Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,426 members, 7,911,057 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. (8874 Views)

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? / Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by yomifowe(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2010
I am and still surprised @this post making the head line. Are we supposed to be making mockery of the church of Christ, and the acting President?

@KunleOshob, I thought you were a Christian?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by yomifowe(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2010
I am surprised at how this post made the head mlines. Are we supposed to be making mockery of Biblical Principles and the Acting President?

@KunleOshob I thought u re a Believer
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Please, all wakapass members should just waka past this thread with immediate effect. grin
Thank you.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Annunaki(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
Awwwwh! I am sooo proud of our dear pastor, annointing shall surely over flow. Pastor when we go wash am grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
yomifowe:

I am surprised at how this post made the head mlines. Are we supposed to be making mockery of Biblical Principles and the Acting President?

@KunleOshob  I thought u re a Believer

How can you have such a firm conviction of Kunle's beliefs when you've just joined the forum?  You've only made 16 posts so far.  Even if you were merely reading posts before, what suddenly prompted you to start posting.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Bukittes(f): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2010
I am sure this poster here is very sick!!! Go find a doctor.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
Kunle, please come over and prove the state of your health with immediate effect and automatic alacrity.
Bukittes:

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lovejo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.
WHEN IT COMES TO MEN OF GOD EITHER GOOD OR BAD, WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
On NL religion forum, we touch and kick them around like no man's business, and we are neither careful nor apprehensive when we do so. grin
lovejo:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.
WHEN IT COMES TO MEN OF GOD EITHER GOOD OR BAD, WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL.

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
Come to think of it, even "Gods"(especially the manmade ones) get kicked around without fear and or remorse.NL religon forum is not for the fainthearted, but of the brave.The ability to be careful was not encoded in our genetic makeup wink grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by chelseabmw(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
i wish i was a PASTOR
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
It is not yet too late.You can still become a pastor whenever you wish.Just make a trip to any forest and return . . .
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lovejo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
jagunlabi:

On NL religion forum, we touch and kick them around like no man's business, and we are neither careful nor apprehensive when we do so. grin

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE THE ANOINTED MAN OF GOD. WHEN GOD WILL BE DEALING WITH THEM NO ONE WILL KNOW AND I HAVE NEVER SEE A CANAL MAN THAT CAN JUDGE PERFECTLY.
IT IS NOT FUNNY, JUDGE NOT SO YOU WON'T BE JUDGE.

EVERYONES ONE KNOW MAKING HEAVEN IS NOT BY BEING A PASTOR, IT IS ONLY FOR REPENTED SINNERS.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2010
Obviously a lot of of people who are posting on this thread are not privy to the background to it so i would just ignore their daft comments. That apart a lot of people might feel offended that i ridiculed a lot of "church" doctrines here, i have no aplogies either cos the doctrines i ridicled are man made doctrines that have been twisted and presented as the word of God. If the clergy had been upright and going about it's calling based on the true and undiluted bible based teachings the issue of ridicling these false teachings would not even arise. It would also serve to make other christians realize that these are false and ridiculous teachings being perpetuatd by men for their own selfish reasons and not necessarily the word of God. How many of these pastors genuinely use these church collections to do God's work? and what exactly is God's work? i know it is definitely not building churches up and down or spreading the brand name of a particular church franchise, it is more of helping the poor and the needy and very few churches actually engage in this. And to those who fret any time they hear the word pastor mentioned, my question is this who annointed those men as pastors and how do you know they are genuine? There is only one biblically recommended way and that is by the fruits they exhibit. so if any man who claims to be a pastor is exhibiting fruits contrary to what was taught by Jesus i can feel free to ridicle such a person or doctrine knowing fully well that such a person is not known to christ. Jesus himself said that "not all that call him lord [even those who do miracles in his name] shall enter the kingdom of God but only those who do the will of the father.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
lovejo:

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE THE ANOINTED MAN OF GOD.
And who the hell are these socalled men of god to be considered as above criticism?Because that is what we do here, criticize.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lovejo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
lovejo:

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE THE ANOINTED MAN  OF GOD.  WHEN GOD WILL BE DEALING WITH THEM NO ONE WILL KNOW AND I HAVE NEVER SEE A CANAL MAN THAT CAN JUDGE PERFECTLY.
IT IS NOT FUNNY, JUDGE NOT SO YOU WON'T BE JUDGE.

EVERYONES ONE KNOW MAKING HEAVEN IS NOT BY BEING A PASTOR, IT IS ONLY FOR REPENTED SINNERS.

If you believe in prophet, you receive the word of the prophet.

IF YOU GIVE WITHOUT BIAS, YOU CAN TRADE WITH GOD AND MAKE LOSS, EITHER PASTOR USE IT WISELY OR NOT, IT IS GOD TO BLESS YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CHEERFUL GIVEN, GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER AND REWARD THE CHEERFUL GIVERS.

