Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 (2762 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Dizboyblog(f): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
A lady on Instagram alleged a guy took her on date but flee when he saw their bill. What do you guys think?

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/04/man-leaves-date-behind-because-of-3200.html?m=1

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by ofonike: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Maybe he doesnt have d money to pay.

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by AntiWailer: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Very funny.

Broke guys go out of their way to show a girl they have money until things get out of hand.

I trust myself. Back then.

1. I stylishly announce my budget before anybody start ordering with a clear 'On Your Own' Caveat.

2. I set examples by ordering first. Buy minimum stuff. If she buys triple then she will definitely pay.

3. I decide where we will go not you. There are some eatries where the 3200 will not even buy anything.

Enter "The Place" eatery and let the babe buy 2 portion of shrimp "N4000" rice never dey oo. Omo your own don done be that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Haahahaha..a lot of brokeazz boiz always pretending to be somebody else...That's their job grin
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Make she foot the bill na.No be her eat the meal?

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
He wasnt expecting her to eat that kind of amount.That kind girl go wreck a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by sinaj(f): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Love Machine:
Make she foot the bill na.No be her eat the meal?
she eat am alone?

Naim make e good to comot with vexin money.
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Kondomatic(m): 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
WHAT I THINK?

The lady lied
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
There's always two sides to a story.
How she concluded he ran away baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Another bullshit story joor grin
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by joseo: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Is that a crime
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
sinaj:
she eat am alone?

Prepare yourself for that kind eventuality.A date doesnt neccessary mean you should pass your boundary.Some gels like awuff sha.

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
sinaj:
she eat am alone?

See this one...

The lady's side toppings hiked the price.
I'm sure the guy ordered according to his pocket size.
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Magician1503(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
#keepthechange remix Omo ale jatijati
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by sinaj(f): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
SmartBug:

See this one...
The lady's side toppings hiked the price. I'm sure the guy ordered according to his pocket size.
am sure the guy asked the lady- 'baby what should I order for you'
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Saintsammurai(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why will a guy agree to go on a date to an eatery he knows he can't afford the bills...
That amount is even too small, compare to what some guys do spend on a date with ladies....
The guy just embarrassed himself before the lady and who ever she told the story to...
some guys will want to woo high class ladies but their bank account is low class.
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by numericalguy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
How are we sure this story is real..

It could be that this girl got dumped by the guy and she became so bitter that she had to create a fake story just to embarrass the guy.

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Love Machine:
He wasnt expecting her to eat that kind of amount.That kind girl go wreck a guy.

What are u saying? So the guy go wreck because of 3,200... the guy dey mad...infact he should be ashamed.....guy that cannot pay 3,200 is that one fit to be called a Guy? undecided
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Dizboyblog(f): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
Very funny.

Broke guys go out of their way to show a girl they have money until things get out of hand.

1. I stylishly announce my budget before anybody start ordering with a clear 'On Your Own' Caveat.

2. I set examples by ordering first. Buy minimum stuff. If she buys triple then she will definitely pay.

3. I decide where we will go not you. There are some eatries where the 3200 will not even buy anything.

Enter "The Place" eatery and let the babe buy 2 portion of shrimp "N4000" rice never dey oo. Omo your own don done be that.
grin grin that's true sha
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Obviously he ran away 'cause only you ordered things of 3,200.

From the book "Why men love bitches: Eat from your house before going out on dates, demand for less, pretend you're full even when your appetite is large, you'll earn some respect from these guys". Some just won't hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
Very funny.

I went to "The Place" with my cousins and I almost cried because of Prices... I was like "Is this what you do with ya money? shocked
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by AntiWailer: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

I went to "The Place" with my cousins and I almost cried because of Prices... I was like "Is this what you do with ya money? shocked

Hahaha.

Lagos has plenty places to use money for land to eat and go home cheesy grin

Took 2 of my uncles out

One of my uncles screamed when he saw the receipt early last year.

Our bill was 7,450.

He said his annoyance was the way I paid without any worry that he feels that is what I use my money for grin

For my mind I say uncle make we enter oriental do dinner if u no go faint there grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by newmusic: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Cheap and fake story...
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by romeoetin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shw wants to trend too like the #5kbae #keepthechangebae
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
mhizesther:

What are u saying? So the guy go wreck because of 3,200... the guy dey mad...infact he should be ashamed.....guy that cannot pay 3,200 is that one fit to be called a Guy? undecided
You fit pay am?
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Why will a guy agree to go on a date to an eatery he knows he can't afford the bills...
That amount is even too small, compare to what some guys do spend on a date with ladies....
The guy just embarrassed himself before the lady and who ever she told the story to...
some guys will want to woo high class ladies but their bank account is low class.
Forget it.There is nothing like class in wooing a lady.Why she no carry her money when she dey leave house?
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Are you the victim?
Dizboyblog:
A lady on Instagram alleged a guy took her on date but flee when he saw their bill. What do you guys think?

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/04/man-leaves-date-behind-because-of-3200.html?m=1
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by CaroLyner(f): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Everyone trying to trend by all means
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hahaha.

Took 2 of my uncles out

Our bill was 7,450.

He said his annoyance was the way I paid without any worry that he feels that is what I use my money for grin

For my mind I say uncle make we enter oriental do dinner if u no go faint there grin grin

The way they paid too got to me. I had plans on what to buy before we got there but when I heard the prices ehn, I just settled for jollof rice and ONE meat nii.

I kept telling them what I could buy and cook with the amount of money they wasted. cheesy

Lagos is not for me biko, I can't cope. angry undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Love Machine:
You fit pay am?
no mind d yeye girl, basic broke ass "beach" go dey form levels. How many people(guys or girls) has she spent 3k on for a date.

1 Like

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
my guy ran
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hahaha.

Took 2 of my uncles out

Our bill was 7,450.

guy stop wasting money. The Country ain't smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Interesting Sex Facts About The Least Known Countries / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.