Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 (2797 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Date Gone Wrong / Date Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by AntiWailer: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
guy stop wasting money. The Country ain't smiling

Thanks Bro.

but i concentrate on increasing skills and getting more money instead.

At times you need to spend to maintain your sanity after working Day and Night.

As I type, Ayam working. grin
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hahaha.

Lagos has plenty places to use money for land to eat and go home cheesy grin

Took 2 of my uncles out

One of my uncles screamed when he saw the receipt early last year.

Our bill was 7,450.

He said his annoyance was the way I paid without any worry that he feels that is what I use my money for grin

For my mind I say uncle make we enter oriental do dinner if u no go faint there grin grin

My broda mehn, I dey feel you. Ordinary simple date self. I dey spend up to 8 to 10k sef. Oriental hotel na die na ! Its not for broke guys like me. Even 4 point self na another one.

Even sef, just to take a girl to cinemas self is a big problem.

new Movies = 1500 to 2500 naira
Pop corn = 800 naira in silverbird cinemas
Drink = 300 to 400 naira.

After the whole thing, she will now be asking for coldstone icecream which has topings starting from 1500 naira to 6000 naira for ordinary ice cream.

HABA, ME IYAM TIRED OH !

And she has not even said Yes yet, we are getting to know each other...I have spent like my whole salary finish

2 Likes

Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by lilmax(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Forget it.There is nothing like class in wooing a lady.Why she no carry her money when she dey leave house?
what is this one saying? was there any agreement on both of them paying separately for their meals?

The guy is just BROKE, get use to that fact..... next time he shouldn't go for flashy babes, its as easy as that
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
Everyone trying to trend by all means

You nko, are you not the same
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Joy1706(f): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Forget it.There is nothing like class in wooing a lady.Why she no carry her money when she dey leave house?
So you ask a lady out on a first date and expect her to pay kwa? When she was on her own jeje. Abeg date girls in your class before you go and embarrass your generation
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Joy1706(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheBatman:

no mind d yeye girl, basic broke ass "beach" go dey form levels. How many people(guys or girls) has she spent 3k on for a date.
Wow! The guy is the fooool who ran away yet the girl is the 'broke ass'? Smh
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Joy1706(f): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Girls date guys in your class. Una no go hear. He knows he's a broke ass idiat yet he was begging for a date. Mtchewwww!
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Joy1706:

So you ask a lady out on a first date and expect her to pay kwa? When she was on her own jeje. Abeg date girls in your class before you go and embarrass your generation
undecided
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Joy1706:

Please re-read my comment properly, also read the comments of the person I quoted, you should get a better understanding about my statement.
My statement was directed to a NL moniker who was saying something I didn't agree with.
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Joy1706:

Please re-read my comment properly, also read the comments of the person I quoted, you should get a better understanding about my statement.
My statement (yeye girl) was directed to a NL moniker who was saying something I didn't agree with.
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by Joy1706(f): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheBatman:

My statement (yeye girl) was directed to a NL moniker who was saying something I didn't agree with.
I get it now. My bad!
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by rapcy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na wah o! Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Date Gone Wrong, Nigerian Man Flees Over A Bill Of N3, 200 by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
After #keepthechangebae blow you seff wan blow too abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know Your Way To The Kitchen / Lagos Singles Forum 2019 / Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.