Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,913 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (43975 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IAmSkinny: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Call me when it makes front page
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by MissRaine69(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Date an adult who is mature
Problem solved.
"She got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled." First question is what nonsense is this? She was going through her friends phone then had a fight with him? Who does that. You are not the only one. I won't be surprised if you share access. Being the only daughter has nothing to do with this. She is just not mature that's the bottom line.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
Problem solved.
"She got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled." First question is what nonsense is this? She was going through her friends phone then had a fight with him? Who does that. You are not the only one. I won't be surprised if you share access. Being the only daughter has nothing to do with this. She is j

ust not mature that's the bottom line.

MissRaingrin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
Problem solved.
"She got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled." First question is what nonsense is this? She was going through her friends phone then had a fight with him? Who does that. You are not the only one. I won't be surprised if you share access. Being the only daughter has nothing to do with this. She is just not mature that's the bottom line.

It's what she tells me I'll believe na,I'm not a seer and I trust easily...
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by lenghtinny(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

Haha sad so you're saying I should end it all?

I love her tho'
Nothing hurts my soul more than seeing a n*gga forming lover boy....
At 22, she's definitely still inexperienced in handling relationship issues coupled with the fact that na daddy's girl she be..
I don't even know why you sweating when the probability that you are going to end up together is very slim...

6 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

It's what she tells me I'll believe na,I'm not a seer and I trust easily...
Nothing wrong with trusting as long as that person is also invested in the relationship. You don't have that here
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
She is insecure.
Very insecure cheesy.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
She is manipulating you and doing a good job so far.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

MissRaingrin
Be a mentor to the OP
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by cybriz82(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
You are dating an insecure little Bitçh!

From the way she behaves, it's obvious she's a spoilt Daddy's girl. She's used to people intervening for her in whatever she does. Can't handle matters on her own because she wasn't brought up to do that.

End that relationship before you die of High Blood Pressure. I hate drama. angry

u 4get 2 include her age. Na all dis under 15yr old.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Gebbson007(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
You are dating an insecure little Bitçh!

From the way she behaves, it's obvious she's a spoilt Daddy's girl. She's used to people intervening for her in whatever she does. Can't handle matters on her own because she wasn't brought up to do that.

End that relationship before you die of High Blood Pressure. I hate drama. angry

Facing something similar ,mine cnt make decisions on her own . She kinda depends on ppl without seeing d bad side of it .
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Martin0(m): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Be a mentor to the OP
Dey go eee,if u nor fit be he mentor who else go fit be..grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Donjazzy12(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?
Leave her now, I don't know what is wrong with you guys?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by correctguy101(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Hia, u got ursef a confam drama queen.

If u got a good BP decelerator do continue buh if not, save ursef and run for ur life
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by massive1019(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2017
even if you marry her......your problem has just started in life. Small fight like this, the whole faamily will be aware. unless you can change her orientation if it's not too late.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by LorenzoWisdom(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?

my guy e b say u dy date REPORTERcheesy

advice: dump her ass n replace her..or better still frustrate her back...use the Jealousy tactics on her...

n in fact guy go check ma signature
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by kilojoDesigns: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

looks like you don't have peace of mind and you are not even married yet. yes relationships have good and bad but the good should outweigh the bad, if not then there is no point.

the greatest characteristics a person can bring into a relationship is elasticity, one or both of you must be able to change and shift to accommodate some flaws of the other or to work on your own flaws for the sake of the other.

my advice would be to break things up, the telling of your friends about private issues is a no no for me, also the fact that she saw nothing wrong when confronted. I wouldn't advice any man to marry this type of girl, because that marriage is already doomed.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Love is like fire. If you allow love to be your master, it will burn you.

Stay away from that girl. Delete her number today and do not respond to her calls.

Be a man not a kid. Being a man connotes 'The body is weak, but the mind is made up'. Ignore the love you have for her, cos it will burn you.

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Curvinus(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2017
You, de call woman, she no de pick, she insults you, won't listen to you but agrees with every lame shiit your hommie spits and you still assume youre the most eligible bachelor op. Im not understanding.

It's obvious that bae has moved on. You wouldn't lock your bird inside if she wants to get with another fella except you were mynd44 (ha ha ha). The lads would call on a friday 9t, you would go to club and then you will realize she's not the only girl in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Pinkfeet: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Give her a space d way she talk.
but the way u are talking u love d girl .
the only advise is u shuld date another lady,
so if she come back and beg u accept her but don't show her love d way u did before,

so if she still love u, she will fight for her love and if she has seen another guy she will leave and go away JARE
u better don't get hypertension because of a lady, OMO AYE DUN
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by jelel6: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2017
look my guy, I don't know why people settle for less. for the fact you would apologize for something you didn't do wrong says a lot about the king of relationship you guys have.
I feel the reason why people find it difficult to know when to say enough is enough is because they don't appreciate their own good qualities, dignity, self worth, kindness humility.
I don't get it. if I can humble and kind with 98% of people I deal with, why would my own partner refuse to give me the same?
guy, take an objective stand. ask yourself: if any random girl behaves the way your girl do, would you still want anything to do with her?

4 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by concho(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
your problem is from the foundation. ansa ds 3 questns n i wl tell u wat to do 1. how old z she 2.where\how did you meet her 3.wia you in any relationship when you met her
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Lisaint(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

How old are you?
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by R3B3L(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Don't b too quick to break up. Market hard so u won't find any better. She's misguided and trying in her own way. U r more mature Dan her and any man who can truly handle a woman with issues and change her, dats a real man. So don't always take flight. If u can't advise her den talk to some3one she listens to. Start from der. Let him/her let her know she has to listen to u. Wen u have created a healthy environment for communication den u can begin changing her. If u ain't doing shit just convince her by always being open. She'll stop snooping around eventually. B firm but soft sha...

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by misjam000(f): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
thesuave10:
Oga dump that idiot
haaa,dat not good
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by babyfaceafrica: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Then dump her!!!!
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by gr8eminent(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with
Thought u needed advice

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by tuscani: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why not forget this girl and focus on your life. More trouble awaits you if you continue like this.Girls like this hard change

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by nams77: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
One word....EXIT
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by PETUK(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

I don't really know
PM me her number I can assist
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by enemyofprogress: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fok her,fok her,fok her,fok her,fok her,fok her again, dump the biiiiiiitch and look for another fokn biiiiiiiiiiiitch

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Duru009(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
While are you forcing yourself. Its very simply. She doesn't love or like you again.Stop wasting your time n Move on bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.