Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,883 members, 7,922,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding (1548 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding / My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by dacouse(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2010
My girlfriend of about two years started demandig a lot of late.just last week i got her an e71 the next week it got stolen she came sobbing and she knows a hate her that way,the next day after closing from work i stopped at c.v to get her a new e71 as if thats not enough on saturday she called me and said she needed changing her wardrobe that will set me back 60 tons and this doesnt affect her 20 ton a month i give her for her upkeeping.i know for sure she will come running to me next week again.dami darling i nid dis i nid dat.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2010
Since you own a $$$ printing machine, you can carry on feeding your girl's greed. But if i may ask, what concrete gain do you derive from her, APART from her body which billions of girls can also offer

Dont be surprised if tomorrow she remorselessly dumps your backside for a higher bidder who'd buy her Nokia N95, 'update' her wardrope with 200 tons, and pay her N100 tons/month as upkeep.

Moral of my story is: 99% of (black, esp. Nigerian) girls aint worthy of this kind of 'spendavaganza' (unless you really do own that $$$ printing machine). They're ALWAYS ungrateful, they dont know what loyalty is (even if it bites them in the butt), and they SHALL jilt you like a leper when a better offer comes their way. Their 'love' is always in the market for the highest bidder(s). Thats the bitter truth. Let them spurn their dim-witted denials like they love to; wouldnt change this hard fact.
You have been warned.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by unban190: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2010
@POST

Na die u dey so

better go  buy coffin
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2010
save for the periodical, I really envy girls. See as dem open market ontop this one head
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by galatico(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2010
Poster ebi like say you dey work for where dem dey print money!!!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by zugoboss(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2010
Omo magas don too much for Nigeria.Seriously speaking its not bad only IF u're earning nothing less than 500k a month & the relationship is heading towards marriage.Hope u've done enough for ur family since u have too much to spend on an outsider.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2010
What are you doing with her? This is a red flag!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by chibenwa(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2010
bro zugoboss is right.if u are not planing getting married,then forget
her.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by unban190: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2010
pro01:

Since you own a $$$ printing machine, you can carry on feeding your girl's greed. But if i may ask, what concrete gain do you derive from her, APART from her body which billions of girls can also offer

Dont be surprised if tomorrow she remorselessly dumps your backside for a higher bidder who'd buy her Nokia N95, 'update' her wardrope with 200 tons, and pay her N100 tons/month as upkeep.

Moral of my story is: 99% of (black, esp. Nigerian) girls aint worthy of this kind of 'spendavaganza' (unless you really do own that $$$ printing machine). They're ALWAYS ungrateful, they dont know what loyalty is (even if it bites them in the butt), and they SHALL jilt you like a leper when a better offer comes their way. Their 'love' is always in the market for the highest bidder(s). Thats the bitter truth. Let them spurn their dim-witted denials like they love to; wouldnt change this hard fact.
You have been warned.

sometin in me made me weep after readin this

SO TRUE
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by atilla(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2010
let her know she is being too demanding.

see her resonse and how she behaves,

if she behaves funny then guess you should start thinking of getting another babe who will appreciate.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by sugarpp: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2010
u jst came on here to brag angry if it realy bothers u u will stop givn her all she asks for
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by nana(f): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2010
And u aint broke yet? Dude,flee from such a girl man. Am seriously wondering what relationships of nowadays means.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by TOPE20001(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2010
dacouse:

My girlfriend of about two years started demandig a lot of late.just last week i got her an e71 the next week it got stolen she came sobbing and she knows a hate her that way,the next day after closing from work i stopped at c.v to get her a new e71 as if thats not enough on saturday she called me and said she needed changing her wardrobe that will set me back 60 tons and this doesnt affect her 20 ton a month i give her for her upkeeping.i know for sure she will come running to me next week again.dami darling i nid dis i nid dat.

Oh . . . how i wish i can be demanding grin tongue
I seriously dont knw how some girls are so comfortable doing it . . . lord gimme strength cheesy
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by izeek(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2010
well since u have the means and will, dont let me stop such foolishness!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by ayettymama(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2010
omg

why dont i ever meet men like you??

upkeeping?? lol ok den!

but if u cant afford all this or the girl is not grateful

just tell her its not by force!

women like nice things

but we are also reasonable! (well most of us anyways)
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by izeek(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2010
@post above,

even if the girls are not reasonable, does that leave room for the boy to be foolish!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
dacouse:

HAHAHAHA, DUMB HEAD, PUNK ASS MOTHER FUCKER. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD.

