Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? (12198 Views)

Things To Consider Before Joining The Military / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by kodewrita(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2011
please join so we can kill you off with the next available conflict. at least the figure for unemployed youths will be reduced and we can recruit the next set for 'processing'.
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by andrewsega(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
If there is no other job, then you can join the military. But that should be last option especially if you are in a country where the military is not active in wars
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by musabashir(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2011
Hello YMX,
I happen to know this exboy and i know he cannot do such a thing coz he has his reputation to protect, Iknow that 2007 he had some minor problem with customs and lost 7 cars in the process.If accidentaly ur car was among this cars i have to sincerely apologise,BUT saying he duped you,i am sorry we cannot agree with that, I advice u get his contact even from me,so ur reply is expected,
I am very sad because u are trying to spoil this exboys reputation here and it is totally unfair, because even today as i type this he just delivered cars to my boss and his wife, so plz get in contact with me

IF POSSIBLE I HUMBLY ASK YOU TO KINDLY REMOVE UR COMMENT ON THIS SAID EXBOY THANK YOU.
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by warheadin: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2011
Bleep
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by buster77: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Bleep
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by warheadin: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Bleep
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by buster77: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2012
Bleep
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by warheadin: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2012
@buster77: i didnt get a reply from u again.
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by Rollyj: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
@YMX

This Tunde is a fraud, conman,thief, rogue etc. He has duped so many people. Call 07062020470 and 08055097935 and they will tell you their experience. He needs to be arrested and jailed.
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by suzzyq: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hi, @ymx and musabashir i happen to be a victim of dis useless tunde guy dat claims hes a car dealer, hes an obvious fraud and a thief, as i speak to you he also duped me of that same sum of 720k, please lets all find a way to bring him to book cosi wld not rest till i see him root in jail nomatter how long it takes, please we need a joint petition to efcc so as to use their resources to get to him through any measns possible even aresstn any1 so connected with him. Thanks.
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by tochilastborn(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
@pilot955.pls where are you currently.i am in enugu,i wish 2 join d nigerian airforce 2ru NDA bt i no get connection.abeg help me out.
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by Sunebanty(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2012
For me its either force or nothing else
Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by TruthBETOLD11: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is 2014 and Babatunde Alaran is still at it. Still goes by the name of Fish aka Ejanla. His children definitely would call him cursed. Sorry I had to resurrect this post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farming Or Return To His 50k Per Month Job? / How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / 3 Helpful Tips On How Low Income Earners Can Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.