria is not like USA. Even if you were born in Alabama, if you lived in NY for up to a year or so, you are a citizen of NY. You can vote and you can be voted for in NY. In Nigeria, even if you have lived all your life in Lagos and your father lived all his life in Lagos but your name is not a Kayode or an Olumide, you are seen as a visitor who can be ejected anytime, especially in the event of crises, notwithstanding the fact that you legally bought the piece of land on which you built your house all by your own effort. The same applies across the whole nation.
If our people come back home and put in the effort we have put into other regions in the last 40 years, perhaps in 10 to 40 years time, we will have a homeland full great and beautiful cities we can all be proud of. Other Nigerians will respect us. They too will start rushing to Aba, Enugu & Onitsha the same way we are rushing to Lagos and Kano today. Above we will leave a better homeland for our children. Our children today are struggling so much over their identity. "Daddy, why are we (Igbo's) hated so much in Nigeria", a terrible question from an 8-year old, a very difficult question for his father to answer.
My view.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by LionDeLeo: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
engrchykae:
Biafra is the dream of any Igbo whether in the southeast or in the diaspora.they all crave for a government that can protect their interest at home or abroad.not when our people are unlawfully detained and killed in foreign land,the evil nigeria mafia called government look the other way.you are not Igbo but try and be proud of whoever you are.

The emboldened are Nupe, I guess.
But in its reaction, the apex umbrella for the Igbo , the Ohanaeze Ndigbo , said the North could not drive Ndigbo out of Nigeria .

http://punchng.com/ohanaeze-reacts-as-arewa-youths-ask-osinbajo-to-facilitate-igbo-exit/

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by engrchykae(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The emboldened are Nupe, I guess.
they are hungry yam eaters.its only ipob that has the divine authority to speak for the people.when they tell us to sit at home we do it with all pleasure.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by honeychild(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
misterme:
. Our children today are struggling so much over their identity. [/b]Daddy, why are we (Igbo's) hated so much in Nigeria"[b], a terrible question from an 8-year old, a very difficult question for his father to answer.
My view.

Simple answer: son because most of us are loud, arrogant and uncouth and we have spent the better part of the past two years insulting everybody else in Nigeria.

I loved the rest of your post by the way.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by Daplux4: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
simplycarro:

We can actually achieve this, this is my dream of a restructured Nigeria, after the Biafrans must have been pushed to their country.
It's increasingly becoming obvious that the North is tired of the Igbos and it's clear the the Northerners are more matured in their approach. No insults like the Biafrans, just facts as known to them.
The debate will eventually force this govt to DO SOMETHING.
Unfortunately the Ibos hardly debate, but to insult, curse and throw expletives all around the place.

Dream of majority of igbo youths is to get Biafra nothing less , but thank you for ur concern we can survive I like the spirit of Arewa youths let's go our separate ways peacefully
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by lordyugo: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Nobody cares about your shitty opinion man, when it's time you'll come to certain realisations...

I never talked about anyone being jealous and if you can come out of your depressing low self esteem you'll know the difference between confidence and cockiness...

I sighted an example in Jews so your views come across as no surprise...

Igbos have always been shining examples of ingenuity and epitome of the word hustle, with all due respect to every other tribe in Nigeria. We ain't in competition with anyone....

Your thoughts on Igbos being despised is indeed laughable, you're confusing nairaland with reality, get a functional offline life dude...

dnt stress ur self wit all these nairaland resident rabid bigots who think likes and shares on social media translates to real life
u knw dat tribe are masters in DELUSIONS IN GRANDEUR

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by laudate: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
HiddenShadow:
You will end up being a Biafran

If you like keep protesting like a she goat in its menstrual cramps, your people will decide their fate through a referendum.

Eh.....end up being a Biafran? God forbid! Tufiakwa! angry Anyway, thank you for letting us know that you are currently 'like a she goat in its menstrual cramps.' It explains the reason for your incoherent statements.
Re: Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra by janykute: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
nobleblood:

Ignoring or own socio genetic weakness has been your biggest undoing.

Am from
Ikot- akpan itia village in oruk anam Lg in akwa ibom state. See! I know where am from. But I seriously doubt if your people know where they are going.
i
Oh,where we are going is your major problem?That shouldn't give you any headache at all rather worry about where you are going if you eventually get the DNA result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) / Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.