Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,894 members, 7,876,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Noise About New Curriculum, Ffk And Omokri Causing Confusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noise About New Curriculum, Ffk And Omokri Causing Confusion (348 Views)

Why So Much Noise About Giving Today? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / CAN blows hot, gives ministry of education ultimatum to reverse new curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noise About New Curriculum, Ffk And Omokri Causing Confusion by newnigerian: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
http://www.nerdc.org.ng/eCurriculum/CurriculumStructure.aspx

Check out the New Curriculum.

I think some people are just creating confusion.

To me all CRS and IS are all merged with others as Religion and National Values (RNV) and separate classes will run for Christians and Muslims

Lets avoid causing religious sentiments and tension please.

I dont think it means CRS is removed!

even the Arabic language is optional. Mind you Arabic language existed long before Islamic religion. There are millions of Arab christians.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Update: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At House On The Rock Church, Abuja / If You Are Not Grateful To God You Are A Great Fool / .... "If The Dead Saints Are Presently In Heaven"....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.