Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos (39082 Views)

Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by free2ryhme: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
madridguy:
No, I like yellow igbo girls. Can you help me with one? tongue

So yellow ibo girls dey this world undecided
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chukazu:

The same way Redeem and mountain of fire programs result in Traffic delays along lagos Ibadan express way

really? are you really this smart.

a traffic jam caused by a large number of vehicles vying for parking space compared to individuals who sit in the middle of the road is the same thing.

no need to reason with you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by free2ryhme: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
madridguy:
Teach them lesson by doing what?

Throw pig meat in their midst

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Nigerians are hypocrites especially Christians. Road block is rampant everywhere in Nigeria irrespective of the faith involved. I'm damn sure, a mosque is around that place where those guys prayed and that prayer wouldn't last for couple of minutes.

Don't Christians disturb the peace of people on the road while inviting you to their churches? You could recieve different sets of flyers, handbills, et al for church invitations. Why haven't Muslims complained about this?

Don't Christians knock on people's doors to preach espcially Jehovah witnesses?

Don't Christians preach in public transports?

Don't Christians disturb people everywhere with their speakers ?

Why haven't Muslims attacked them based on these. But you can call them names simply cos of 5 minutes Jumat prayer.

I thought Christians were tolerant, well that just lives on the tongue

dude if anybody stops you to preach you can tell him to go away. if they knock your door tell them to go away. the speakers issue you can report to the government and they would stop them for noise pollution.

the christian programs are associated with traffic jams not full blockade on purpose. you guys are really terrifying me.

again i ask if you want to pray why step into the middle of the road and block it if you arent looking for bloodshed telling me its only 5 minutes. 5 mins may be the life and death of an individual.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
armadeo:

dude if anybody stops you to preach you can tell him to go away. if they knock your door tell them to go away. the speakers issue you can report to the government and they would stop them for noise pollution.

the christian programs are associated with traffic jams not full blockade on purpose. you guys are really terrifying me.

again i ask if you want to pray why step into the middle of the road and block it if you arent looking for bloodshed telling me its only 5 minutes. 5 mins may be the life and death of an individual.

Your comment reeks of hypocrisy and double standards.

Since you suggested what Muslims should do on Christian troubles and problems why don't you extend same suggestions to fellow Christians who the Muslims blocked? But since you are looking for bloodshed, you can't.

You guys don't just terrify me but also irritate me with your double standards and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
mumnana:
why not you go n help him in teaching them the lesson. Dan kaci ka rage.
see your kunu head... You lack home training..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by oyatz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
I also love beautiful Igbo babes, if a good one truly loves you ,you can count yourself lucky...funny enough they are quite different from the hate filled ones on Nairaland.

madridguy:
No, I like yellow igbo girls. Can you help me with one? tongue

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by samisj4real(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Uncle with all due respect Christians doesn't have tolerance at all, but they are the one complaining about it everyday.

Patience fall on you
Gods wisdom not 2 say trash fall on you alxo

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by muhyeenisce(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

No be church, na mosque. And it's wrong.

The Bokoharam lovers would keep mute on this thread even though they know this is a barbaric act. But they would keep mute..hypocrites!

Useless hypocrites!!
redeem camp
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Kebreal92(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
GO AND DIE....
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Obason22(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
no different from cow

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by sorextee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
True. Theres this one at wuse ii always blocked Sunday morning. Cos of the church there. Tho theres still an Alt road to follow.

Reality2015:
Bros Church also they use to block road here in Abuja,
But not high way express, just close one of service line inside town, like Amac road, so the person that mention church and mosque still they on point
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by sorextee(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
On behalf of the good ones, the yoruba Muslims, and other good ones, dont say that.

degamemaster:
Islam is evil, muslims are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by goodnews777: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Modern day Pharisees. They do it to be seen by men because God is far away from them.fruitless religious exercise .

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by gawu1: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:
they blocked the road to worship their gods allah.

Stop mistaking allah for Almighty God, allah is not God cos you dont kill for God.

You dont force one to worship or serve God. Which the muslim does and call it jihad.
And who is your own god? Is it the one with forehead bar or the one who could not save him from being crucified by the Jews?
The day you clarify which one is Almighty God among these many faces of human being you worship, the day the muslims will ''stop mistaking allah for Almighty God''
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Cutezt(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Same way everything about Christians scares and baffles some Muslims.
Christianity is not a religion, it is the way of life.

