Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2164389 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by osayuwamwen(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21
No
FEGEITOK:

Did you earth your panels?

Just asking because during my initial install the installer didn't.

I did it myself after the fact.

When I asked, he said it wasn't necessary.

But I knew better and had to sort it out myself.

If you haven't, please do.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21
swagifted:
Any high voltage inverter from SRNE in the Nigerian market now?

Pretty much all of them.

My 3.3KW unit operates between 120-450 vdc.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by swagifted(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21
HeavenlyBang:

Pretty much all of them.

My 3.3KW unit operates between 120-450 vdc.
and they have high voltage batteries also?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21
swagifted:
and they have high voltage batteries also?

High voltage batteries? 48v, yes.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by diabeticdeals: 12:04am On Jun 22
Valtos'
swagifted:
to charge which battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by oladele239(m): 3:08am On Jun 22
juwa247:
I have a Genus Booster 3200 for Sale (1.9KVA). Used for less than 8 weeks. (I decided to buy a larger capacity inverter). Price 275K.

How do I reach u
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by brightk(m): 7:11am On Jun 22
osayuwamwen:
No
earthing the panels is no issue.. but you would be creating more danger if that earthi rod is not bonded with other earth rods in dat same structure becos they are not @ zero potential. I stand to be corrected
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Charitun: 7:29am On Jun 22
adewasco2k:
I have some items for sale as i am upgrading

if interested hit me up.

I am upscaling to 24v and wouldnt be needing all this
Are they still available, I need it.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by luvlyoracle(m): 8:35am On Jun 22
undecided
isangjohnson:
24v 130Ah 3.3kwh lithium battery for 760k.
The first time I am seeing 28.4 on an Lifepo4 battery .
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 11:45am On Jun 22
luvlyoracle:
undecided
The first time I am seeing 28.4 on an Lifepo4 battery .
It has always been there but the sustainability depends on the quality of cells.
This is one of the criteria we used to check the quality of cells.
After the top balancing, I've some numbers of days I usually leave them for equalisation before loosing the bus bars from the battery terminals, After loosing them, I still have some numbers of days I keep the individual cells to monitor their individual decline status to know the point all of them will finally settle down. This is the point I draw a conclusion on how quality the cells are and how they can retain voltage while working together within and outside the working voltage range.
This process much get to this point before I couple my cells.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by luvlyoracle(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22
isangjohnson:

It has always been there but the sustainability depends on the quality of cells.
This is one of the criteria we used to check the quality of cells.
After the top balancing, I've some numbers of days I usually leave them for equalisation before loosing the bus bars from the battery terminals, After loosing them, I still have some numbers of days I keep the individual cells to monitor their individual decline status to know the point all of them will finally settle down. This is the point I draw a conclusion on how quality the cells are and how they can retain voltage while working together within and outside the working voltage range.
This process much get to this point before I couple my cells.

Good to hear. Earlier I had thought the self discharge test applies to only li-ion cells never knew it’s same for Lifepo4’s too.

The voltage any cell settles at I would assume is the remaining capacity in the cell using their percentage discharge graph right?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 1:10pm On Jun 22
luvlyoracle:

Good to hear. Earlier I had thought the self discharge test applies to only li-ion cells never knew it’s same for Lifepo4’s too.

The voltage any cell settles at I would assume is the remaining capacity in the cell using their percentage discharge graph right?
Self discharge rate occurred to all the battery
chemistry.
When the lithium phosphate cells are charged to the upper limit of about 3.6v or thereabouts, the self discharge rate is rapid at that upper knees, but it's very slow at the working voltage range.
Some will decline rapidly down to 3.55v before the slow process begins, some will decline down to 3.40v and still some will decline down to 3.35v. All these points are considered float points and below 3.35v is considered a weak cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abbeymighty(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22
good day All,
Please i need a review on Ipower XMAX 3KVA inverter,
also i need a recommendation for a reliable and good 24v 3kva or above hybrid inverter
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tsiriman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22
abbeymighty:
good day All,
Please i need a review on Ipower XMAX 3KVA inverter,
also i need a recommendation for a reliable and good 24v 3kva or above hybrid inverter

I know three people that bought the 24V iPower max and the inverter didn't last more than a day in 2 of the cases, inverter got damaged and they had to return it. The third person used his for less than 2 weeks and it developed a fault that he had to change the inverter, my advice is don't buy the iPower 24V, look at other brands.

