Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... (5790 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, wetin cheesy

That chic u say ma go for. I went through her fb. She is not hot like she was in her Nl pick. Mehn if you see her without make up. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
7footre:

Come! Which of my stuff are we referring to here let's not confuse ourselves

that pipe that alwayz bring out thick akamu grin cheesy is that not your stuff..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm guessing this logic only applies to nigerian girls, who are based in nigeria. Understandable.

Safiaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

That chic u say ma go for. I went through her fb. She is not hot like she was in her Nl pick. Mehn if you see her without make up. lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahahahaha

lolzzz

she don over fliter her NL pix.

Lolzz lipsrsealed

thank God you went through facebook..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by TR1212: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
emzeezlee:

it is ''shekau'' nt ''shekue''
hw cum u no sabi ur oqa name...shekau run for your life oo dz 1 is here to hand u ova to buratai ni oo

Read well before you quote people. Didn't you notice that SHAKUE there is in quote? Or didn't you see that I was quoting the op and pointing out her mistake? Next time, Pls ask for explanations if you do not understand my comment. Otherwise, desist from quoting me.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by emzeezlee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
TR1212:

Read well before you quote people. Didn't you notice that SHAKUE there is in quote? Or didn't you see that I was quoting the op and pointing out her mistake? Next time, Pls ask for explanations if you do not understand my comment. Otherwise, desist from quoting me.
ok..kuku coman beat me ngbayen
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by 7footre(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

that pipe that alwayz bring out thick akamu grin cheesy is that not your stuff..

Hmmm
You have spoilt
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahahahaha

lolzzz

she don over fliter her NL pix.

Lolzz lipsrsealed

thank God you went through facebook..

LOL sis the thing weak me o, I been they very serious about her before cause weiten I see for her Nl profile to marry come even hungry me more. She looked too cute but One mind just say "save her number upload contact on Facebook so it shows her fb profile" I did this unknown to her and when I checked it ehn. lipsrsealed

If you see the one without make up. lipsrsealed

You are a goddess where she is self.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro, you don't mean it? . tell me more?
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, you don't mean it? . tell me more?

Here is screenshot of her fb profile. So you go check it out. Just let me know when to see em so I modify.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Here is screenshot of her fb profile. So you go check it out. Just let me know when to see em so I modify.
please modify bro. Please
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Vikky014(f): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
the man that doesnt buy things for his girl because she didnt demand has a main chick.

the man that has a girl that doesnt demand things has a main guy.

How can a side man and side chick be dating themselves? How do you even reason?
my dear the thing weak .
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:
please modify bro. Please

Hahaha grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hahaha grin

What were you expecting in her bro?. Tell me. Let's reason
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

What were you expecting in her bro?. Tell me. Let's reason

Just the way she looked in her profile here on NL. No minus no plus undecided

Can't marry a girl when I fine pass. Except on some occasion, not this one thou undecided
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Just the way she looked in her profile here on NL. No minus no plus undecided

Can't marry a girl when I fine pass. Except on some occasion, not this one thou undecided

Bro, stop it. Beauty means nothing. And by the way, she's beautiful , complete and okay, if you ask me though. Bro, I see no wrong in her...

If you fine pass her, that's to your advantage, your kids would look like you. Except if you just want to fvck a fine girl and run?
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, stop it. Beauty means nothing. And by the way, she's beautiful , complete and okay, if you ask me though. Bro, I see no wrong in her...

If you fine pass her, that's to your advantage, your kids would look like you. Except if you just want to fvck a fine girl and run?

LOL guy I don Bleep many fine girls. I just want a fine chick to marry that's all. But if you see her without make up you go understand weiten I they talk. See her nose ni lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL guy I don Bleep many fine girls. I just want a fine chick to marry that's all. But if you see her without make up you go understand weiten I they talk. See her nose ni lipsrsealed

Finally you make me laugh grin , wetin do her nose nah grin . bro you go sabi find faults ooo.

But on a second note, I have checked her fb page, checked all her pix, no wrong bro
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

Finally you make me laugh grin , wetin do her nose nah grin . bro you go sabi find faults ooo.

But on a second note, I have checked her fb page, checked all her pix, no wrong bro

Oya carry am go brother Lee no problem grin

Make I do self go buy ps4 tmrw make I they play to keep myself busy. I don tire to find babe I go follow up with my Bleep mate until further notice before I quit them undecided
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Oya carry am go brother Lee no problem grin

Make I do self go buy ps4 tmrw make I they play to keep myself busy. I don tire to find babe I go follow up with my Bleep mate until further notice before I quit them undecided

grin unserious man.

Where u wan go buy the ps4 , I need one oooo
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
7footre:

Hmmm You have spoilt

lolzz
spoilt in which area
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

grin unserious man.

