Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (43809 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by yussuph02ABOY: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ehya! I pity ur situation bro.... I don't bliev she deserves u
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by youngtizzy55: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2017
ladies are fond of doing so. if she says she needs space let her be but never stop doing your own good part to her. she will soon realize she is missing out the line
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by oshaosha2014(m): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Same here. I just don't get it. I need to research this phenomenon.
Wizkhalifa2:
Why do guys sweat over girls? .. I don't get it.

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by xcsdr: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Do you need an advice for this kind of issue?
You can see with your two eyes and your brain is working to know that something is totally wrong here and you're still asking for advice.
Ok, just stay in the relationship and come and tell us later when you have stroke.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by xcsdr: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?

Do you need an advice for this kind of issue?
You can see with your two eyes and your brain is working to know that something is totally wrong here and you're still asking for advice.
Ok, just stay in the relationship and come and tell us later when you have stroke.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Gbadebo01(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
R3B3L:
Don't b too quick to break up. Market hard so u won't find any better. She's misguided and trying in her own way. U r more mature Dan her and any man who can truly handle a woman with issues and change her, dats a real man. So don't always take flight. If u can't advise her den talk to some3one she listens to. Start from der. Let him/her let her know she has to listen to u. Wen u have created a healthy environment for communication den u can begin changing her. If u ain't doing shit just convince her by always being open. She'll stop snooping around eventually. B firm but soft sha...
why waste valuable time when she is stubborn and doesn't see the need to learn? if a lady wants to learn you ll definitely see the pattern. i have a friend she has spent couple of years trying to change a man and that didn't happen so they broke up after some years but nowshe is not married because her 'time' has gone. na prayer i dey pray for her now.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

Ur friend who was at loggerheads with u saw an avenue to dish out insults into ur head. Boy o boy cheesy cheesy

He must av felt very good after the whole saga while u were just looking at him like to dish a punch to his skull but couldn't coz ur gf was there grin grin

More like that point u feel like killing ur friend for reporting u but ur parents are right there taking sides cheesy grin

Choi cheesy u fear this gal small o cheesy
beetown:
What really got me angry was how my friend insulted me because of her,my friend who can't talk to me on a normal day
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by DonMekino(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
She takes ur relationship matter to friends and u don't like it cos u value ur privacy.... Now u carry the matter cum Nairaland.. Are u trying to outdo her in terms of reporting to third parties Ayam not understanding
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by rawpadgin(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Crazytrump:
Money before Bitches wink

grin M.O.B (MONEY OVER BITCHES)

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Draei: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Divay22:

Can you ever be nice a Lil with your comments grin grin
Dra it's a relationship grin grin
Okay, it's a relationship.
sad
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Divay22(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Draei:

Okay, it's a relationship.
sad
cheesy
Good evening
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Draei: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Divay22:

cheesy
Good evening
How're you dear...
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Divay22(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Draei:

How're you dear...
Damn cold, got beaten by the rain
And you?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Draei: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Divay22:

Damn cold, got beaten by the rain
And you?
On bed as always.
Uhm rain, coming from where?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Draei:

On bed as always.
Uhm rain, coming from where?
I went to my school to submit my project
I got soaked,not wet...
Ain't finding it funny over here
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Coldfeets: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
DonMekino:
She takes ur relationship matter to friends and u don't like it cos u value ur privacy.... Now u carry the matter cum Nairaland.. Are u trying to outdo her in terms of reporting to third parties Ayam not understanding

Nairaland is a FACELESS forum.

You don't know the OP personally neither does the OP know you personally.

But reporting to his friends is a total breach of privacy.

I wonder why and how that is so difficult for you to understand. undecided
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Draei: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Divay22:

I went to my school to submit my project
I got soaked,not wet...
Ain't finding it funny over here
Uhm, sorry 'bout that, keep fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
beetown:

I don't really know

You should know, man. Make sure the sex always blows her away.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by DonMekino(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

Nairaland is a FACELESS forum.

You don't know the OP personally neither does the OP know you personally.

But reporting to his friends is a total breach of privacy.

I wonder why and how that is so difficult for you to understand. undecided

Faceless u say.... Ask op how many useful advice he got here... The known friends are better instead of ppl coming here to skate him n talk anyhow.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Coldfeets: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
DonMekino:

Faceless u say.... Ask op how many useful advice he got here... The known friends are better instead of ppl coming here to skate him n talk anyhow.

Obviously, you don't understand.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by 400billionman: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
beetown:

I've always noticed that she never takes anything I say,she feels I can't correct her,if I say anything she wouldn't take it but if any of my friends says the same thing,she'll concur at once

She is not serious..
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?
I get one job for you here..

Continue flexing!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.