On the flip side i know a number of people using the iPower 48V without any issues at all.

Stay away from the 24V of that brand
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by FEGEITOK: 4:14pm On Jun 22
jonescosmos:
Here you go: 0803 325 2184
We have on ground for
15KW N3.8m
25kw N6m

Next shipment will arrive towards the end of September. To distributed from mid October.

We can't give price until the goods arrives to the warehouse.

Thank you very much.

Will reach out privately
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Iinnov8: 8:14pm On Jun 22
Latest reviews on our 3000w EASun pure sinewave inverter from a customer. Price is 96,000

She had initially connected the inverter wrongly, so it wasn't working optimally. After providing some some guidance to her, the inverter powered her load easily.

First Short video shows the inverter powering an oven I project to consume an average of 1300w. Notice that the overload indicator light does NOT come on, even though it was powered for about 10mins after she made the video. However, i do advise that such loads should be powered with support from solar panels and at peak solar harvest to reduce the stress on your batteries

Second Short video shows the inverter powering a 200l Nexus non-inverter deep freezer.

Please pardon the customer's lingo...she is not technical... grin

If you need a budget inverter that can power home appliances with significant consumption in watts (up to a recommended maximum of 1300w), then you should consider this inverter

https://youtube.com/shorts/fNoOBUz1fLI?si=vdWyRQ1JtF_eE6Dj

https://youtube.com/shorts/x_PJq5XiwV8?si=ETpwYgIHkSoQjv7X

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Iinnov8: 8:44pm On Jun 22
osayuwamwen:
Yes sure, the inverter got delivered to me today so far it look nice very quiet when working, the fan is temperature control it only comes ON on heavy load and still doesn't make much noise compared to my previous inverter and it is way more power efficient the inverter they make me feel like my 220ah battery don double to 440ah, the watt display on the screen is not too accurate.

[b]As for sellers here the issue is that they don't add prices along with what they are selling, I don talk am B4 put yr price along with what u are selling so that potential buyers can easily see if it is within their budget, not every serious buyers get time to call or message for price, AliExpress, jumia and jiji are all market place with different sellers prices are place along with every product u don't need to message a seller privately to get price of wat u want to bu[/b]y.

I sell a similar inverter (EASun pure sine wave inverter 3000w/1500w) at 13k cheaper than what you bought yours from Aliexpress. I ALWAYS put prices on ALL my adverts as i believe in transparency and providing customers with all the information they need to make an immediate decision. Most of my adverts are even accompanied by video reviews from real customers who have bought and currently use the inverter.

I also offer after-sales support and advise. I have had just 3 occasions/reports of the inverter being damaged by lightening strikes, and I was able to support in having them fixed at minimal cost, while providing a stop-gap inverter for locations in Lagos. Infact, i am working on stocking components (such as mosfets) of the inverter that are typically damaged by lightening strike for easy and faster repairs.

You can reach me if you need an inverter for your next installation.

Cheers bro!

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by gifted65: 9:33pm On Jun 22
My soccam inverter started writing short circuit, please recommend a reliable inverter 24v
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NpvnStar: 1:19am On Jun 23
Bgee77:
NPVNSTAR pls any development about your A&E stabilizer

lol... till today, they never sent me back the stabilizer nor sent me a different one. they asked me to pay about 150k last year, so that they'll give me another one. A & E are the worst. I declined. after 2 months, I agreed to pay but they said prices have gone up. and since then, no more communication.

I got angry and started learning the intricacies of the stabilizer. Since i am tech savvy myself, i was able to find out the important blueprints and protective components needed to build the servo stabilizer correctly without cutting down on costs on inflicting massive gains. I further liased with a chinese manufacturer and we built a 30kva, which I custom branded and sent to nigeria, entire cost was about $400 roughly. and i've been enjoying that one for months now.

A & E had put only one temperature sensor and even put it in a place where it was unimportant. thereby the system would not shutdown even when the load surpasses the capacity.

they also lied about the capacity of their stabilizer. you could barely even do 50% of what they said. i yes i know about the variations based on load.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Trippledots(m): 11:34am On Jun 23
NpvnStar:

lol... till today, they never sent me back the stabilizer nor sent me a different one. they asked me to pay about 150k last year, so that they'll give me another one. A & E are the worst. I declined. after 2 months, I agreed to pay but they said prices have gone up. and since then, no more communication.

