Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (43750 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
indeed you are a lady

Hv passed that stage that op is right now

we can act for Africa and give silly attitude just to push that guy we don't want away..
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
baba you are dating an immature girl. did you say its not in her character to cheat? baba cheating no dey show for face. leave small girls alone
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
toyetade:

This man cannot leave that girl. We should leave her, he is in love . His eye will come down after

already left him...

Will be here waiting for him to create another thread of how he caught the girl red handed on bed with his best friend.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by doshe39(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wat are u doing wit a girl dat doesn't want to adhere to corrections?u wan die at early age?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
clemmonce:
every beautiful relationship you see was made it did not just happen. it was from patience understanding love compromise and compassion. no be everything be break up break up.. no... All the so called beta girls sef get wahala. I use to think other wise before till I realise if you want a beautiful relationship you need to work.

i know, in relationship there must be ups and down, happy time and sad time..

People do break up just to see if they really care for each other after the break up..

Is better he end it now, let the girl find him herself and apologise...
If he doesn't call her for a week and she doesn't call back then she has move on already....

We ladies can pretend and act just to push that guy who said he loves us and we don't love him back....
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Leonbonapart(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:

we can act for Africa and give silly attitude just to push that guy we don't want away..
at that moment the brother will feel restless like "what did I do to her"
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by zinaunreal(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
I dont know why people come here to spread their underwear when the already know the solution. Break up fast and lets hear word

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
at that moment the brother will feel restless like "what did I do to her"

and at that same moment we ladies don't care how the guy feel, what we want is just find a place and get lost...

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by GreatChizzy: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?

ALL THESE DRAMA FOR A GIRLFRIEND!!!! DUDE U DONT SEEM TO BE AMONG THOSE WHO GONNA LIVE LONG because IF U VALUE UR LIFE A BIT U WOULDN'T TOLERATE ANY FORM OF COMPLICATED SITUATION WHATSOEVER
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Coldfeets: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
vivalavida:

True words
I learnt this the hard way two years ago and now am better for it.
I loved this chic like she was my life and bae started acting up and doing nasty stuffs. We quarreled constantly, broke up everytime and she was always insisting it was her life n I can't control her.
I changed gear. I forgot her. It wasn't easy but I found away to do it. I don't call. No SMS. She tried making me feel jealous with on or two guys,i didn't flinch. Now she does the calling and texting. She books the date.
Even at that the love I had then for her is dead and buried

Correct man.

Most human beings want to be noticed and/or recognized.

Once you take that away from them, it's like you've pulled the rugs from under their feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Leonbonapart(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:

and at that same moment we ladies don't care how the guy feel, what we want is just find a place and get lost...
at that moment it's fry pan to fire grin cheesy
i'm curious why do all ladies act thesame??
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by ameh99: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
I can really conclude at this on her part but probably you might have lied to her severally that she no longer believes whatever you tell her.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by ememlinus: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
No dump her continue wit d relatnshp na u sign am so tk it to d end
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by benratigan(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Are u fvcking her well? if not...Thats d main problem for her crazy attitudes
Oga emeka abeg leave the poster make e day talk sermon.this na simple solution

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by chimeziedickson: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
The little girl is so insecured,sit her down and talk senses into her, if she continues....Bone the relationship asap....
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Amakxy: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?
.first thing in life is; Get your life focused. Grow mature. In 5 years time, ur choices will be different

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by clemmonce(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:

i know, in relationship there must be ups and down, happy time and sad time..

People do break up just to see if they really care for each other after the break up..

Is better he end it now, let the girl find him herself and apologise...
If he doesn't call her for a week and she doesn't call back then she has move on already....

We ladies can pretend and act just to push that guy who said he loves us and we don't love him back....

nice words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Jmaxinc: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

save yourself and run free the girl
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leonbonapart:
at that moment it's fry pan to fire grin cheesy
i'm curious why do all ladies act thesame??

we don't all act same we act differently...

Common thing about us we love dramas..
We love making you guys to go extre mile and put more enough.. Just to be sure we don't fall inside a pit hole.. But yet a lot will still fall only the wise ones will see d pit and push the guy in there..

Simple thing you can never study a woman finish, cos you will just die..
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by trulybenjay001: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
from the look of things, u sound immature:reading ur msg gives an impression to attract pity for u.is this d first gal in ur life?. so wake up,dust urself. give her d space she needs. meanwhile, u need to b hard on ladies; u ar too soft.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NkayTiana(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please how old is she cos she is far from matured....be like na small pikin dey worry her
beetown:
Hello Guys.

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by emmyfizzy12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

Take her to a psychiatrist for medical check-up. She is psychopathic.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by smackazi(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm if you want my advice Dnt continue

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by globatop: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
If u don't want to experience divorce, run with ur 2 legs for 2 reasons
1. She is immature
2. Being only child, she may not have proper upbringing, she has started exhibiting the obvious.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Take a break from the ish bro.
Give her space like say asked, avoid making any contact whatsoever with her, take this time to focus on improving yourself.

Trust me, When she notices you no longer give a crap no more, she might want to reach out but by then you eyes would have been opened and you would really know what your focus in life should be.

My two cents.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
You have carried a dramatic personae enjoy grin
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by BigBrother9ja: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with
Did you say she's not cheating?

YOUR MUMU NEVER DO...
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm...my dude let me tell you something you already know .

Whenever you are dating the following be prepared mentally :

1) Cynthia
2) Sonia
3) only girl child in the family
4) girl who happens to be the last child in the family .

Why this seemingly bears no relation to present debacle ...I'm sure my fellow nairalanders have advised you thoroughly .

You seem to be dating and not married .

That's a plus for you .
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
beetown:

Seems you're right about the insecurity, that could be the reason she always checked my WhatsApp... When I do what she likes she'll compare me to either her father of elder brother

Chai. So you're like a brother to her?

I thought that's what girls tell guys they've friend-zoned.
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by dnawah(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:
You are dating an insecure little Bitçh!

From the way she behaves, it's obvious she's a spoilt Daddy's girl. She's used to people intervening for her in whatever she does. Can't handle matters on her own because she wasn't brought up to do that.

End that relationship before you die of High Blood Pressure. I hate drama. angry

nollywood?
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Leonbonapart(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:

we don't all act same we act differently...

Common thing about us we love dramas..
We love making you guys to go extre mile and put more enough.. Just to be sure we don't fall inside a pit hole.. But yet a lot will still fall only the wise ones will see d pit and push the guy in there..

Simple thing you can never study a woman finish, cos you will just die..
for me reverse is the case.... I am the one that will make you go extra mile trust me
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by atheistandproud(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
My brother, I have been in your shoes before. I dated one emotionally imbalanced girl for 15 months and that was the worst decision of my life. She had a male bestie who she always told everything, tried to isolate me from other women, could cry a river over nothing, a feminazi, temperamental, unpredictable, narcissistic and impulsive. Turns out she was even shagging the bestie. I quit the relationship and blocked her for good. Best decision ever! Bleep her brains out then call it quits. Do it for your sanity man! Your fucking sanity before it drives you nuts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.