Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,925 members, 7,969,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee (51319 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Idowuh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by EQUITY4REAL(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Heavy duty ........hahahahah grin[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Buffalo2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
zubzero:
The guy na strong man abeg. See beta package! The guy deserves a pack of monster energy and tripple tuale!

Orobo kueee Orobo kueee... She just dey roll her waist like gorodom, like gorodom... grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
But wjy
mediocre:
Alhamdulillah shocked shocked

He go fit locate the hole so shocked

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
nah so I won my second wife be grin cheesy grin real men don't eat bones but fresh

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Buffalo2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
This na Mobil Super 16w90.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by emynike2001(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Will this guy ever survive this

. Please i dont want to hear Tomorrow that somebody turned to a house boy.

Man so your work Well ooooo grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by galaxy2020(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Earthquake...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by dfrost: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy grin Either you talk this evening/night or forver hold your silence on NL. 5,4,3,2,1...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by ogawisdom(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guys relax it's Photoshop
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by vuc1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
He is a hardworking man.Imagine handling two different jobs at a time one at home and the other in the office. Hope he doesn't die in active service though. God bless the union and give him long life and strength.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Bubemi: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Congrats.. but....

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
See where she go hide herself, shame dey shame am to stand beside the small boy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by princepeter566: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
someone should please help me tell that guy that polygamy is a sin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by transient123(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
zubzero:
The guy na strong man abeg. See beta package! The guy deserves a pack of monster energy and tripple tuale!

Orobo kueee Orobo kueee... She just dey roll her waist like gorodom, like gorodom... grin

You bad not in small measure grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
1000 ways to die.Happy married life in advance!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by sonoforogun(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
zicoraads:

If he says anything sensible, the first person to quote this post will get a recharge card of 500 naira of their choice grin

You no want make dem win bi dat na?

Lovely couple, all the same.

The girl is pretty young. Look at her face. She's just heavy, which is ok to some men.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Egalitarian777(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is well!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
In Chinwetelu Agwu's voice '' OVOKO cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by LalaSnakeLala(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
This guy is just too greedy.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Utchgirl(f): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

say somtin dear !

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by SUNDICOS(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jesus!!!, elumelu kwenu, ikparikpa for them shaa, man no die man no routine.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Something dey for waist you go carry am. Make I go download Flavour song ukwu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wetin be Dis?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Bumbaybaby(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
See as una just dey rant. Abeg if you can't handle it, shift joor make we see people who can.

i rep! Big Bold and extensively Beautiful.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Soulsymbol99: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
mediocre:
Alhamdulillah shocked shocked

He go fit locate the hole so shocked

U no well grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Icon79(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Different strokes to different people.

O pari

stGabrielo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shinekeee,woramai seeing orobo kiibogrin there must be something behind... hml to him tho
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
what? the f .....k!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by muller101(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
And so does what. Different strokes for different folks. Well done my man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Reeberry: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bumbaybaby:
See as una just dey rant. Abeg if you can't handle it, shift joor make we see people who can.

i rep! Big Bold and extensively Beautiful.
Na lie joor. Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by sshalom(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
This must be love... grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by evesdon4u: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Makapedia:
 I saw this Picture Online ... i was like God bless this Marriage ... check this Picture below.

She is so Beautiful ....

http://www.viviangist.com.ng/viral-pre-wedding-picture

Yes she is beautiful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawyer Begs Women Who Don't Wear Bras And Pants / Why Do Skinny Men Like Big Women?(photo) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.