Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,568 members, 7,944,721 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Date Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Gone Wrong (1727 Views)

Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Bad / Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
So I was out on a date with this girl, when we were done eating, the waitress came back to collect the money for the food we ordered. I was about taking out my wallet when the babe just asked the waitress

"How much is the total?"

The waitress told her and she quickly made way to her bag to bring out something, I supposed she was gonna bring the money and then foot the bill. I had already taken out my wallet and had counted the money. I was about to hand it over when I thought to myself "why don't you wait and see what this babe is about to do"

Just then, she brought out her own fair share of the bill and was about to hand it to the waitress when I quickly interjected her and said

"Wait babe, I've got this" like the boss that I am.

She then told me something that set me aback.

"Don't worry, I am a self made woman. I can handle my stuffs"

I was like, wtf did you just say?

So I told that "Don't worry dam, I employ self made women. I've really got this"

Na there she vex oh. Told me that what do I mean? Do I think she's cheap or poor?

I just sat there dumbfounded like wtf did I say wrong?

She stood up, dropped her own share of the money and zoomed! Yeah, just like that.

Wow! What a shitload of anger you've got, I said to myself. I dropped our total expenses and left too. I could see the dismay on the waitress' face but I didn't care.

I left the eatery to my car and on entering, I just decided to turn my head and look inside the eatery through the window and that was when I saw the babe conversing with the waitress and after some time, the waitress handed some money which I believed was her own share of the bill she had earlier paid.

I just shook my head in disbelieve, entered my car and zoomed off never to call her again

But why do some ladies like forming? undecided

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by yomi007k(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
tongue

I saw ds movie on African magic...remind me d title again. ...lol

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by whitebeard(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin that's fuçked up bruh..!!

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Papiikush: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
When you go on a date with a feminist. It always end up in disaster grin
Re: Date Gone Wrong by Lalas247(f): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op u seff u rude small
Haba how u go tell the geh u employ self made chic .. basically saying her money ain't shit
Think now .. she has every right to be a bit irritated

Nevertheless it's not that deep .. call her if you like her or just move on next time
If she wan pay let her .. you can alway top that wink if u know wt I mean

If na me u tell that kin ting i for slap u straight in the face .. but my case diff sha

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin

Nice Story...

Will i believe? Naaaah. cool

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

I saw ds movie on African magic...remind me d title again. ...lol

So I'll come here NL and start writing a whole movie script just to put a smile on your face right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Rapoo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
cooked up story because I know day op doesn't even have a car!!

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op so many missing link in your story

So you insulted her by claiming you pay her likes .....she zoomed off to God knows where dropping her bill..
without knowing how much you gave the waitress or when you will leave the restaurant
BUT WAIT For IT
She came back to collect her money immediately you were about to leave without waiting for you to drive off

Really what a story
If she wants you to pay, you wouldn't have to ask her twice not to pay her own share

So main point of the story
You are rich
You have a car
You can foot any bill
And ladies to take note

****"" well done sir**""""

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Nice Story...

Will i believe? Naaaah. cool

You don't need to believe. It might seem too real to believe so I really don't care who believes or not. I'm just stating an experience.
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op so many missing link in your story

So you insulted her by claiming you pay her likes .....she zoomed off to God knows where dropping her bill..
without knowing how much you gave the waitress or when you will leave the restaurant
BUT WAIT For IT
She came back to collect her money immediately you were about to leave without waiting for you to drive off

Really what a story
If she wants you to pay, you wouldn't have to ask her twice not to pay her own share

So main point of the story
You are rich
You have a car
You can foot any bill
And ladies to take note

****"" well done sir**""""

what are you even saying? Don't you see young guys like your mate owning a vehicle? Why don't you people there have common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

what are you even saying? Don't you see young guys like your mate owing a vehicle? Why don't you people there have common sense?
actually it is a normal thing to the extend that it looks abnormal to mention specifically in a thread
Just to gain attention grin

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Op u seff u rude small
Haba how u go tell the geh u employ self made chic .. basically saying her money ain't shit

Nevertheless it's not that deep .. call her if you like her or just move on next time

If na me u tell that kin ting i for slap u straight in the face .. but my case diff sha

So a guy takes a girl out on a date and the lady insists she wanna pay, saying she's self made, what do you expect the guy to do? Don't you know it will be a blow to his face if he allows her?

Call her? Naah
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
greyboy5000:
actually it is a normal thing to the extend that it looks abnormal to mention specifically in a thread
Just to gain attention grin

Okay.
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why the fūçk do Nigerians have a degrading mentality. What the fūçk is wrong about owning a car? It's an experience and will feel incomplete if I don't tell the whole scene gaddamnit!
Re: Date Gone Wrong by KvnGRezz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Op u seff u rude small

Odoyo like yhu...u need Anger Management jaare tongue

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Lalas247(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

So a guy takes a girl out on a date and the lady insists she wanna pay, saying she's self made, what do you expect the guy to do? Don't you know it will be a blow to his face if he allows her?

