Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,446 members, 7,911,086 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. (8875 Views)

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? / Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by stalliontp(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
Here we go again!!! We need to hire bodyguards to protect KunleOshob, they are all coming out with knives and machete because he dared express a view. He is not twisting minds, he is saying what many already know but don’t talk about because not many are as brave. Bunch of freaks!
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by bawomolo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
stalliontp:

Here we go again!!! We need to hire bodyguards to protect KunleOshob, they are all coming out with knives and machete because he dared express a view. He is not twisting minds, he is saying what many already know but don’t talk about because not many are as brave. Bunch of freaks!

from which money, our never ending church building fund?
so kunle sef na jealousy jealousy ole pastor grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by SwtzMinx(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
.hmmm.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by akigbemaru: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
bawomolo:

Gbam!!!
I know that's right bro! It's thieves that know how to follow thieves footsteps!!
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by amaikama(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster! i will be overseeing all the contract and positions to be filled by the human resources, grin they must all come through me, i and the pastor have already discuss this issue,
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Enigma(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
grin

I thought I'd come to nairaland for some diversion after a hard day's work and I'm glad I did. This thread has cheered me up no end! grin

Pastor Agbaje, remember as we dey oh; e fit be true say I dey too yab prosperity "gospel" --- but still , as we dey wink

cheesy
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
can someone clarify Jonathan's denomination?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by zaragoza(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pastor jo agbaje abeg leave them make we go open our own website. Then promote ur new church through it.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
I believe that there is pictorial evidence of Goodluck's denomination. He even buried his mother, or was it his grandmother together with pastor Agbaje
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Kaiser5000: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

Obviously a lot of of people who are posting on this thread are not privy to the background to it so i would just ignore their daft comments. That apart a lot of people might feel offended that i ridiculed a lot of "church" doctrines here, i have no aplogies either cos the doctrines i ridicled are man made doctrines that have been twisted and presented as the word of God. If the clergy had been upright and going about it's calling based on the true and undiluted bible based teachings the issue of ridicling these false teachings would not even arise. It would also serve to make other christians realize that these are false and ridiculous teachings being perpetuatd by men for their own selfish reasons and not necessarily the word of God. How many of these pastors genuinely use these church collections to do God's work? and what exactly is God's work? i know it is definitely not building churches up and down or spreading the brand name of a particular church franchise, it is more of helping the poor and the needy and very few churches actually engage in this. And to those who fret any time they hear the word pastor mentioned, my question is this who annointed those men as pastors and how do you know they are genuine? There is only one biblically recommended way and that is by the fruits they exhibit. so if any man who claims to be a pastor is exhibiting fruits contrary to what was taught by Jesus i can feel free to ridicle such a person or doctrine knowing fully well that such a person is not known to christ. Jesus himself said that "not all that call him lord [even those who do miracles in his name] shall enter the kingdom of God but only those who do the will of the father.
This is the more sensible thing that i have read all day. THANK YOU!
My question would be, why do Nigerians go running for the hill when they hear the word pastor? Are these not men like yourself? It irritates the hell out of me when i hear them calling them "anointed men of god"! Who anointed them? I if quit my job now open up a place of service, study the bible 24/7 so that i can quote it proficiently and have my congregation support my lifestyle, does that make an anointed man of god?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Enigma(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
Kaiser5000:

. . . I if quit my job now open up a place of service, study the bible 24/7 so that i can quote it proficiently and have my congregation support my lifestyle, does that make an anointed man of god?

It does in the eyes of many deceived people! Also, many will be afraid of you because of "touch not my annointed." Only here we "touch", shove and knock all them fake "anointeds"!  wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by MrCrackles(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
Poster
Praise the Lord. . . . embarassed
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Recardo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
Big ups to Pastor Jo.
He is nowhere to be found.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by g1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
abeg pastor no forget to declare enough heineken for boys grin grin cool
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by rasputinn(m): 5:36am On Feb 16, 2010
Arrant nonsense
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2010
This is getting interesting cheesy
More more gun fires
Anointed ko Barawo ni grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2010
Recardo:

Well congrats to Pastor Jo.
But he is nowhere to be found.

But SERIOUSLY why would the admin put this on the front page? is it to ridicule christianity?

It does not in anyway ridicle christianity however it ridicles man mad doctrines that have been smuggled into christian "worship" and presented as the word of God. True christianity is defined by the bible as thus:

True and undefiled religion[worship] in the sight of God the father is to take care of the orphan and widow[needy] in their affliction and to keep your self uncorrupted by the world. James 1:27

I can asure you that 95% of churches don't view or practise christianity as defined above, in other wards they are practising false christianity ad that is what i being ridicled here.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2010
Impossible, how could I miss three pages of fun
Errrr pastor don't mind these greedy people, I only want the post of strategic adviser so we can move you to the next level which is to be the official Pastor to the saudi royal family, there we will begin to achieve our potential.