THOUGH WE SOW IN TEARS, WE ALWAYS REAP IN JOY.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RAISE NEW THREAD, IF I KNOW I WILL ASK PEOPLE TO GIVE THEIR EXPERIENCE ONN HOW GOD BLESS THEM AFTER GIVEN CHEERFULLY TO GOD.

GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE WILL LIE, NOR SON OF MAN THAT HE WILL CHANGE.

GIVERS NEVER LACK, I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lovejo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

Obviously a lot of of people who are posting on this thread are not privy to the background to it so i would just ignore their daft comments. That apart a lot of people might feel offended that i ridiculed a lot of "church" doctrines here, i have no aplogies either cos the doctrines i ridicled are man made doctrines that have been twisted and presented as the word of God. If the clergy had been upright and going about it's calling based on the true and undiluted bible based teachings the issue of ridicling these false teachings would not even arise. It would also serve to make other christians realize that these are false and ridiculous teachings being perpetuatd by men for their own selfish reasons and not necessarily the word of God. How many of these pastors genuinely use these church collections to do God's work? and what exactly is God's work? i know it is definitely not building churches up and down or spreading the brand name of a particular church franchise, it is more of helping the poor and the needy and very few churches actually engage in this. And to those who fret any time they hear the word pastor mentioned, my question is this who annointed those men as pastors and how do you know they are genuine? There is only one biblically recommended way and that is by the fruits they exhibit. so if any man who claims to be a pastor is exhibiting fruits contrary to what was taught by Jesus i can feel free to ridicle such a person or doctrine knowing fully well that such a person is not known to christ. Jesus himself said that "not all that call him lord [even those who do miracles in his name] shall enter the kingdom of God but only those who do the will of the father.

If you believe in prophet, you receive the REWARD of the prophet.

IF YOU GIVE WITHOUT BIAS, YOU CAN TRADE WITH GOD AND MAKE LOSS, EITHER PASTOR USE IT WISELY OR NOT, IT IS GOD TO BLESS YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CHEERFUL GIVEN, GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER AND REWARD THE CHEERFUL GIVERS.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RAISE NEW THREAD, IF I KNOW I WILL ASK PEOPLE TO GIVE THEIR EXPERIENCE ONN HOW GOD BLESS THEM AFTER GIVEN CHEERFULLY TO GOD.

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lovejo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

If you believe in prophet, you receive the REWARD of the prophet.

IF YOU GIVE WITHOUT BIAS, YOU CAN'T TRADE WITH GOD AND MAKE LOSS, EITHER PASTOR USE IT WISELY OR NOT, IT IS GOD TO BLESS YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CHEERFUL GIVEN,  GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER AND REWARD THE CHEERFUL GIVERS.

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
Tudor where are you? grin

Its obvious most people posting here don't know what the religion section of nairaland looks like, we dont fear men of gawd we rubbish bullshit and smack their ass out grin man of gawd ko gawd of man ni abegi

For the newbies welcome to this section.

let the gunfires continue grin

@pastor remember we have a deal O don't forget your guy
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by bodsibobo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2010

Aaww, c'mon! This is too watery. I expected a much tougher response more than this. So you're not even convinced and convicted of what you profess.
My brother, you better take things easy. Insulting God and Man ( Whether they be 'Men of God' or 'Men of Gawd' or any man whosoever) has never been a sign of civility.

May God bless you.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by AbuZola3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
*coming in with my nice honda* church business is a good business, get money sharp sharp.

Pastor Agbaje i am ready to leave islam if you can hand me 1 billion, save a soul and the lord shall be pleased with ya.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by OBLONG(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
I would like to be COO---- Pastor Agbaje grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by journerman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

and who are you to judge anybody, even if not a man of God?

jagunlabi:

jagulabi!
i wish neva to come across your post on this site again. did u just say that?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
journerman:

jagulabi!
i wish neva to come across your post on this site again. did u just say that?
Your wish will never come to pass because my presence is of the omni kind. grin
And yes, i did say that and meant it.In here, we eat men of god con for breakfast.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gunnaz007: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
AHHH! Una no sabi book ohh!! Mr. Acting President belongs to the Brotherhood of thew Cross and Star sect (Olumba Olumba Obu); so it beats my imagination how you guyz are ignorantly associating him with the Pentecostal set up! angry angry angry
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by ricky01: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
true talk my brother, dis church tin dey pay these days nor be smallll.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by stalliontp(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
some naija people sha! When they hear the word "Pastor" they go ballistic as if Pastors are not human. I pray every morning for more people like KunleOshob to be born into our world! Open and shine your eyes guys, Fake Pastors don rip you off tire!!!
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
bodsibobo:

Aaww, c'mon! This is too watery. I expected a much tougher response more than this. So you're not even convinced and convicted of what you profess. My brother, you better take things easy. Insulting God and Man ( Whether they be 'Men of God' or 'Men of Gawd' or any man whosoever) has never been a sign of civility.

