Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw (622 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw by TunezMediaTV: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has said that she cannot be a diva since she is still a local girl at heart.

The term ‘diva’ is used to describe highly-charged, larger-than-life female artiste, who stuns everyone with her talent, and leaves trails of admirers in her wake.

Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde, Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage are some of few female artistes who have often described themselves as Divas.

But award winning Henshaw who is in their league has spoken of her hatred for the title, Diva, in an interview she granted recently.

The 45-year-old single-mother-of-one said, ” What’s in this life? If you’ve gone through what I’ve gone through, you would know. If you pose, how would that add to your height, if you are a diva, how would that add to who you are? How will it change the essence of who you are?

“Would you rather be known as a diva or as someone who is normal and approachable? I’m a people person, I feel that you can’t really elevate yourself higher than God, God is the highest. I’ve not met a human being that can flap his/her wings, go up and stay up, it’s not possible. If one’s breathe stops now, that’s the end. What then happens to your memory? We need to know how to relate with people as fellow human beings, that’s what’s wrong with the world. I’m a local girl, I can’t be a diva. You can go to some certain places and arrange yourself, but I’m local at heart.”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/i-am-not-diva-im-local-girl-kate-henshaw.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw by Destined2win: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yes, you are a local girl. But I am the President GCFR of the entire nation.
Re: I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw by jay2pee(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na you talk am ooo.... Before you will say that we have insulted you
Re: I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw by subtlemee(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
I admire your humility ma
Re: I Am Not A Diva, I'm A Local Girl -- Kate Henshaw by praizephoto(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
nasooo

(1) (Reply)

Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter / 2baba Begs Fans To Download Charity Single " HOLD MY HAND" / Ray Hush And His Millionaire Friends Cruising Carousel In Dubai(pic,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.