Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,390 members, 7,940,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine (8368 Views)

End Time Sign, How Can Someone Pose Like This On Magazine Cover (adult Photos) / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahara Poses Nude On Magazine Cover / Asa Sues Celebrity Magazine Over Lesbianism Saga, Demands N700m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by gee2(m): 3:55am On Feb 09, 2010
wow! zat soundz cool coz they not gonn mind their damn biz of selling papers, instead of looking out for paper vendors they busy looking out for asa & janet.
ode people.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by aloyemeka2: 4:33am On Feb 09, 2010
Genuflect:

@comoros Asa is not French-born. Where did you get your info from?

She is.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Genuflect(m): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2010
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by oyinda3(f): 4:55am On Feb 09, 2010
wow. i guess it's not easy to be a star lol
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by comoros: 4:57am On Feb 09, 2010
Genuflect:

@comoros Asa is not French-born. Where did you get your info from?
I try to be open to correction and I don't peddle stories that are "DEM SAY- DEM SAY". But are you sure you know the Asa we're talking about? Not the one that sells Bread and Ewa Agoyin to you every morning o. This Asa, na she sing: "there is fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run, " Asa was born in France, she's a citizen of France by birth and she has a good command of the language. FACT! Source for your clarifications and come back to tell me that she was born in Sri Lanka.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Genuflect(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2010
Ok. She was born in Sri Lanka
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by oyinda3(f): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2010
Genuflect:

Ok. She was born in Sri Lanka

u too want to start ur own Asa rumour now abi grin

what is it with ASA and rumours anyways. last time, some coconut head came on here to claim that she was arrested for smuggling illegal drugs abroad.
and now this gay rumour.

ahh. life is hard lol
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Genuflect(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2010
Dude, grow a sense of humour. Read the post before mine
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by oyinda3(f): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2010
abeg sharrap dia my friend. u wey no fit recognize the humour for my post. grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Genuflect(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by lawrence83: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2010
Asa gay?

werin comcern me for dia? . . , . , just keep shunning out to nice songs for moi

700milla?. . . . . .that aint change man.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by idifu(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2010
Naija journalism is mostly based on rumours, most of dem dont get their facts right b4 they publish,
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by maxtop(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2010
@ Alloy Emeka, Uzoma got a bitten of #100M bhur Asa is wants a cool #700M. Its good to be popular ooo grin grin grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Blazing99: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2010
Well i'm beginning to imagine, if she were a lesbo, would she be the "bitch" or the "butch"? She seems more like a butch to me. Who knows if she and her manager play jailer and prisoner in the bedroom. lol grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by riversman: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2010
this paper in question according to close sources will be releasing a steamy recording, not sure in what capacity or if Asa is featured on the recording shocked shocked shocked shocked

According to my aunt who heard the recording, there was a lday moaning grin grin maybe it was Asa while gettin her CUNT licked, lol, se o fe la plate mi, lol

ASA does weed and is LezBot, lol, grin grin grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by zeedee(f): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2010
I knew Asa back in boarding school - we used to call her Bukky then - she was my elder sister's friend and was friendly with me and my sister who was in the same class as me (we were in JS2, they were in SS1).

We all left the country, etc and since I got back we haven't spoken.  I didn't even know she was Asa until I looked at her picture then read some articles about her.  She was a cool person back in school, eccentric and on her own most of the time.  She also used to write and recite poems and stuff so it follows.

She has every right to sue the magazine for defamation if they're not saying anything good about her.  Her sexuality is nobody's business and as long as she hasn't declared anything publicly then it's mere gossip.

Sue them Bukky!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by twinskenny(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2010
that amount is too small she should make it 1billion
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by DoubleN(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2010
Asa wants to go into early retirement! 700M shocked shocked
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Meldrick(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2010
This should teach all those hungry, lazy, half-baked journalist a lesson. Especially City People magazine. They publish no true story. All their stories are cooked up lies.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Bongoman1: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by marioP: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
What's wrong with being a lesbian? I am a healthy male and an avowed lesbian! Simply put; I LOVE WOMEN!
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by suxes2005(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
@violent

Can i av ur e-maill address cos my lawyer is gonna send a mail to you and we'l see in court

SHALOM
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by frudokafor(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
how much is the magazine's yearly income.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by frudokafor(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
What's wrong with being a lesbian? I am a healthy male and an avowed lesbian! Simply put; I LOVE WOMEN!.

you re douche bag.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by comoros: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
maxtop:

@ Alloy Emeka, Uzoma got a bitten of #100M bhur Asa is wants a cool #700M. Its good to be popular ooo grin grin grin
Your yarns suggest you might be a Babylonian. Can't get it clear undecided
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Nizoral(f): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by iviix(m): 4:39am On Feb 10, 2010
700mill? ki lo dè gan sef?, therez no way they'll pay that + the nigerian judicial system is pretty messed up, hope asa is ready to haul her a5s to court for a year or two, if shes lucky
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Nixo: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
iv_i_ix:

700mill? ki lo dè gan sef?, there is no way they'll pay that + the nigerian judicial system is pretty messed up, hope asa is ready to haul her a5s to court for a year or two, if shes lucky

Just because she got 100M doesn't mean Asa should just open her not-too-sexy mouth to demand 700M, Sure she doesn't know how much that is sef, Guess she wants early retirement because she will need to sing for over 20 years at the top level to make such an amount, Ask the oldies.KSA and co and they will tell her about it all, tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy

If you are a lesbian what is the problem with that? Are you ashamed to admit or what? Ellen Degeneress is globally loved and she is an opened lesbian so what is your problem?? Abeg go on with your music and stop looking for an quickie exit and/or early retirement, LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Kx: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
Nixo:

Just because she got 100M doesn't mean Asa should just open her not-too-sexy mouth [size=12pt][/size]to demand 700M
no comment
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by suxes2005(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Pls some1 shud insult/assult me
i need money urgently

SHALOM
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Blazing99: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2010
suxes2005:

Pls some1 shud insult/assult me
i need money urgently

SHALOM

Lol @ suxes2005, Thas is the order of the day. People suing people for money they'll never have made on their own. I'm looking for a successful person that got more successful by suing this way.
Re: Asa Slams N700m Suit On Magazine by Chikendo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
I love d spirit and the fact dat she stands on her rite bt the money too much ooh. Nevertheles i tink they hv to be taught some lessons. This wil start as example for others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him / Another One From Jay Boogie, Ready To Dethrone Bobrisky / USA Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.