Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos (39080 Views)

Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by akoeli(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm,Islam is the greatest tragedy of the world
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:

No be church, na mosque. And it's wrong.

The Bokoharam lovers would keep mute on this thread even though they know this is a barbaric act. But they would keep mute..hypocrites!

Useless hypocrites!!

I know it will pain you
grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by saabright(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
doctimonyeka:
you lack home training.. Your mum didn't train you properly..

if only u had proper home training u won't have had dat vicious thought of doing bad and teaching group of innocent worshippers ur stupid less on....
"the hand de said will always bend inward ........... u are perfect rep of ur family background I see....

unpolished idiot......
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by armadeo(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2017
ollah1:

Your comment reeks of hypocrisy and double standards.

Since you suggested what Muslims should do on Christian troubles and problems why don't you extend same suggestions to fellow Christians who the Muslims blocked? But since you are looking for bloodshed, you can't.

You guys don't just terrify me but also irritate me with your double standards and hypocrisy

You can read but not comprehend.

I am a Christian. Jw have knocked on my door and I told them I am not interested. I have also told people who are preaching loud in the bus to stop disturbing. Jw went away and the guy kept quiet after casting looks at me.

We all know what would happen if a Christian goes there and says leave the road.

Now I understand. All of you are terrorist only some of you are too cowardly to show the world your desires.

I read somewhere once that the so called conservative Muslim is a terrorist at heart now I believe it.

Double standards my nuts
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by armadeo(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Cutezt:

I needn't bother arguing with a religion of terrorists, I'd rather count the cars passing the road all day.

There us no conservative Muslim. At heart they are all bloodthirsty.

See what that clown is saying. I used to think that some had sense but kept quiet now I know that's not true. Their silence is a sign of approval.
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017
armadeo:

You can read but not comprehend.

I am a Christian. Jw have knocked on my door and I told them I am not interested. I have also told people who are preaching loud in the bus to stop disturbing. Jw went away and the guy kept quiet after casting looks at me.

We all know what would happen if a Christian goes there and says leave the road.

Now I understand. All of you are terrorist only some of you are too cowardly to show the world your desires.

I read somewhere once that the so called conservative Muslim is a terrorist at heart now I believe it.

Double standards my nuts

It's you that has problems with comprehension

What's gonna happen if they are told to vacate that space? The hypocrisy in you lots have clouded your sense of reasoning .I'm dead sure a mosque is somewhere around that spot where those guys prayed. How many of these do you see on day to day activities?

You have told them blah blah blah, has it stopped? Don't Christians still do it? Don't they still disturb the peace of people everywhere.

It's proves just one thing that you guys aren't just sentimental or hypocrite but also terrorists. You guys are loaded with hatred and will also see something to say about Muslims whereas you are they biggest culprit. I wonder what Christians would have said if it was Muslims that disturbs around

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by abdul4bam(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Can you compare the mosque blocking to the church crusade blocking? The FG has ordered security men from barricading roads and remove road blocks bt yet some churches turned deaf ears to the order. The Friday prayers last not more than 10mins.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Skubidude(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
And no Dangote truck to do the necessary...

Mtchew.....

Hahaha.. oh Lawd some pipu get wicked mind sha..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by armadeo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
ollah1:

It's you that has problems with comprehension

What's gonna happen if they are told to vacate that space? The hypocrisy in you lots have clouded your sense of reasoning .I'm dead sure a mosque is somewhere around that spot where those guys prayed. How many of these do you see on day to day activities?

You have told them blah blah blah, has it stopped? Don't Christians still do it? Don't they still disturb the peace of people everywhere.

It's proves just one thing that you guys aren't just sentimental or hypocrite but also terrorists. You guys are loaded with hatred and will also see something to say about Muslims whereas you are they biggest culprit. I wonder what Christians would have said if it was Muslims that disturbs around

Bloodthirsty people.

Knocking on doors and blocking the road are the same to you. Not surprised.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
armadeo:

Bloodthirsty people.

Knocking on doors and blocking the road are the same to you. Not surprised.

Bye

So Christians don't block the roads? They don't disturb people . You shouldn't be surprised since you feel you are the only ones that can do nonsense and get away with it bloody religion for bloodythirsty people
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Matam(f): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=ollah1 post=58926049]

Nigerians are hypocrites especially Christians. Road block is rampant everywhere in Nigeria irrespective of the faith involved. I'm damn sure, a mosque is around that place where those guys prayed and that prayer wouldn't last for couple of minutes.

Don't Christians disturb the peace of people on the road while inviting you to their churches? You could recieve different sets of flyers, handbills, et al for church invitations. Why haven't Muslims complained about this?

Don't Christians knock on people's doors to preach espcially Jehovah witnesses?

Don't Christians preach in public transports?

Don't Christians disturb people everywhere with their speakers ?

Why haven't Muslims attacked them based on these. But you can call them names simply cos of 5 minutes Jumat prayer.

Get what I'm saying, churches started blocking roads as a result of security threat, and is usually one lane or you leave alternative road. But mosque having been blocking road long before now even federal road
I thought Christians were tolerant, well that just lives on the tong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos, 19 Passengers Rescued. PICS / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.