Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... (5821 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

lolz

it seems Ps3 has entered you every well..

grin

I prefer your look over that girl when use filter fake everything grin

Make I slide in grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
7footre:

In that tin

your siggy is about them right??
And you saying i aff spoil.. If i mal-handle u ehn.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin
I prefer your look over that girl when use filter fake everything grin
Make I slide in grin
slide on top 5months in..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

slide on top 5months in..

You 5 months pregnant? shocked
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

You 5 months pregnant? shocked

na you talk am oh..

No let my dad begin to dey suspect me oh..
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
optional1:

na you talk am oh..

No let my dad begin to dey suspect me oh..

grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
ok optional1 wat of the guy wey dey sponsor a girl for school,dey give her money for food,pays her house rent but the guy never see the colour of her thighs based on the no sex b4 marriage b/w them...but one nigga near her lodge dey bang her back and front,top and bottom and for side grin grin grin....the guy wey come dey spend heavily on her wetin u go come advice am to do grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha aaaaa mehn see answer=Discharge & squinted!!!grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Mehn I can't wait to play uncharted 4 a thief's end.

Nna mehn when I see the game play in fall in love with Ps ni. grin

Omo that Uncharted4 nah bad game walahi grin .
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL one of my guy wan sell him own, he say he wan buy the new xbox one.

Some people still they sell for olx too. Fit check around your location.

I go check OLX
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by 7footre(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

your siggy is about them right??

And you saying i aff spoil..
If i mal-handle u ehn.

No, my siggy ain't about them

Nd don't handle me anything, leave that for my future wife
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
7footre:

No, my siggy ain't about them
Nd don't handle me anything, leave that for my future wife

so u never even marry self
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by 7footre(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

so u never even marry self

Shey you sef don marry
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
ok optional wat of the guy wey dey sponsor a girl for school,dey give her money for food,pays her house rent but the guy never see the colour of her thighs based on the no sex b4 marriage b/w them...but one nigga near her lodge dey bang her back and front,top and bottom and for side grin grin grin....the guy wey come dey spend heavily on her wetin u go come advice am to do grin

oga lefu

you don enter one chance be that oh..

There is nothing you can do but tell the landlord to sent her quick notice to park from the rented apartment...

Oga if u see runs girl shay u no know ni..

Martin0 lefu don enter one chance.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

oga lefu

you don enter one chance be that oh..

There is nothing you can do but tell the landlord to sent her quick notice to park from the rented apartment...

Oga if u see runs girl shay u no know ni..

Martin0 lefu don enter one chance.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
7footre:

Shey you sef don marry

marry ke
who Marry EPP, i have 22kids already and twins on their way...
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
u better run as your legs can run.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:
So my fellow ladies if you are dating a guy for more than 3months and he hasn't bought you a gift because you didn't ask him for money angry
You bought new stuffs and he didn't bother to ask how you got them or how much they cost simply because you are working and earning a living.

My dear sisters run four forty. Break up with him because he is just keeping you as a side chick and he will continue to bang you as he likes..
Ladies run for your future life..

I won't leave without same advice for them guys..

Guys if you have been dating her for more than 3month and she didn't demand for money, you bought her gifts but she refuse to collect.. For some silly reasons..

She changes her cloths, her hair everyweek, her shoes and bags and you didn't buy any of those new stuffs for her my brother let her go, she is only deceiving you.

Nigga break up with her, end it all because you are only her side cock, the real cock is the one feeding and taking care of her..

Thank me later.

I still dey my house for sambisa forest chilling with Abubakar Shekue if you gather liver and kidney come beat me.

Na una go kill una self no be me.

This bae no dey chill
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

This bae no dey chill

oga what is it??
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

oga what is it??

Are you okay?
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Are you okay?

i'm not cos i feel like beating you and also put bomb on your head in front of shekau.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

i'm not cos i feel like beating you and also put bomb on your head in front of shekau.

Na wa oh.. you're more hopeless than I thought..Who did this to you?
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nickymezor(f): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Okay, noted.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:
So my fellow ladies if you are dating a guy for more than 3months and he hasn't bought you a gift because you didn't ask him for money angry
You bought new stuffs and he didn't bother to ask how you got them or how much they cost simply because you are working and earning a living.

My dear sisters run four forty. Break up with him because he is just keeping you as a side chick and he will continue to bang you as he likes..
Ladies run for your future life..

I won't leave without same advice for them guys..

Guys if you have been dating her for more than 3month and she didn't demand for money, you bought her gifts but she refuse to collect.. For some silly reasons..

She changes her cloths, her hair everyweek, her shoes and bags and you didn't buy any of those new stuffs for her my brother let her go, she is only deceiving you.

Nigga break up with her, end it all because you are only her side cock, the real cock is the one feeding and taking care of her..

Thank me later.

I still dey my house for sambisa forest chilling with Abubakar Shekue if you gather liver and kidney come beat me.

Na una go kill una self no be me.
It is because of Ladies like you I always drop change for that beggar down my street to thank God for keeping leeches like you far away from me.
And to think that this op was almost crowned as miss Nairaland.
See beggars mentality.
Whatever happened to the girl being financially independent.
But their threads you shall know them.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by chigoizie7(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
After I must have bleeped her morethan 30 times in that 3 months.

Wetin concern me? Make she go nah.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
chigoizie7:
After I must have bleeped her morethan 30 times in that 3 months.

Wetin concern me? Make she go nah.

lolzz

nwanne m nwoke adịghị mma
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by chigoizie7(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

nwanne m nwoke adịghị mma

Lols, Ada mmadu,

Unu na acho conditions,ka m gwanu unu na ebu conditions over load.

Ke k'ime? Amam na udo di.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by optional1(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
chigoizie7:

Lols, Ada mmadu,
Unu na acho conditions,ka m gwanu unu na ebu conditions over load.

Ke k'ime? Amam na udo di.

nna eme ya obere obere biko

ekele diri Chineke na udo di.
Re: Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
see gbege grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.