Remember you have to dig deep so we can reach tha top of ya game.

Yours transperently,
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Shinatu: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2010
so this is what we(Christains) have become? a laughing stock before people? an object of mockery?

and who do we have to blame for it if not ourselves?

But there is one thing I know, there is no justifiable excuse for anyone not to obey the word of God.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2010
bawomolo:

I am definitely NOT a pastor talkless of a thieving one angry . Call me a preacher and i might accept but definitely not a pastor.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by MrCrackles(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2010
Who the fu/ck is Pastor Agbaje
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by NJN: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2010
@ poster, seriously, i'll advise u should know there is a limit to indulging in 'misyawn' towards God & what is God's, fine, i admit there has been (and there would always b)bastardizg, but frankly if u must express ur frustration & anger, my advise; do it with the fear of GOD, or better still, why not choose to be among the few who would live for the truth,
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by wendieposh: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2010
why una dey take this thread personal?
theres alot of money involved here shocked shocked shocked
if the pastor need to cool im temper with a mistress kiss kiss kiss,i'm available grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
silliest, typical nigerian behaviour going on here! wtf?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by afiq(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
Becareful of whom u mock and compliment. Shalom
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by lastpage: 4:12am On Feb 18, 2010
I have decided not to "mock" my anointed no harm grin and l am really pissed-off at this parsin called Kunle!
May anointing pursue you day and night!
May you eat the tomatoes of your garden
May you waka and stumble (onto Opeke shocked )
You are rude Kunle, you are usefully useless, talking to a "possible billionaire" like that or dont you know that Anaconda (sorry, l mean Lukuman) has resigned? What if Pastor Agbaje becomes the next Anaconda, where do you think you will end-up?

By the way, did l tell you l am now related to Pastor Agbaje? We hail from the same village.

Back to the table jare, my dear lofely Pastor Agbaje, dont mind some of this people,
Whomsoever has worked hard all this days, investing time and prayers in "other people's pockets lives" , deserves a break, You just got yours and "the boys" will be looking out for after you, you know what they say about "chop alone" naaa?

Me, l will not apply for any office in your "Ministry", l will gently and honorably request for my share of the "percentages and fruits" (need not remind you l am now a vegetarian grin ).
And to think that someone from Olumba-Olumba is trying to swindle us of our priced Jonathan! Not at this crucial time, they can have him when he has completed this term an and his "official" two terms after that! tongue

Meen, ground done level o, just like dat?
How do we re-brand this Ministry now, so that people like Kunle, rich-boy, Jagunlabi and some others will not be disturbing us?
I mean these guys just dont know how to a "package business franchise" and they are now whining about "our" good fortune!
Where were they when we were fasting (l know u dey chop behind at times grin but that one na "mugun story", me sef they 'hammer omaale' at times).

I will suggest we concentrate our efforts on just a few boys with spiritual agro, u know, the 20/80 rule! We just hammer intercede for Ministers, D.G's, Bank Excos, e.t.c, no general business masses again, those ones can go to Kunle's church, at least him go teach them Bible well-well, and we go dey roll for money!

Kunle, you are hereby assigned to run CEC, Yenegoa branch,  on a 4year lease while we concentrate on a fatter kind of sheep (those once in abuja and Aso-rock areas. lipsrsealed
Sheep na Sheep sha, as long as them get some fat.

BTW: I am recommending that thisthread be locked, as is usually the case, anytime Pastors name is lovingly remembered grin

Can l have a dagger in my backside? grin grin
And if you have not read the other threads, pls dont comment on this one, afterall, no one starts to read a Novel from the back page?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Enigma(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2010
Genius, lastpage.   grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Zikkyy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
@lastpage, Beautiful grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by nuella2(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
Jesus loves me i died for me, nobody loves me like Jesus. Thy lord is good all the time, lets share the grace in fellowship.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Tonyet1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
@KunleOshobo,

you see what happens when a christian pays and believes in the message of tithing.

Congrats my man Joe Agbaje. God is always faithful!.
  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
Tonye-t:

@KunleOshobo,

you see what happens when a christian pays and believes in the message of tithing.

Congrats my man Joe Agbaje. God is always faithful!.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi oh! i am actually considering to start paying my tithes grin but i don't know which church i should pay it to. My be if joeagabje drops his church account details i would be remitting it to him. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? / How Do We Seek The Kingdom Of God? Let's See - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.