Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,446 members, 7,911,086 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. (8875 Views)

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? / Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Tonyet1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you! trust me you're getting closer only a matter of time wink wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tonye-t:

^^^Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you! trust me you're getting closer only a matter of time wink wink
closer to what? the false and evil doctgrine of tithes i rebuke it in Jesus name smiley
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Tonyet1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
Saul rebuked THE LIGHT TOO IN IGNORANCE, until THE LIGHT APPEARED TO HIM. yours may not be different cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
thanx i am already dwelling in the light, i was in darkness when i used to paý tithes. Paul to used to tithe when he was in darkness but when he received the light of christ he denounced tithing  tongue[hebrews 7:5-18]
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Tonyet1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2010
quote it out for all to read? grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Tonye-thief
Abeg lets hear word jare, it seems you are a collector of tithes too,
Every day for the thief one day for the tongue One day your own yansh sef go open like Joe Agbaje (sorry Agbaje is my potential patner in business I can't joke with aso-rock link)

Well tonye-tithing thief you must remember you and my pastor no be level no matter your support WE wont put you in our clique grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Tonyet1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
rich_john:

@Tonye-thief
Abeg lets hear word jare, it seems you are a collector of tithes too,
Every day for the thief one day for the tongue One day your own yansh sef go open like Joe Agbaje (sorry Agbaje is my potential patner in business I can't joke with aso-rock link)

Well tonye-tithing thief you must remember [size=13pt]you and my pastor no be level no matter your support WE wont put you in our clique [/size] grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, you are very funny!  grin grin grin grin but come to think of it, do i really need cliques in NL? religion section to be precise?. Its called CULTISM because in cultism everyone reverences and solely respects some "key figures" wink wink wink.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
Whatever you call it when potential billionaires are talking church rats shouldn't come near. grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Tonyet1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^ you see what greed can cause? grin only becos he heard of someone's connection to the AP he's beginning to segregate already grin grin grin.!!! Man never changes. grin grin

And if you must know, i believe in the message of Tithing so much which was were the referred pastor and i met. check it out. Our contributions their could help you.! wink wink cheesy cheesy

Who says tithing is not new testamental?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lastpage: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2010
Aaaah, see-me, see-anointing, see-Tonye, see-wahala!! shocked
Wetin, just because you supported "my dude" the other time, does not mean you belong o!

First, it was one Olumba-something, now this Tonye-tif is claiming some high-level familiarity with my guy!
Are you a businessman or Tithe-collector?

Okay, go and join KunleOsho in that CEC branch in Yenegoa and both of you can fight over the tithe, Me and Joe-buddy are onto Jona-Tee (the main-de-main).

I am currently drawing-up a proposal to hold a "World Prayer Conference" for Jona-Tee where we will[b] pray and collect Tithe for Nigeria's electricity![/b]
Did l not tell you l am a good man with vision? JoeAgbaje, what do you think of my proposal?
We will invite all those Asokoro Senators (with all their unpaid Tithe on "sitting allowance" ),
We will invite all D.G's, Ministers, Prof Iwuruwuru, all Pin-Dee-Pin stalwarts, Comptroller of Customs  grin (dat one is an ace! walahi!!)
We will even install foreign currency ATM in our newly proposed church in Aso-rock and we will issue special ATM card to our tithing brothers so that we can show them that "the Lod is good, all the time".
Let there be light joo grin

Now, l have made it clear that l am not after Agbaje's new found tithe-money machine, l am his Business Development Executive!
Nice title, its better than all those who want to become "treasurer" or tithe-accountant"! Barawo people tongue

I hope this Agbaje dude has not skipped town and is already holed-up inside the rock?
De dude no even get our time again, now that Jona-Tee is holding the purse? Its not fair o, Joe, w use to argue and quote bible passage here all day before Jonaah got elevated now u no dey even find time yarn with your guys again?
Na so life be? Abeg, no chop alone o, l go develop the business first, before l even chop one single bone, abi l resemble Bingo for your eye?

Like my little boy will say "ANYWAYSSS, am cool" angry
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lastpage: 3:31am On Feb 19, 2010
Enemies of "Tithe", at work!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100219/ap_on_en_tv/us_televangelist_divorce

ORANGE, Calif. – The wife of televangelist Benny Hinn has filed for divorce from the high-profile pastor, whose reputation as an advocate of prosperity gospel has attracted millions of followers and criticism from lawmakers and watchdog groups over his lavish lifestyle.

Suzanne Hinn filed the papers in Orange County Superior Court on Feb. 1, citing irreconcilable differences, after more than 30 years of marriage. The papers note the two separated on Jan. 26 and that Hinn has been living in Dana Point, a wealthy coastal community in southern Orange County.

