Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee (51268 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by aziaka111(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
mediocre:
Alhamdulillah shocked shocked

He go fit locate the hole so shocked
one thing must happen, is either him fit locate d hole or d hole locate am.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by kenoz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by 25thJOE(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Big sized ladies are the best grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Lildoc(m): 4:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Shey dis man go get long life like this
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by roeb1987(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2017
to me this wedding is either based on contract or condition. can't u see they faced oppsite direction! my guy, happy boundage marriage in advance!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Wetin come concern agbero with overload

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Oscar258011: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Success
Say no to poverty
Check to confirm =B918EEECTCTZPS-3100013

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Priceless200(f): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
ogawisdom:
Guys relax it's Photoshop

roeb1987:
to me this wedding is either based on contract or condition. can't u see they faced oppsite direction! my guy, happy boundage marriage in advance!
Nov6:
If this is love,

then i want to be found

It is real love dearies... Check the guy on Instagram. Check this his post out... Every human being deserves a chance to be loved and also to love. Size is nothing biko.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nov6(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Priceless200:

It is real love dearies... Check the guy on Instagram. Check this his post out... Every human being deserves a chance to be loved and also to love. Size is nothing biko.

ok priceless&somebody is telling me its photoshop,
photoshop kill am there.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by AceDomino(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Her tummy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by NairaEffect(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chai! Where lepa like me wan start from?

Front or back? Up or down? Left or right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.