I can't say the same for Islam.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
gawu1:

And who is your own god? Is it the one with forehead bar or the one who could not save him from being crucified by the Jews?
The day you clarify which one is Almighty God among these many faces of human being you worship, the day the muslims will ''stop mistaking allah for Almighty God''

Jesus christ is the son of the Most High God.

If Jesus Christ had saved himself from the cross his comming would had been invain.

But you know quite well that allah is not God but a gods cos u cant kill for God. True you cant kill for God of vengance

cos he said that vengance is His. So u see? Allah is but gods

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cutezt:

Christianity is not a religion, it is the way of life.

I can't say the same for Islam.

Lol. This nonsense makes me laugh. Yet you shout and scream marginalisation that Seun didn't put Christiniaity in the religion section like he did for Muslims? Besides what do you guys do in religion section then? What do you fill in the section that asks of your religion? Do you cancel it and rewrite "way of life"?

Nonsense statement of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:

Jesus christ is the son of the Most High God.

If Jesus Christ had saved himself from the cross his comming would had been invain.

But you know quite well that allah is not God but a gods cos u cant kill for God. True you cant kill for God of vengance

cos he said that vengance is His. So u see? Allah is but gods

Jesus is son of the most high God yet you Christians call Jesus Lord. Can't you see the inconsistencies in your faith?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Ayiba360: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Well 1 of dis days, christains shud block d entire road prayin
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by princessayesha(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pathetic hypocrites. All the nuisance caused by churches will never be posted here. You have forgotten OP, it is not only road they blocked, they blocked your reasoning also.
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Cutezt(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. This nonsense makes me laugh. Yet you shout and scream marginalisation that Seun didn't put Christiniaity in the religion section like he did for Muslims? Besides what do you guys do in religion section then? What do you fill in the section that asks of your religion? Do you cancel it and rewrite "way of life"?

Nonsense statement of the highest order

I needn't bother arguing with a religion of terrorists, I'd rather count the cars passing the road all day.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Junior66(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
goshen26:

U want him dead?

Point of correction ....Hausa Muslims, cos I'm pretty sure they are the one. I had same experience last year when I was going to kwara state, they blocked the fed road that leads to ogbomosho.

I am not a Muslim, but I know its those adult Almajiris travelling with cows in those 9/11 lorries
Igala people of Kogi are Hausa Muslims? Haba!
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by sorextee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Theres this loud speaker, in unimaid where I skooled. When they call for early morning Muslim prayer, the whole skool and hostel hears it. What is that one called?
I know some churches do theirs on Sunday.
But it cant be compared to the ones we hear from the speaker 5 times daily, 7 days a week.

princessayesha:
Pathetic hypocrites. All the nuisance caused by churches will never be posted here. You have forgotten OP, it is not only road they blocked, they blocked your reasoning also.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cutezt:

I needn't bother arguing with a religion of terrorists, I'd rather count the cars passing the road all day.

Lol. It's not an argument section but facts being said. By your logic, there aren't Christian terrorist right?
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by nextprince: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Rajosh(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
princessayesha:
you're just being sentimental. They're wrong and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Arikuyeri(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

No be church, na mosque. And it's wrong.

The Bokoharam lovers would keep mute on this thread even though they know this is a barbaric act. But they would keep mute..hypocrites!

Useless hypocrites!!
Some ppl r just crazy and useless. Don't u know of churches blocking roads on Lagos-Ibadan express way.
Rubish
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rajosh:
you're just being sentimental. They're wrong and you know it.

Yea they are wrong but she's not sentimental. You should have said that to the op and other commenters that have being saying nonsense all over the thread
Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by IamKingwise(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Imagine one church do this.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by NemzySeries(m): 1:48am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
And no Dangote truck to do the necessary...

Mtchew.....
baba i dey feel u..... dos pple block road without thinking of precautions or even "incase"

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos by Adenikeh(f): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Cutezt:
Sarrki churches in the north don't block the road to pray on the road, they block it for security reasons, and they go inside their churches to worship, not on a federal road, also, they make sure there is an alternate route before blocking, they don't block for blocking sake.

These terrorists needs to be put in their place.
Terrorists kwa, since you guys want your freedom leave the terrorists blocking the roads for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos, 19 Passengers Rescued. PICS / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.