"Pastor Benny Hinn and his immediate family were shocked and saddened to learn of this news without any previous notice," Benny Hinn Ministries said Thursday in a statement. "Although Pastor Hinn has faithfully endeavored to bring healing to their relationship, those efforts failed and were met with the petition for divorce that was filed without notice."

Hinn is one of the best known advocates of the prosperity gospel, which teaches that Christians who are right with God will be rewarded with wealth and health in this lifetime.

His TV broadcasts on the Trinity Broadcast Network, a Pentecostal broadcasting juggernaut, and other TV networks are seen by millions of people around the world nearly every day. He travels the globe in his ministry's plane, named Dove One, holding events he calls "Miracle Crusades" that include spiritual healings.

Hinn has never fully publicly disclosed how he spends the money he raises, but his vast ministry is believed to be a multimillion-dollar operation. There was no mention of finances in the court filing, which listed three recent Southern California addresses for the family.

Over the years, Hinn has been the target of intense criticism from fellow Christians and watchdog groups who call his teachings false and accuse him of raising money only to enrich himself.

He is one of six televangelists under investigation by Sen. Charles Grassley, the Iowa Republican on the Senate Banking Committee, over whether he complied with IRS rules for nonprofits. Hinn has said on his Web site that external auditors ensure his compliance with IRS regulations and that in 2008, 88 percent of the money he collected was spent on ministry.

Benny Hinn Ministries is based in Grapevine, Texas, and operates a church and television studio in Aliso Viejo in California's Orange County, according to its Web site.

Sorrell Trope, the attorney with the law firm representing Suzanne Hinn, did not return a call for comment. A woman at his office said the firm does not comment on divorce filings without the client's approval.

J. Lee Grady, contributing editor of Charisma, a news magazine on the Pentecostal community, said Hinn's divorce is the latest in a string of high-profile ministry divorces and moral failures among the Pentecostal leaders, beginning with Ted Haggard's fall from grace in 2006.

Haggard, who is married and has five children, admitted to receiving a massage from a male prostitute and buying drugs from him, but denied allegations he paid the man for sex.

Grady said in an e-mail Thursday that Hinn's followers will want an explanation for the divorce because of the high profile the couple had.

"It will be devastating to the people who have supported Benny Hinn's evangelistic work around the world," Grady said.

"Obviously because their ministry has been very public, they will need to issue a statement to their supporters to explain how this happened," he said
May be "Benny" was chopping alone? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by mabell: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2010
rich_john:

Whatever you call it when potential billionaires are talking church rats shouldn't come near. grin
there are no such things as church rats lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by ud4u: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
KunleOshob, can you face your life for once and stop looking into churches
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lastpage: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
KunleOshob, can you face your life for once and stop looking into churches

KunleOshob is "facing his life", thats why he needs to look at, and is interested in "Churches", like everyone who is interested in "what the church is feeding the sheep"!

I know its not everyone that is gifted with his kind of "Cranial ability and zest for Truth" but if anyone wants to keep playing "IN BONDAGE" till kingdom come, then let the likes of KunleOshob be, after, the BIBLE said "SEEK THE TRUTH & THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

Some are really "led by their NOSE" shocked shocked
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2010
@mabell
OK I actually meant church mouse grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Annunaki(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2010
Mabell is actually a church mouse herself, oyakhilome's mouse for dat matter.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by OBLONG(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2010
Ride on Paster Kunle---- wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Kunle...over the years, i keep praying for u. though down the line, u have changed, u r berra than u were 3years back...

you are getting there...very very soon
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
KunleOshob: I want to use this opportunity to personally congratulate my "good" friend Pastor Joeseph Asaju agbaje on the elevation of Jonathan Goodluck to the exalted position of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. As we all know Pastor Agbaje is the the presiding pastor of CEC plc branch in yenogoa bayelsa state, this is the church in which members of Jonathan Goodluck's immediate family worships. Very soon testimonies would abound about how the lawd is working wonders in his ministry through the goverment funds that would find it's way one way or the other into his church coffers, of course it would be attributable to his being "faith full" and being a big time giver to the "gospel" it would also be attributable to his being a big time tither who tithes 30% of his loot and the first fruits he givescollects grin. I prophesy that pastor Agbaje would soon leave CEC and start his own churchbusiness wink i hereby use this opportunity to apply for the position of treasurer in his proposed new venture. Wishing you all the best in your new position of "first pastor" of the federal republic of Nigeria.