YOU BE REAL MAGA.
I THINK YOUR FATHER WORKS AT CBN RIGHT?
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AND TO HELL WITH THAT YOUR GREEDY GIRL.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by otuism: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
the the chik don open office 4 ur head ooh.u better change ur managing director now
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by smooooooth: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ayet,

me thought u like rich guys, that dude in ur profile looks like one of the brick layers on my site.

@post

guy why u find babe go VGC, no simple girl around ur mushin area. re-adjust abeg.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by milkan05(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
The Lord loves a cheerful giver
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by ayettymama(f): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
smooooooth:

@ayet,

me thought u like rich guys, that dude in your profile looks like one of the brick layers on my site.

yes

hmmmmmm

id like to meet the bricklayers on ur site then|
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by smooooooth: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
ayettymama:

yes

hmmmmmm

id like to meet the bricklayers on your site then|

ok, the house will be ready in 2weeks, so i'll take ya, so when u get a picture for ur article on hardlife and its physical effects, we can proceed to my magnificient bedroom so u can stroke my big rounded tummy and suck on my succulent tits. cheesy
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by WUNMYTE(f): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
first question is "what on earth do u gain from this moneydemanding chick?" the truth of d matter is she is only there 4u because of wat she's deriving 4rm u, the moment u start giving excuses weneva she demands, the moment she turns her back on u. beta advice, why not sit her down and tell her wat u think and if she does not change, guy, be on the run!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by opokonwa(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
Maaaaaaan! This is by far the funniest thread-and-responses that I've read of late
And the poster (I beg your pardon) is the dumbest idiot I have read from.

I am sorry,  but I am not angry with the girl
I AM BITTER WITH THE POSTER, How could you?,  cry cry cry
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by ayettymama(f): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
smooth. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . your a monkey!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by dacouse(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
@okponwa u nid not trow insult this a is a discussion forum.
1-i love dis girl so much
2-dis girl is still im skool cauze of me she paid virtually for my education she ought to ave finish last two years.
3-some will agree with m is gud to stay with the devil u know some girls are worseeee i mean worseeee
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Godalone(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster,you have not done anything wrong at all,pls increase the monthly allowance to 50% of your salary.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
dacouse:

You give her money monthly for upkeep? shocked shocked shocked

I tot it was only aristos that do that!

Anyway, my advice to you, if you have the money, give her, if you don't have dont give her. Don't go out of your way to make her happy, cos if she can't stay without the money, then she should take a walk!

BTW, E71 is it not that phone that goes for 45k? Why are you making noise about that one na, no be your mates dey buy Blackberry stom 2 or even iPhone sef for their babes! tongue cheesy
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by ruskiee(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
Where's that gold digger song by Kanye when you need it. tongue

This is 2010- get a girlfriend who's got a job.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by TeeJay6(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
i bet you the 1st E71 was no stolen or lost, she either sold it or gave it to her other boyfriend who is servicng her on the side, as long as you have money to burn keep feeding her vanity, when u run out of cash your eyes go open,
Ujujoan:

BTW, E71 is it not that phone that goes for 45k? Why are you making noise about that one na, no be your mates dey buy Blackberry stom 2 or even iPhone sef for their babes! tongue cheesy
so wat if its only N45k? wat service is she rendering to warrant N45k? Im sure takeaway girls abound @ N5k a night
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tee_Jay:

i bet you the 1st E71 was no stolen or lost, she either sold it or gave it to her other boyfriend who is servicng her on the side, as long as you have money to burn keep feeding her vanity, when u run out of cash your eyes go open, so wat if its only N45k? wat service is she rendering to warrant N45k? Im sure takeaway girls abound @ N5k a night

Well he bought it for her happily abi? So why is he complaining!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
You must be a natural cashpoint, please tell me where you are located cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? / I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! / Why Marry In The First Place When You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.