Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,896 members, 7,909,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Our Age ;how Does It Goes??? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Age ;how Does It Goes??? (550 Views)

What Does It Take To Be Successful When Tendering? / Writerpay.com; How Does It Work / Where Do I Put My Bank Details And How Does Okadabooks Pay Authors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Age ;how Does It Goes??? by yusfuldwizard(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
YUSFUL'S ANALYSIS ON OUR AGE!!!
Tell the deaf to listen to YusfuL the nice teen who aims to analyze our age from the day we are out of the cage to the day we'll go back to the bondage.
When we are 10 years old we act submissively as we are told. We begin the non stop cycling, kudos to my friend Franklin. At this period, no record of sin. We turn mum's pet and dad's thing. The confidence may be slim but he enjoys the ice cream.
When man turns twenty the mental faculty becomes faulty. A twenty year old guy I feel his hairstyle with I don't-care lifestyle, jumping over fences ,thinking of buying Avenses.All his thoughts is the victory of Barca and the relationship with Vanessa, allow him to be duped by aliens then he'll rekindle his patience. A 20 year old damsel will be thinking of how to outshine Rachael in the beauty context; I'll surely be the cutest. She want to be like those Koreans not those Ivorians. She will tell her friend not wanting to spoil the trend;the reason I love Fred is the beauty of his dread,let her be betrayed more than once or thrown like ounce,then she will refer her spouse as mouse. Are you going out I asked? She will tell me ;I'm tasked. She is free my dear but she fear again being teared.
Should I stop the fetch or continue with the fetch??
Jide is 30 years old, he pounces on Ayomide anytime he's feeling cold. He now aim to set a home conveniently sleeping on her foam. At thirty one's energy is full so try to use your tool. If you are 30 and you still wage war against your brother because of unequal food,you become a senseless dude, a fool but nicely put a bull..
At 40 my brother,you've now climbed the ladder. You can now tackle issue , don't misuse. If you are 40, don't shiver. A fool at 40 is a fool for ever. Muhammad was 40 before the stuff. At 40 someone has become a Prof.you still fight for Rice at forty. Till death you will be naughty.
My friend you are fifty , you still call yourself nifty. You still behave childish but the day Will replenish...No possibility of spending 50 more years on earth so cool your heart... It's high time you assemble your family and handle things to your children finally..
If fortunately you reach 60 , you are nearing death. You will never experience comfort in your health regardless of your wealth.. At 60 do good, your death is knocking. You've planted your seed, you should then be plucking.

At seventy we don't need you anymore in society. Your brain will start fluctuating, you won't escape nauseating.
80 my father,they are bound to stay alone. Don't live the cone. I'm not the one that chants but it's your condition that warrants.
Elder at 90 just stop there. I'm not severe. About that, I will answer any question that you are prone to fises and urine tension.
If you are spared to hundred, you are dead but still living. You and your grave is sleeving....

Wizard!!! My dear reader , let me give you a reading stipends by defining LIFE for you;
Life is an arena of problem,snarl and predicament. Our wives, children, property and family are in some moment our cause of worry which is not supposed to be.
Life is also an institution of dirt , Bleep and disrespect. Can you marry the person you are born the same day..You tend to woo the girl you know her upbringing and she will tell you:" TAKE TIME, IS IT BECAUSE I DEY RESPECT YOU"
life is a scene of vanity...Life is bound to end so is everything that centres it. Where is Mercedes and Beatle? Where is Abiola and Arisekola
Life is a stadium of change . A leader today is a follower tomorrow...
My dear, when you are living, live a worthy life and when you die, leave a legacy.......

YUSFUL WISHING ALL OF US HAPPY FRIDAY AND A STRESSLESS WEEKEND........ STAY MOTIVATED....

(1) (Reply)

Deception / 30 Days Writing Challenge / Short But Sad Story: The Scorpion And The Turtle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.