Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,794 members, 7,915,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner (11720 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me / What's Your Favorite Romantic Thing/s To Do On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Don't let me talk.
Mine was too romantic, I fear romancelander my unclothe me, flog me if I dare say it
Crying...........
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2017
TrapHedges:
Forgiving d thot when she caught me cheating... She actually promised she won't do it again! cool

lmao

bad guy

like she promised never to catch you in da act ever again or what cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Crying my heart out for no reason, guess I was scared of losing him. Pwwweassseeee, don't tell me that shii ain't romantic. angry cry cry

Gave him a bottle of coke that was initially mine but had to give because it was no longer chill, selfless love. cool

Like the ladies above, sent him recharge card too. Later got my money back tho cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Prognose:
Mine was when I was seeing her off on a bike. The bike had gone some distance when she suddenly started indicating to the bike man to turn around like she forgot something. They sped back and she jumped from the bike and came towards me. I was about to ask what the matter was when she planted a full French kiss on my lips in front of the whole park. All the guys around started hailing me. Then she winked and entered the bike before I could say another word and zoomed off.

Awwwwnnnn embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wee do my own cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Martin0(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Crying my heart out for no reason, guess I was scared of losing him. Pwwweassseeee, don't tell me that shii ain't romantic. angry cry cry

Gave him a bottle of coke that was initially mine but had to give because it was no longer chill, selfless love. cool

Like the ladies above, sent him recharge card too. Later got my money back tho cheesy tongue

I wonder how diz is so romantic
Abeg eee make una dey do better thing ee
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

I wonder how diz is so romantic
Abeg eee make una dey do better thing ee

Aii boss. I'll take him to Cotonou next Christmas, happy now? undecided undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Ok so i did this for an ex and was crazy shocked

i practically watched her clothes when she was ill
(ok i took it to da dry cleaners but its still counts now abi)

thats the most romantic thing i did for her but the most romantic thing we both did together is cooking together and later fvcking like normal people (thought i was gonna say dogs abi angry) through the night

anyways its all past now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Martin0(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Aii boss. I'll take him to Cotonou next Christmas, happy now? undecided undecided
Hmmmm see this girl ooo,gringringrin Well my officially welcome you,how far na,?grin How was ur night eegrin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by SeKTo(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Prognose:
Mine was when I was seeing her off on a bike. The bike had gone some distance when she suddenly started indicating to the bike man to turn around like she forgot something. They sped back and she jumped from the bike and came towards me. I was about to ask what the matter was when she planted a full French kiss on my lips in front of the whole park. All the guys around started hailing me. Then she winked and entered the bike before I could say another word and zoomed off.

chairman so far na your own carry first position cool
Prognose:

chairman so far na your own carry first position

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thats the most romantic thing i did for her but the most romantic thing we both did together is cooking together and later fvcking like normal people (thought i was gonna say dogs abi angry) through the night

anyways its all past now
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm see this girl ooo,gringringrin
Well my officially welcome you,how far na,?grin
How was ur night eegrin

sad sad sad

My night was short but fine tho, feeling energized. kiss

Thepussyhunter, thanks for reminding me. I washed his clothes and had to fetch water to do that because there was no light. angry angry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Crying my heart out for no reason, guess I was scared of losing him.

wtf!!

I thought this kinda girls were extinct after my last ex o shocked shocked

that bae practically made me lose my tear gland cos she made me cry with her and most times for nothing...........and now i hardly cry..........infact i've never cried since our breakup

holla at the lucky guy for me o

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

sad sad sad

My night was short but fine tho, feeling energized. kiss

Thepussyhunter, thanks for reminding me. I washed his clothes and had to fetch water to do that because there was no light. angry angry

Ehya weitin con happen?grin
Na wa ooogringrin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

sad sad sad

wifey material 100 yards cheesy

sunshineG are you seeing this grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

I tell you bro grin
100% wifey material
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wtf!!

I thought this kinda girls were extinct after my last ex o shocked shocked

that bae practically made me lose my tear gland cos she made me cry with her and most times for nothing...........and now i hardly cry..........infact i've never cried since our breakup

holla at the lucky guy for me o

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Baeby was shocked but e dinnur cry sha angry. I wee do it again and won't stop crying until he cries too. cheesy

Hehehehe, i don't need to. He's gonna see it himself. tongue wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Tarrrh! Hehehehe, Berra stop jonzing. tongue

He begged me to and he was feeling fine, had to pity him. cheesy wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Siddeek: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Kissed her forehead

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
I tell you bro grin
100% wifey material

you wee no go for her now that shes single angry

good morning boss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you wee no go for her now that shes single angry

good morning boss
she aint single bro
I have done some frantic investigation grin
It seems bae is even on nairaland
I have noticed her viewing his thread or post a number of times
Plus the guy always comes to her defense
Not sure of mariine though

Morning boss wink

One lezz dude, it may be his alternate
Blackhawk03 am I right
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Baeby was shocked but e dinnur cry sha angry. I wee do it again and won't stop crying until he cries too. cheesy

Hehehehe, i don't need to. He's gonna see it himself. tongue wink

lmao............,,,,.....oh no!! sad another helpless guy inlove is about to lose his tear gland cry cry

shocked shocked shocked

his here shocked shocked shocked

tell me more.......i have to warn him
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Tarrrh! Hehehehe, Berra stop jonzing. tongue

He begged me to and he was feeling fine, had to pity him. cheesy wink

i swear this literally got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy

mayday mayday sunshine abort mission
i repeat abort mission

bae is 20 yards wifey material o tongue tongue

now thats still something na
how many ladies wash the clothes or even check up oin their bfs when he's sick

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Mine was during his birthday.

Two days after his birthday celebration, I organised a romantic dinner for two near a swimming pool in one nice hotel. He had no idea what was happening. I just asked him to follow me somewhere and when we got there, he was so surprised and very happy at the same time. The table was already set and everything was in place. That was where I gave him my own birthday gift. tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

anyways its all past now

Lover boy wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahahaha. U re crazy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
she aint single bro
I have done some frantic investigation grin
It seems bae is even on nairaland
I have noticed her viewing his thread or post a number of times
Plus the guy always comes to her defense
Not sure of mariine though

Morning boss wink

One lezz dude, it may be his alternate
Blackhawk03 am I right

woah!!!

You really went deep in ur investigations o shocked shocked shocked

i never knew of this o

so he's the one running the blackhawk03 account shocked shocked
do you know his main
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lover boy wink

lol

well i aiint as romantic as you are hun

i can only imagine how happy and fulfilled your bae must have felt that day

and i presume the gift was enormous right wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. U re crazy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I tried na tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

well i aiint as romantic as you are hun

i can only imagine how happy and fulfilled your bae must have felt that day

and i presume the gift was enormous right wink

Yeah. He was so happy and that was the first time I saw tears dropping from his eyes.

The gift was not big but I gave him something that meant so much for him.

I ordered for a portrait for him and the mum.. it was so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I tried na tongue

Lol.... u tried just small. grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i swear this literally got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy

mayday mayday sunshine abort mission
i repeat abort mission

bae is 20 yards wifey material o tongue tongue

now thats still something na
how many ladies wash the clothes or even check up oin their bfs when he's sick

I could be nice, you just need to know the right buttons. wink tongue

If I don't go check on him, who will? And how do I get to mock him when he's forming all macho after the sickness. cheesy grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... u tried just small. grin

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

You on the other hand, went all romantic tho. See me grinning at your comments. Lovergirl wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Val? / Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!! / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.