Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos (39104 Views)

Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by sddiamond: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Nah today mosques and church dey block road ?
shut up don't bring church to this Rubish

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by perdollar(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Annoyance is annoyance uncle, and please to show me that you are faithful Christian stop using harsh words in describing someone's believe
y give me a religion. and am I wrong in describing a war monger as a murderer? just imagine d world wtout his ideology!! peace n tranquility wl reign. were diaris is ur religion diaris at least tension.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Auki: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
What our Muslim brother did is wrong. We should work toward rectifying that.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
saabright:

Mr teacher, come and teach nw FOOL
you lack home training.. Your mum didn't train you properly..
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by spidey77: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Bros they do

In the north

Ask around

I stay in d north....So my Question is WHERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
madridguy:
Teach them lesson by doing what?
Driving a heavy duty, Fuel laden truck into their midst. #RightOfWay

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by holatin(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
armadeo:

Muslim rite while blocking other people from going about thier business.

If you ask me they were blood thirsty looking for someone to complain so they can kill in the name of Allah.

Why block the road. Why not enter the mosque and pray. It's similar to a man standing in traffic for no reason saying nobody would pass till he I ready.

Isn't that looking for trouble.
re u a kogite ?

then pls tell me ur problem apart from the islamophobia affecting you
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

You are an unrepentant zombie. Must you drag Churches into this? Are you scared to talk about Muslims and mosques?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by shedy03(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
alawakabara.......
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Reality2015(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Same thing also happen at pagungun Minna -Bida express way every Friday,
PrettyCrystal:
A heavy traffic gridlock was experienced today after some Muslims blocked a Federal Road at Ejule, Kogi State for their Jumma prayers. Peter Agba Kalu, a journalist who was on duty, shared the photo and wrote; They blocked the Federal Road at Ejule, Kogi State for their Friday prayers. This is Sharia Nigeria not One Nigeria.

The road was eventually cleared after they concluded their prayers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/traffic-gridlock-kogi-muslims-block-federal-road-friday-prayers-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Matam(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Churches don't block Federal Roads, they only block the ones that leads to their, leaving alternative routes. And the blocking of roads by churches started after several attacks by bombers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Reality2015(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bros Church also they use to block road here in Abuja,
But not high way express, just close one of service line inside town, like Amac road, so the person that mention church and mosque still they on point
sddiamond:

shut up don't bring church to this Rubish
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by atk5: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Useless guy he called himself journalist, u r jobless if u continue talking like that
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cutezt:

Seriously, it baffles me how people can say they are Muslims, scares me.

What baffles you about Muslims? What scares you about them?
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Charly68: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very crude and myopic set of people ..they are the most lawless group ever known

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Matam:
Churches don't block Federal Roads, they only block the ones that leads to their, leaving alternative routes. And the blocking of roads by churches started after several attacks by bombers.

Nigerians are hypocrites especially Christians. Road block is rampant everywhere in Nigeria irrespective of the faith involved. I'm damn sure, a mosque is around that place where those guys prayed and that prayer wouldn't last for couple of minutes.

Don't Christians disturb the peace of people on the road while inviting you to their churches? You could recieve different sets of flyers, handbills, et al for church invitations. Why haven't Muslims complained about this?

Don't Christians knock on people's doors to preach espcially Jehovah witnesses?

Don't Christians preach in public transports?

Don't Christians disturb people everywhere with their speakers ?

Why haven't Muslims attacked them based on these. But you can call them names simply cos of 5 minutes Jumat prayer.

I thought Christians were tolerant, well that just lives on the tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by TundeHashim(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
The hypocrites here won't talk when roads are blocked in Ogun state specifically when Redeem is doing their camp(ing). but it's wrong for both xtians and Muslims to block the right of way of other Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Charly68:
Very crude and myopic set of people ..they are the most lawless group ever known

Did you say same thing to Christians that disturb you everywhere you go like MTN? Do you use same foul languages for them?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Acidosis:

You are an unrepentant zombie. Must you drag Churches into this? Are you scared to talk about Muslims and mosques?

What message was the op passing? Why shouldnt he mention the Church?
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
perdollar:
y give me a religion. and am I wrong in describing a war monger as a murderer? just imagine d world wtout his ideology!! peace n tranquility wl reign. were diaris is ur religion diaris at least tension.

Mind breaking down this comment?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by ManTiger(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is the only irrational time you will see muslim aboki and muslim yoruba united!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Mccullum: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is wrong to block road because of prayer but Christians and Muslims share the blame in Nigeria, but when it against one's faith s/he will turn to complainer.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Saw same on a trip to Cotonou in Republic of Benin
Smh for the black man.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by degamemaster(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Islam is evil, muslims are terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by nairanaira12: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

That is what you guys do at ilorin also. You block an entire lane and spread your Nat's there, diverting vehicles to take the other lane, just because you are praying.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by trinity11(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
It happens every week in FCT, so kogi state is not an issue.
All they can do perfectly is to go after general overseers and implement all sort of sentimental policies.
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by armadeo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
holatin:
re u a kogite ?

then pls tell me ur problem apart from the islamophobia affecting you

my problem is "peace loving religious people' obstructing the right of way of others who dont share the religion. i have no problem with muslims praying for 24hrs if they so wish, but when thy brazenly stop my activities for beliefs which i dont share for the sole purpose of bloodshed and terrorism then i have a problem with it.

can you tell me what would have happened if someone had told them to leave the road and go and pray somewhere else? we all know how that story ends and thats why everyone just let them have thier way.

pls enlighten me on why your need to pray to your god supercedes my need to get to my destination?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Cutezt(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

What baffles you about Muslims? What scares you about them?
everything does.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by mumnana: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
tell them
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cutezt:
everything does.

Same way everything about Christians scares and baffles some Muslims.
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by mumnana: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Bunch of psycho mallams...

@op, you should have taught them a big lesson
why not you go n help him in teaching them the lesson. Dan kaci ka rage.
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by mumnana: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

No be church, na mosque. And it's wrong.

The Bokoharam lovers would keep mute on this thread even though they know this is a barbaric act. But they would keep mute..hypocrites!

Useless hypocrites!!
like you dan iska, come to Lafiya on Sundays n see house some hypocrites blocks fed. govt road's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.