LOL one of my guy wan sell him own, he say he wan buy the new xbox one.

Some people still they sell for olx too. Fit check around your location.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
SingleDad:

grin unserious man.

Mehn I can't wait to play uncharted 4 a thief's end.

Nna mehn when I see the game play in fall in love with Ps ni. grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by 7footre(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

spoilt in which area

In that tin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by MissRaine69(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:
So my fellow ladies if you are dating a guy for more than 3months and he hasn't bought you a gift because you didn't ask him for money angry
You bought new stuffs and he didn't bother to ask how you got them or how much they cost simply because you are working and earning a living.

My dear sisters run four forty. Break up with him because he is just keeping you as a side chick and he will continue to bang you as he likes..
Ladies run for your future life..

I won't leave without same advice for them guys..

Guys if you have been dating her for more than 3month and she didn't demand for money, you bought her gifts but she refuse to collect.. For some silly reasons..

She changes her cloths, her hair everyweek, her shoes and bags and you didn't buy any of those new stuffs for her my brother let her go, she is only deceiving you.

Nigga break up with her, end it all because you are only her side cock, the real cock is the one feeding and taking care of her..

Thank me later.
This is why you date men or women in the same league as you. He does not expect presents and she does not expects anything from you bar your total commitment. If I want a Rolex and I can afford one of course I will get one. Same with my hair handbags etc this is me before he came into the picture why should I downgrade? Date someone in the same league as you, someone who is emotionally mature
Their expectations of you won't be about what they can get from you. Personally if you start buying me presents three months into a relationship you will be dumped.

I still dey my house for sambisa forest chilling with Abubakar Shekue if you gather liver and kidney come beat me.

Na una go kill una self no be me.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by MissRaine69(f): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=58465394]So my fellow ladies if you are dating a guy for more than 3months and he hasn't bought you a gift because you didn't ask him for money angry
You bought new stuffs and he didn't bother to ask how you got them or how much they cost simply because you are working and earning a living.

My dear sisters run four forty. Break up with him because he is just keeping you as a side chick and he will continue to bang you as he likes..
Ladies run for your future life..

I won't leave without same advice for them guys..

Guys if you have been dating her for more than 3month and she didn't demand for money, you bought her gifts but she refuse to collect.. For some silly reasons..

She changes her cloths, her hair everyweek, her shoes and bags and you didn't buy any of those new stuffs for her my brother let her go, she is only deceiving you.

Nigga break up with her, end it all because you are only her side cock, the real cock is the one feeding and taking care of her..

Thank me later.
This is why you date men or women in the same league as you. He does not expect presents and she does not expect anything from you bar your total commitment. If I want a Rolex and I can afford one of course I will get one. I don't expect him to support my lifestyle .Same with my hair styles handbags etc this is me before he came into the picture why should I downgrade? Date someone in the same league as you, someone who is emotionally mature
Their expectations of you won't be about what they can get from you. Personally if you start buying me presents three months into a relationship you will be dumped.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL sis the thing weak me o, I been they very serious about her before cause weiten I see for her Nl profile to marry come even hungry me more. She looked too cute but One mind just say "save her number upload contact on Facebook so it shows her fb profile" I did this unknown to her and when I checked it ehn. lipsrsealed

If you see the one without make up. lipsrsealed

You are a goddess where she is self.

lolzz

but no be fine gal matter nah, na good heart and wify material sure passs

lolzzz.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

but no be fine gal matter nah, na good heart and wify material sure passs

lolzzz.

But atleast make the girl still fine small now, I they like girls when slim like agbani darego though, but if you come get body then you no come fine like the way the filter male you be for life ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

But atleast make the girl still fine small now, I they like girls when slim like agbani darego though, but if you come get body then you no come fine like the way the filter male you be for life ehn lipsrsealed

lolzzz

but whats the meaning of * like the way the filter male you be for life* angry

hope this statement wasn't refering to someone cos if it is, i will personally treat your fvck up..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

lolzzz

but whats the meaning of * like the way the filter male you be for life* angry

hope this statement wasn't refering to someone cos if it is, i will personally treat your fvck up..

I Don't even understand what I typed there. I type most time in a hurry. Anyway.

I meant to say "it's a problem when you look really good in pictures due to using lots of filter and you don't look that good in person" lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=58493575][/quote]

my dear Raine don't take this too serious or personal cos is a deliberate act.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

I Don't even understand what I typed there. I type most time in a hurry. Anyway.

I meant to say "it's a problem when you look really good in pictures due to using lots of filter and you don't look that good in person" lipsrsealed

lolz

it seems Ps3 has entered you every well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Sex / Facts About Circumcised Women. / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.