Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee (51269 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by banom(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
improper fraction

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Mrkumareze(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
The pillar is already putting asunder . But the guy get heart
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by nurex01(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mba! A matter of choice sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by scholes0(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
good luck handling that.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
She is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by younglleo: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
Heeeeyyyyyyyy

Is he getting married to his great grand mum?
u seriously need dey latest version of sense bro.. Dat pretty lady look lyk a gm to u shae..?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by zicoraads: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
She is pregnant.
Really? Looks like fat to me though

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by blackbeau1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
I hope he doesn't complain later
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
lemme just go straight to the point its an overdose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by DarkMagic(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
shey they no say bed dey break in za oza room

I reserve ma comment
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by GreatMahmud: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Egbe!! The guys 3rd leg must be super active..The hefty mama must have really appreciated the young mans endowment. Enough meat for the guy to squeeze anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by samx4real(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
She most be 3months ahead!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by vickwhizzy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
zubzero:
The guy na strong man abeg. See beta package! The guy deserves a pack of monster energy and tripple tuale!

Orobo kueee Orobo kueee... She just dey roll her waist like gorodom, like gorodom... grin
Rotfl grin angry grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by shineeye1: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na the boy clear eyes?

Can this boy live long ?

Why have they belabored him so early in life like this?

... sorry o, my loud thoughts
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Gobhanky: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Notn sweet abt his fat bich
Skinny niggiz get carried away cause they feel d ass too big.
Na her pekus def swallows a dic
Fat ladys stink
I can tell u cause ive fuckd diff spaces
Condom and mai dic cant stil fill up the pussy spaces
Ma niggi think abt what shez gonna look like when she got kids.
U gonna be runnin for a divorce real quick.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
I pray that the woman should not kill you with konji.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by ayoadekunle79(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
God of my father ..
may God help this man to defend his obstacle .
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
He likes his woman BBW tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Divay22(f): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
The guy looks bold though..
Massive duty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy marriage sweetheart
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by malificent(f): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Awaiting your bants cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by malificent(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guy why?
Gobhanky:
Notn sweet abt his fat bich
Skinny niggiz get carried away cause they feel d ass too big.
Na her pekus def swallows a dic
Fat ladys stink
I can tell u cause ive fuckd diff spaces
Condom and mai dic cant stil fill up the pussy spaces
Ma niggi think abt what shez gonna look like when she got kids.
U gonna be runnin for a divorce real quick.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by GeneralOjukwu: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
She is pregnant.

...Or she ATE somebody sad
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
A mountain of a woman, or a woman of a mountain!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by goingape1: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Makapedia:
 I saw this Picture Online ... i was like God bless this Marriage ... check this Picture below.

She is so Beautiful ....

http://www.viviangist.com.ng/viral-pre-wedding-picture

were this guy preek won enter?

you will be phucking fat!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by bayaar(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm not having anything to say pertaining to this.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
...Or she ATE somebody sad
Hmmmm..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by eboiga(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Go help am locate am
mediocre:
Alhamdulillah shocked shocked

He go fit locate the hole so shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by madridguy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na so bros.

Explorers:

Lol......she's SSBBBW.

But she's cute sa.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by FroshJaynex(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
wow. If she's determined to change her looks she still has hope of losing those fats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by MrHenshaw: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Makapedia:
 I saw this Picture Online ... i was like God bless this Marriage ... check this Picture below.

She is so Beautiful ....

http://www.viviangist.com.ng/viral-pre-wedding-picture

ls it not too early to be staying apart?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Lalas247(f): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
But by the time she has kids nko cry

Congrats to him ! He can do it grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by BadBlaize(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
even with 30billion compensation i no go marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.