Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,097 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet (19171 Views)

NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics / Exclusive:::::: Faaji Plus - St Janet (contains Lewd Lyrics) / My Album Was Not Meant For Public Release - Lewd Singer Saint Janet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by woye77: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
i heard the songs of this female juju musician in a shop sometimes ago - i think the name is saint janet or so - very talented singer but the whole album from start to finish is pure obcenity and lewd lyrics - has anyone heard about her and what do you think?
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Genuflect(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
I heard her songs on the streets. Mehn this bish is raw as fidduck!!
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by aieromon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
Never heard of her undecided
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Phony200(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
I heard it at a bar a couple weeks back. That isht shouldn't have been recorded in the first place. Talks about MouthAction, cunninglingus, humping hunchbacks. I've never heard such unashamed fuckery before.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by semid4lyfe(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
There is a guy who runs a 'container' video rental shop on my street that slams the song everyday. . . . . very raw & lewd lyrics but I no go lie the babe sabi sing.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by waleski(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2010
I heard dat people were advocating 4 her music 2 be ban by lagos house of assembly it is dat bad
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by waleski(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2010
I heard dat people were advocating 4 her music 2 be ban by lagos house of assembly it is dat bad
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2010
waleski:

Ol boy, the babe was singing raw and lewd lyrics over popular gospel tunes. . . . saying things like oko, oyon etc and describing intimacy in unmistakable terms. . . . . . . . even my old man noticed and was like 'which kain nonsense this babe dey sing sef?'. . . . . . so I guess it's offensive to some people.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by aieromon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2010
I'm very sure she's ugly.someone,please post her pic to prove me wrong lipsrsealed
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by woye77: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2010
unsaintly! grin
aieromon:

I'm very sure she's ugly.someone,please post her pic to prove me wrong lipsrsealed

Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by tundewoods(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Woye77

Don't lie,but e be like say you get something feeling for this saint janet abi grin
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by woye77: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
tundewoods:

@ Woye77

Don't lie,but e be like say you get something feeling for this saint janet abi grin

not really -curiousity is more like it grin
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by semid4lyfe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2010
woye77:

unsaintly! grin
Whatever, she's good in what she does.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by aieromon(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2010
I can't let her shag me even if my life depended on it.iya akpatii grin
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by semid4lyfe(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
aieromon:

I can't let her sleep with me even if my life depended on it.iya akpatii grin
Lol. . . . you don mara I swear. . .  . make I mime the small wey I sabi jare. . . . . . . Oko le, omo lo wo sokoto. . . . . . . . lo lo lo lo lo lo. . . . . lo lo lo. . . oko le, oko le . . . I don hear the song sotey I don subconciously sabi am sef grin undecided
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by javaprince(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2010
can't someone post/upload a url? i want to hear it myself too,
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Basics007: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2010
Word on the street said she's even a prophetess in a white garment church
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by saharachic(f): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
anyone upload her song pls. and english translation
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by debetmx(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2010
hyprocrisy
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by obinna5000(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
please upload one of her tracks here or maybe post a link where we can go and listen to it.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by khanye(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2010
obinna5000:

please upload one of her tracks here or maybe post a link where we can go and listen to it.

The album is RUBBISH!
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
khanye:

The album is RUBBISH!

still post a link for us abeg.
its a guy thing to promote obscenities in their music, i wonder how it sounds coming from a woman tongue
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by ybab: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
I bought this CD at lekki two days ago. I was shocked!!!!!!! The girl don craze finish !!!!!

I was just screaming while I was driving at listening to it. I no fit listen to am finish sef.

It's a funny album but my mama and papa while send me to ori-oke ( yes at my age) for purification if they ever hear me listen to such.

And to think she uses popular gospel songs!!!!!! She don craze finish.

But give it up her. She has created a band name for herself and she will find her niche in mushin, car parks, ojota, etc.

I can imagine her doing a collabo with this fuji 'tosibe' guy ( can remember his name . . . He featured cossy In his music videos) and then bayowa records promoting the album. She
will smile her way to the bank. Lol.

I won't mind watching her perform live sha!!! Lol
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by denzel2009: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2010
Someone shd just post a link and stop miming grin
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by ybab: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
My Internet connection is Wack right now.

When I return back to my base and have access to broadband, I will upload the full album.

Meanwhile, are you in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria. The cd is just 150
naira. Let's support our local artists.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Remii(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
just listen to that crap over skype with a friend, not looking forward to buying it
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by eleshin(m): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
she did not intend to release the lewd album into market,it was a live performance in one of his numerous show.she was forced to release the album when the ORLANDOS of alaba pirated the live cd and released it into market.meanwhile she is happily married and her husband is fully in support of her kind of music."baba oke wo irun obo mi meta loku ooo" God bless st janet,her album is the best album of the decade.
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by dominique(f): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
ybab:

My Internet connection is Wack right now.

When I return back to my base and have access to broadband, I will upload the full album.

Meanwhile, are you in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria.  The cd is just 150
naira.[[/b]b] Let's support our local artists.

you no find better artist support. i cant spend one kobo on a cd i'll end up tossing into the garbage.
i'd rather use the money to buy guguru ati epa tongue
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by A40(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
I'd love to hear her songs but i've got to say EEEWWWWW the woman is woworious!! I was expecting a Nikki Menage lookalike
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by woye77: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
A-40:

I'd love to hear her songs but i've got to say EEEWWWWW the woman is woworious!! I was expecting a Nikki Menage lookalike
lol! u are soooo funny! grin grin grin
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by tayoast(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
i didn't even know she's a lady.

The juju is really juju
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Remii(m): 6:32am On Feb 09, 2010
eleshin:

]she did not intend to release the lewd album into market,it was a live performance in one of his numerous show.she was forced to release the album when the ORLANDOS of alaba pirated the live cd and released it into market.meanwhile she is happily married and her husband is fully in support of her kind of music."baba oke wo irun obo mi meta loku ooo" God bless st janet,her album is the best album of the decade.

Eleshin, you sure did not disappoint me with your comment going by what you do on your other trend, "kini oruko ____________ , "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot / Best Rapper: Who Is Yours? / Backstreet Boys Versus Westlife: Who's Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.