May God bless you.

Sorry my brother my conviction in what i profess is purely based on the teachings of christ and it is unshaken, it is also totally different from what these so called men of God profess as they willfully twist scriptures to suit their selfish agendas. Unlike most "christian" who just follow their pastor and believe the pastor is infallible, i study the word and have no problems with pointing out what is wrong with the man made version of the christian faith as opposed to the one based on the teachings of christ himself. When Jesus was with us on this earth he was always at loggerheads with religious leaders[pharisees] of his time cos they twisted scripture to favour themselves and made life difficult for people by introducing their own commandments as God's word. Today our religious leaders are worse than the pharisees Jesus condenmed, so i have no problems ridicling the heresies they preach as the word from God. As a christian you shouldn't feel comfortable or condone the wolves in sheep's clothing amongst us.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by GEW: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

Sorry my brother my conviction in what i profess is purely based on the teachings of christ and it is unshaken, it is also totally different from what these so called men of God profess as they willfully twist scriptures to suit their selfish agendas. Unlike most "christian" who just follow their pastor and believe the pastor is infallible, i study the word and have no problems with pointing out what is wrong with the man made version of the christian faith as opposed to the one based on the teachings of christ himself. When Jesus was with us on this earth he was always at loggerheads with religious leaders[pharisees] of his time cos they twisted scripture to favour themselves and made life difficult for people by introducing their own commandments as God's word. Today our religious leaders are worse than the pharisees Jesus condenmed, so i have no problems ridicling the heresies they preach as the word from God. As a christian you shouldn't feel comfortable or condone the wolves in sheep's clothing amongst us.
kunle, u are still spreading your slow poison slander in 2010. people are supposed to be tollerant of your divisive twisted mind. you know you are 10 fold candidate of hell when you and abusola begin to use the same hymn book.
KunleOshob:

Obviously a lot of of people who are posting on this thread are not privy to the background to it so i would just ignore their daft comments. That apart a lot of people might feel offended that i ridiculed a lot of "church" doctrines here, i have no aplogies either cos the doctrines i ridicled are man made doctrines that have been twisted and presented as the word of God. If the clergy had been upright and going about it's calling based on the true and undiluted bible based teachings the issue of ridicling these false teachings would not even arise. It would also serve to make other christians realize that these are false and ridiculous teachings being perpetuatd by men for their own selfish reasons and not necessarily the word of God. How many of these pastors genuinely use these church collections to do God's work? a[size=18pt]nd what exactly is God's work?[/size] i know it is definitely not building churches up and down or spreading the brand name of a particular church franchise, it is more of helping the poor and the needy and very few churches actually engage in this. And to those who fret any time they hear the word pastor mentioned, my question is this who annointed those men as pastors and how do you know they are genuine? There is only one biblically recommended way and that is by the fruits they exhibit. so if any man who claims to be a pastor is exhibiting fruits contrary to what was taught by Jesus i can feel free to ridicle such a person or doctrine knowing fully well that such a person is not known to christ. Jesus himself said that "not all that call him lord [even those who do miracles in his name] shall enter the kingdom of God but only those who do the will of the father.
God work by your defination should be calling all other church/pastors you dont know frauds cos u are the only saint in town. carry on with your loveless scriptures becos they will all stand against you one day
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by bawomolo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
hello, anyway i fit be youth pastor?

rich_john:

Tudor where are you? grin

Its obvious most people posting here don't know what the religion section of nairaland looks like, we dont fear men of gawd we rubbish bullshit and smack their backside out grin man of gawd ko gawd of man ni abegi

For the newbies welcome to this section.

let the gunfires continue grin

abi o, touch not my anointed our black ass grin

Bukittes:

i recommend pastor tuberculosis joshua grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by DosuAde: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
[i][color=#770077][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Just out of curiosity, has the pastor in question been known for manipulating the church fund? or does the person who started the thread a friend of this pastor to pass a character judgement? if not do we forget that people like Bush, Clinton, Blair Obama are members of a particular congregation and pays tithe and its not a crime for your church member to be wealthy or privileged. [i]REMEMBER WE SHALL GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF EVERY IDLE WORDS WE SPEAK.[color=#990000][/color][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by DosuAde: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
Just out of curiosity, has the pastor in question been known for manipulating the church fund? or does the person who started the thread a friend of this pastor to pass a character judgement? if not do we forget that people like Bush, Clinton, Blair Obama are members of a particular congregation and pays tithe and its not a crime for your church member to be wealthy or privileged. [i]REMEMBER WE SHALL GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF EVERY IDLE WORDS WE SPEAK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? / How Do We Seek The Kingdom Of God? Let's See - Joseph Prince / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.