Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet (19195 Views)

NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics / Exclusive:::::: Faaji Plus - St Janet (contains Lewd Lyrics) / My Album Was Not Meant For Public Release - Lewd Singer Saint Janet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ mbulela it mins -toko balelaleju a doyun-mins if a prick is 2 hard e go bcome bele,ti obanle e na owo soke ti ko ba le eri mi leyin isin-if ur prick 2 hard raise ur hand up,if im no hard see me after service .idi nla,idi rebete ni boda ngbe lo ahnnn!!! nkan nbe-mimin-broda dey carry big nyash go.dats all i can say 4 now d rest r too lewd 4 me 2 type here.trust me u dont wanna know grin grin grin grin grin grin and if u really wanna know,send a leta 2 her 2 suck u n u'll understand beta cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by spikedcylinder: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
Lol.
I haven't heard any of her songs but I have heard too much about the woman already. From some of the lyrics that have been posted here, I'll say she sings about what millions of people do every single day. Kini big deal? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
oda ones r asiko ijewo ese niyin,talo ti labe ri toyon toyon-dis is confesson tym who has licked kitten with boobs at d same tym,ti oko o ba ro,fi han nu-if u've bin massagin d dick n it refused 2 b erect put it in ur mouth n it will b strong enof,e ma bawi-dont correct her shes doing d ryt tin,to ba ri g.sring ati coste ara e a segiri-if u see g.string n bra u'll b strong enof 2 av sex,oyin ni,kni abe e oyin ni,o gbon sisi ko mo le mo-minin u had sex n it was 2 sweet dat she couldnt find her way back home,o nfi oju di oko,afi oko na pa-anyone dat underestimates d power of a dick will b flogged with excessive dick.ase tin tin ni omun tobi,omun ti a te to nke-so tobis boobs r dis small just a brief touching n its already erect.se oko nle-is ur dick getin hard,omoge ma wa sile e o,afi be won ma gbonse e ya-chic dont go 2 his house oda wise he will use sex 2 kill uetc,ill kip ya posted if i listen 2 d rest of d lyrics cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
omo ibo ti gba iyawo e o,eni tin isan e le ju tie lo roju o,next tym ko lo alomo-d ibo boy has taken ur wife because his dick is sweeter dan ur own,endure d pain,next tym use alomo so dat ur dick will be long and sweet,o wo mi latana ko jekin sun,emi meta lokun-he bleeped me truout d nyt dat i dont have any hair in my kitten.igba ti mo wo yara gbenga,igba ti gbenga bo sokoto e,eti mi ya because gbo gbo abe e kun fun kuruna-wen i entered gbengas room n he pulled of his trousers his dick was filled with heat rash and exema,n its 9 inches
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by tosinaded(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by tayoast(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2010
hw far?
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by tosinaded(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2010
wetin
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by sweetguy10(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2010
hehehehehehe I Loff this woman song gan
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2011
I cant believe I didnt hear this song till like 2 weeks ago.

Yeeeeeeeehhhhh

WHen is she releasing another album
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by MrMann1(m): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2011
She sang those songs because that is what pple want to hear and she has been selling a lot of her records, the most painful about her music is that she composed 99% of her songs from Gospel/church songs. lipsrsealed
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by FBS: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2011
oh whaaaaaaaaaaaat? damn!

See lyric[i]o[/i]s!  shocked 

St Bottles what? crazy times we live in.

What can I say? I saw this on 4shared and i'm like who the heck is this. . .oh SJ. shez got liver. shocked

Mr. Mann:

She sang those songs because that is what pple want to hear and she has been selling a lot of her records, the most painful about her music is that she composed 99% of her songs from Gospel/church songs. lipsrsealed
Unbelievable!!! mehnnnn. . .
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
Kini bi deal,

Shebi Super Eagles supporters change Gospel songs to Eagles song? Shebi Politicians change Gospel songs to Political jingles?

ABeg ST Janet carry Go

1 Like

Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by johnjoel(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
this is where they trade ugly
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by ajekpaks(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
I was in a bar when I first heard this song I think Last week, Jesus i puked all my beer shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by eleshin(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
Oniro!
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
When is she releasing another album
Re: Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet by wunmibalogun: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2012
Opinion about issues can be diverse and that's the beauty of life. You will be narrow minded if you force others to tow your own line of interest. We're fond of paying attention to trivial issues. This is a lady doing songs she like and whose fans enjoy and buy. Most of us 9jas are fake. For God's sake what has this lady contributed to lack of power supply, decaying educational system, lack of medical facilities, unemployment, social insecurity, poor transportation, crunching poverty and other economical/social evils killing our people daily? The honest answer is NONE! Rather, the poor lady has provided income for some families and must have saved some people from depression. We tend to be overly religious and we all know it's all lies, many of us are full of dirts behind closed doors. To me, PDP and their cronies are much more enemy of the public than Saint Janet. She's a poor lady looking for means of survival and for your information this lady played at many PDP private parties. I don't know her and I've never bought her CD but I'm more concerned about how our people's suffering can be stopped forthwith and not stupid talks about religious that had never helped us to date. The billionaire church owners ripping the poor off and slapping them on stage are more accepted than a lady selling her talent. I listened to her song and I do appreciate her creativity. Tell me what she has said that Marvin Gaye didn't say worse. Wake up, get a life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Top Five 5 Favourite Songs At The Moment? / Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. / Adol - Orin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.