Call her? Naah

But why is it a blow ?? What does it do to your ego
Just trying to understand why it is an issue .. guys complain ladies never pay for shit .. always asking for money ( gold diggers) you guys complain a lot about this
Now you have someone willing to pay .. and it's a blow to the face Why
What do you guys really want you confuse naija girls sha

The tone in which you told her off meant her money was less to yours and not worthy .. that must be why she got angry

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Lalas247(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Odoyo like yhu...u need Anger Management jaare tongue
Lol can I even get angry grin
Re: Date Gone Wrong by kullozone(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nothing concerns me if she's a self made lady or whether you employ her type. My concern is if you were going to tip the waitress with her own part of the bill.... It's either the place/food is so fvcking cheap or you hold side small cheesy
But E be like say you hold side sha, if the story na true.

Where them hungry slay queens
Re: Date Gone Wrong by Martin0(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Op u seff u rude small

shisus hahahahah if dem catch u
Re: Date Gone Wrong by IamLEGEND1: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
First things first: You're an idiot.
second,you sound like an insecure bitsch.
we know una type- you meet a woman,you take her out & when it turns out she's not a doormat like the rest of 'em,you resort to underhanded techniques in your attempt to cripple her self-esteem.
good thing she was having non of that nonsense.
on a 1st date out with a dame,and she tries to go dutch....sure,as a gentleman you offer to cover the expenses but when she insists, NIGGAH YOU GO FUCKIN DUTCH AND SPLIT THAT SHIT_.
instead you say something as dumb and stupid as 'i employ self-made women'.
no one fuckin cares,man.

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

But why is it a blow ?? What does it do to your ego
Just trying to understand why it is an issue .. guys complain ladies never pay for shit .. always asking for money ( gold diggers) you guys complain a lot about this
Now you have someone willing to pay .. and it's a blow to the face Why
What do you guys really want you confuse naija girls sha

The tone in which you told her off meant her money was less to yours and not worthy .. that must be why she got angry

It's a blow because this is our first date. She could pay her own share on subsequent dates but not the first. It sends a pretty bad message. The first date shows who's in charge in a relationship.

You can't expect me to sit and watch while it happened na.
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
First things first: You're an idiot.
second,you sound like an insecure bitsch.
we know una type- you meet a woman,you take her out & when it turns out she's not a doormat like the rest of 'em,you resort to underhanded techniques in your attempt to cripple her self-esteem.
good thing she was having non of that nonsense.
on a 1st date out with a dame,and she tries to go dutch....sure,as a gentleman you offer to cover the expenses but when she insists, NIGGAH YOU GO FUCKIN DUTCH AND SPLIT THAT SHIT_.
instead you say something as dumb and stupid as 'i employ self-made women'.
no one fuckin cares,man.

Keep kwayet there bros. What are you even saying. You never got my point but decided to comment hastily...

I'm fine with her paying the whole bill and what not. Just not on the first date. Naaah! Can't do that shít!
Re: Date Gone Wrong by Lalas247(f): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

It's a blow because this is our first date. She could pay her own share on subsequent dates but not the first. It sends a pretty bad message. The first date shows who's in charge in a relationship.

You can't expect me to sit and watch while it happened na.

I see ...
so it's a no no on the first date .. cool
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I see ...
so it's a no no on the first date .. cool

Atta girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
kullozone:
Nothing concerns me if she's a self made lady or whether you employ her type. My concern is if you were going to tip the waitress with her own part of the bill.... It's either the place/food is so fvcking cheap or you hold side small cheesy
But E be like say you hold side sha, if the story na true.

Where them hungry slay queens
Ah no call anybody for here oh. Na you get your mouth grin
Re: Date Gone Wrong by IamLEGEND1: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

Keep kwayet there bros. What are you even saying. You never got my point but decided to comment hastily...

I'm fine with her paying the whole bill and what not. Just not on the first date. Naaah! Can't do that shít!
whatever,bro.
i got no time for obtuse motherfuckas.
Re: Date Gone Wrong by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
smiley

Re: Date Gone Wrong by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

Call her? Naah
Ohoooooo! Its now a blow ryt? You guys are confused! Imagine
Re: Date Gone Wrong by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
So I can't go dutch on my date again? Its well
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
So I can't go dutch on my date again? Its well

Well who said anything about not going dutch on your date? You could pay the whole gaddamn bill for the whole peeps at the venue but don't do it on your first date... Jeez! How difficult is that?!

Y'all have a penchant for irking people right? It's the first date gaddamnit!
Re: Date Gone Wrong by SirMichael1: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
whatever,bro.
i got no time for obtuse motherfuckas.
Can you ever stop a person that has a penchant for being a repugnant sot? I mean, is there a nice way of saying that you're dumber that a sack of bricks? embarassed

The world would be boring if there were no motherfuckers just also will it be if simpletons, retards, gormless shitholes and what not are missing. So the world needs you after all wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful: Pastor Caught Having party With Married Women (video, Photos) / What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. / Please Amani63 Need Help Of N15000 (pic Attach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.