I got angry and started learning the intricacies of the stabilizer. Since i am tech savvy myself, i was able to find out the important blueprints and protective components needed to build the servo stabilizer correctly without cutting down on costs on inflicting massive gains. I further liased with a chinese manufacturer and we built a 30kva, which I custom branded and sent to nigeria, entire cost was about $400 roughly. and i've been enjoying that one for months now.

A & E had put only one temperature sensor and even put it in a place where it was unimportant. thereby the system would not shutdown even when the load surpasses the capacity.

they also lied about the capacity of their stabilizer. you could barely even do 50% of what they said. i yes i know about the variations based on load.

Anger is good when our into productivity..lol
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ValtechEnergy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23
abbeymighty:

Welion, ANERN, SAKO, GOSPOWER
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 12:18pm On Jun 23
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 12:19pm On Jun 23
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 12:19pm On Jun 23
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by luvlyoracle(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23
Iinnov8:

I sell a similar inverter (EASun pure sine wave inverter 3000w/1500w) at 13k cheaper than what you bought yours from Aliexpress. I ALWAYS put prices on ALL my adverts as i believe in transparency and providing customers with all the information they need to make an immediate decision. Most of my adverts are even accompanied by video reviews from real customers who have bought and currently use the inverter.

I also offer after-sales support and advise. I have had just 3 occasions/reports of the inverter being damaged by lightening strikes, and I was able to support in having them fixed at minimal cost, while providing a stop-gap inverter for locations in Lagos. Infact, i am working on stocking components (such as mosfets) of the inverter that are typically damaged by lightening strike for easy and faster repairs.

You can reach me if you need an inverter for your next installation.

Cheers bro!

I wouldn’t lie the inverter is a top performer.
Was being skeptical at first when I was about getting it but after I installed it works perfectly and seamlessly.
Internal consumption just about 6w.
I use my fridge 100w Phillips pressing iron 1100w max and some light bulbs 3pcs 10w and it carries them seamlessly.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Iinnov8: 12:50pm On Jun 23
luvlyoracle:

I wouldn’t lie the inverter is a top performer.
Was being skeptical at first when I was about getting it but after I installed it works perfectly and seamlessly.
Internal consumption just about 6w.
I use my fridge 100w Phillips pressing iron 1100w max and some light bulbs 3pcs 10w and it carries them seamlessly.

Ah! My guy!

Thanks for this candid review, bro. I appreciate!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Bgee77: 2:06pm On Jun 23
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Iinnov8: 2:32pm On Jun 23
gifted65:
My soccam inverter started writing short circuit, please recommend a reliable inverter 24v

If you don't mind an offgrid inverter, you can get the Easun 3000w (1500w continuous) pure sinewave inverter.

Price is 96,000 and you can get it as soon as tomorrow afternoon if within Lagos
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bleexInc(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23
Hello bosses in the house.
Please help to recommend solar inverter setup for one deep fridge, 42” television, 4 ceiling fans and 15 bulb.
Budget is about 2m but flexible
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23
bleexInc:
Hello bosses in the house.
Please help to recommend solar inverter setup for one deep fridge, 42” television, 4 ceiling fans and 15 bulb.
Budget is about 2m but flexible

2.5M will do the following at the moment
48V 6.2KW Inverter 400K, 48V 5KWH LFP 1.2M, 2200W Jinko panel 640K will get you accessories and installations.

2M
24V 4.2KW Inveter 350K, 800K 24V 3.3KWH LFP, 2200w Jinko Panel 640k rest for accessories and installation.

These Budget Brands include: Taico, Sako, Welion, SMS, DIY packs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bleexInc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23
Thanks a lot for the response. What’s the battery brand and the best inverter choice in the first option?
Dam5reey:

2.5M will do the following at the moment
48V 6.2KW Inverter 400K, 48V 5KWH LFP 1.2M, 2200W Jinko panel 640K will get you accessories and installations.

2M
24V 4.2KW Inveter 350K, 800K 24V 3.3KWH LFP, 2200w Jinko Panel 640k rest for accessories and installation.

These Budget Brands include: Taico, Sako, Welion, SMS, DIY packs.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23
bleexInc:
Thanks a lot for the response. What’s the battery brand and the best inverter choice in the first option?

its SMS or Taico, you can reach out +2348-132394478 for more details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: adewasco2k(m), HeavenlyBang(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.