Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,907 members, 7,922,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding (1549 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding / My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by sweetpie23: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
you have been too nice sometimes is good to be a little selfish
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
stop tricking all your money on a chick who is only giving you some azz get a back bone and have her finance her expensive tastes
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You must be a natural cashpoint, please tell me where you are located cheesy grin

hahaha, Girl u got to be kidding, lol. Anyway if you need more cash why not coming to me instead of going that that jerk?.
Am gonna give it to you real cool and nice while spending on you also, cheesy cheesy cheesy
ve been watching you nice , since.
So what'z up angel?.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by dacouse(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ujujoan ya i bought it happily but buying two under three weeks.but wat has ur boyfriend even bought for by the way
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by follypimpi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
I have said it countless times Some girls r like Ebay highest bidder wins the price.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
follypimpi:

I have said it countless times Some girls r like Ebay highest bidder wins the price.

What's the price?, Me I will drop $50,000,000,000.

I trust my self, no one is going to drop allota money like this.

And bro I beg make the babe fine wella ooo, so as for me to nack her well well on bed.

Just kidding me I no be player oo or mumu, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Poster

You need to tell her to stop

Tell her to her face she is a THEIF!!!!! asky why is she dating you? love or money? or she just came to rip you off.

Make her feel bad about it, she is a lady and I am 100% she will find it very difficult for her to demand from you again.

You are been nice but she trying to take you for a fool, some girls are just so stupid.  undecided

Sit her down and talk to her.

If you don't do anything because you think you love her so much, then you be counted as one of her greatest maga

Wake up man!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by sweetpie23: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
follypimpi:

chei shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
sofeco:

hahaha, Girl u got to be kidding, lol. Anyway if you need more cash why not coming to me instead of going that that jerk?.
Am gonna give it to you real cool and nice while spending on you also, cheesy cheesy cheesy
ve been watching you nice , since.
So what'z up angel?.

Hello, im good, hope you are well grin
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by H2O2: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
follypimpi:

I've began to notice that there's a lot more of them now. One must be careful what he gets hitched to.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by follypimpi(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
H2O2:

I've began to notice that there's a lot more of them now. One must be careful what he gets hitched to.

Of course now,there are many stuffs on Ebay from Fake LV's acting like the real DEAL to Igbo made Gucci feeling funky,But as omo boi wey hin Eyes red u wld be able to spot the Oem's.
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
Simple
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
^^ Oh please enof with this your Ebay thing. I dont know which is worse, being compared to a shoe and being compared to an online store!
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by follypimpi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ Oh please enof with this your Ebay thing. I dont know which is worse, being compared to a shoe and being compared to an online store!

Hin dey pepper ??
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by smooooooth: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2010
@ ayet d monna. u keep saying monkey, hmmmm, monkeys are considered really intelligent and sexy. are u trying to send a message to moi. wink
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by ayettymama(f): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^ not in your lifetime! tongue
Re: My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding by smooooooth: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
i wasnt thinking that, i was actually thinking maybe in ur own life time. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Did It Cost You To Get Your Girlfriend? / Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work? / Nija Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.