@Joagbaje
I think it's high time you give us your testimony on all the multiple blessings you have received since the above event. I have no doubt in my mind the tithes, offerings, partnerships, seed sowing and first fruits would have quadrupled by now. wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs: Kunle...over the years, i keep praying for u. though down the line, u have changed, u r berra than u were 3years back...

you are getting there...very very soon

tongue
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

kunle
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs: grin grin grin grin grin grin

kunle

Thanx for resurrecting the thread sef, at least joagbaje would have the opportunity to tell us how his ministry has been prospering in the last three years. wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Thanx for resurrecting the thread sef, at least joagbaje would have the opportunity to tell us how his ministry has been prospering in the last three years. wink

why not take a trip to Bayelsa and ask ..then see for urself? meanwhile, u today is an evidence of successions of prayers...compare ur posts of 3yrs bck and today...u have improved to an extent (in speech especially tho u still need improvement in topics and thoughts). i praise God for that

take time and read through ur post and topic and see how silly u sound 3yrs bck...i resurrected it for folks who joined NL after 2010, for them to see how absurd and malicious u were 3yrs back. GEJ is from Bayelsa and suddenly elevated to President of Nigeria and because he who u had personal vendetta with for no cogent reason is in Bayelsa too, u twisted facts to make fun of all and sundry...to what gain?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs:

why not take a trip to Bayelsa and ask ..then see for urself? meanwhile, u today is an evidence of successions of prayers...compare ur posts of 3yrs bck and today...u have improved to an extent (in speech especially tho u still need improvement in topics and thoughts). i praise God for that

take time and read through ur post and topic and see how silly u sound 3yrs bck...i resurrected it for folks who joined NL after 2010, for them to see how absurd and malicious u were 3yrs back. GEJ is from Bayelsa and suddenly elevated to President of Nigeria and because he who u had personal vendetta with for no cogent reason is in Bayelsa too, u twisted facts to make fun of all and sundry...to what gain?

Obviously you are very ignorant concerning the back ground to this thread. it is a well known and documented fact on this forum that members of GEJ's family attend Joagbaje's church in Yenogoa, if you are in doubt ask Joagbaje himself.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
I did not admit nor deny that assertion of GEJ n family bin a member, all I'm saying is you twisted facts to make fun of all and sundry...to what gain?

Pls honestly answer the last question above.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs: I did not admit nor deny that assertion of GEJ n family bin a member, all I'm saying is you twisted facts to make fun of all and sundry...to what gain?

Pls honestly answer the last question above.

And which fact did I twist
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Joagbaje(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Ministry is a place of service and sacrifice .

Pastor Kun:
@Joagbaje
I think it's high time you give us your testimony on all the multiple blessings you have received since the above event. I have no doubt in my mind the tithes, offerings, partnerships, seed sowing and first fruits would have quadrupled by now. wink

Yes my giving has quadrupled
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And which fact did I twist

Lemme point out this two

[size=16pt] It would also be attributable to his being a big time tither who tithes 30% of his loot and the first fruits he gives collects . [/size]

I prophesy that pastor Agbaje would soon leave CEC and start his own church business

Both the above are calculated lies, facts twisted and pervesed

@the red abv...Eat your words!

I've answered you, now answer me, you did this to what gain?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs:

Lemme point out this two

[size=16pts] It would also be attributable to his being a big time
tither who tithes 30% of his loot and the first fruits
he gives collects .
[/size]

I prophesy that pastor Agbaje
would soon leave CEC and start his own
church business

Both the above are calculated lies, facts twisted and pervesed

@the red abv...Eat your words!

I've answered you, now answer me, you did this to what gain?

And what did I twist here Joagbaje once boasted that he 'pays' 30% as tithes and what evidence do you have that my prophesy as not or would not come to pass?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Ministry is a place of service and sacrifice .

Yes my giving has quadrupled

you answered him as Jesus would grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Gombs(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And what did I twist here Joagbaje once boasted that he 'pays' 30% as tithes

if he did, show proof ...anyways u said it was GEJ who gave "30percent of his loot as tithe"..now u saying it's Jo that boasted that he(Jo) gives 30percent...u see how confused u can get? grin grin grin or u saying Jo boasted that GEJ gives 30percent? shocked shocked

Pastor Kun: and what evidence do you have that my prophesy as not or would not come to pass?

told u to take a trip to Bayelsa and ask...and see angry undecided
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorKun(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gombs:

if he did, show proof ...anyways u said it was GEJ who gave "30percent of his loot as tithe"..now u saying it's Jo that boasted that he(Jo) gives 30percent...u see how confused u can get? grin grin grin or u saying Jo boasted that GEJ gives 30percent? shocked shocked

You are either a real dunce or your english comprehension is extremely very low. When I was talking of tithing 30% of loot did I mention GEJ I was clearly referring to the proceeds of fraud occasioned by twisted scripture joagbaje preaches and benefits from. Olodo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? / How Do We Seek The Kingdom Of God? Let's See - Joseph Prince

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.