Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,349 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner (11628 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me / What's Your Favorite Romantic Thing/s To Do On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
Lol,he is married too.Morover,the relationship wasn't a sexual one then.I respect him a great cos of that,so does he.
ok ma
If you say so smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
ok ma
If you say so smiley
No matter what,we can never be together again,even if i decide to cheat with now,it will be of no use 'cos it will lead us nowhere.Not worth it joor.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
No matter what,we can never be together again,even if i decide to cheat with now,it will be of no use 'cos it will lead us nowhere.Not worth it joor.
true
How do you cope with the emotions, when you see him
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:

It's that mumu boy that followed big nyash girl nae... grin

I actually love playing with words and he was a better wordsmith. I love handwritten notes, I can't explain my love for it.

Forget o, I have watched far too many scandals go down in this section. The guys with their leaky mouths, offline associations and sharing of screen shots. Ahbeg, I no get strength for wahala.

Late night walks are bae.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. The yansh man that left my poco angry. Beht babez come, wetin we go do to this our condition, I remember my ex asked what I was doing when God was giving my siblings borbi (my siblings carry for front wella cheesy). Shey I kukuma told him I was sleeping as usual na, furrish boy. undecided angry

Enough drama oooo but that hasn't stopped some lovers sha cheesy wink

Ikr cheesy. Ex lived not too far from my house. So, whenever he came visiting, instead of just getting a bike and go home, we would walk to his house, walk back to mine, going back and forth till nightfalls. Funny how I never got tired then, hate unnecessary walks. Things we do for love ehn grin cheesy grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
true
How do you cope with the emotions, when you see him
Not funny,i must say!The reason why i was advising the ladies to stick to their love.I'm hoping seriously to relocate from here,like seriously before i fall into temptation.When i got married initially,we were far apart,i stopped doing whatever remindes me of him.We moved here few years back and i first ran into him in 2015 and ever since,i've always bumped into him.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Prognose: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
omoskenso:

[/b]I like to be like you wen I grow old.... cheesy[b]
Haba, I neva Old oh! cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
Not funny,i must say!The reason why i was advising the ladies to stick to their love.I'm hoping seriously to relocate from here,like seriously before i fall into temptation.When i got married initially,we were far apart,i stopped doing whatever remindes me of him.We moved here few years back and i first ran into him in 2015 and ever since,i've always bumped into him.
strange and fascinating I must confess
It is strange because you have so much emotional bond without been intimate during your courtship with him

Fascinating because you still find him attractive after many years

Can you permit me to ask one more question?

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
strange and fascinating I must confess
It is strange because you have so much emotional bond without been intimate during your courtship with him

Fascinating because you still find him attractive after many years

Can you permit me to ask one more question?
Lol.Go ahead.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
Lol.Go ahead.
kk thanks ma
What do you miss about him? If you weren't intimate
What is that thing that makes your heart beat when you see him?
What does he have that makes him so special to you ?

Hope that is not too much smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
kk thanks ma
What do you miss about him? If you weren't intimate
What is it that thing that makes your heart beat when you see him?
What does he have that makes him so special to you ?

Hope that is not too much smiley
Just him.If you love someone,you need no reason,same thing when you miss them.May be 'cos i've loved him for so long,i don't know.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
Just him.If you love someone,you need no reason,same thing when you miss them.May be 'cos i've loved him for so long,i don't know.
alright
Thanks for your time smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
alright Thanks for your time smiley
No qualms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. The yansh man that left my poco angry. Beht babez come, wetin we go do to this our condition, I remember my ex asked what I was doing when God was giving my siblings borbi (my siblings carry for front wella cheesy). Shey I kukuma told him I was sleeping as usual na, furrish boy. undecided angry

Enough drama oooo but that hasn't stopped some lovers sha cheesy wink

Ikr cheesy. Ex lived not too far from my house. So, whenever he came visiting, instead of just getting a bike and go home, we would walk to his house, walk back to mine, going back and forth till nightfalls. Funny how I never got tired then, hate unnecessary walks. Things we do for love ehn grin cheesy grin

Leave talk o... If you see me, you'll understand the problem was his big eye...not like I don't have it. We tried to work it out though, but the trust was dead already.

For sure, it stops nothing. I met one nice guy here...our paths don't even cross on Nairaland... na to just look my posts shake head grin grin

LOL. I can relate to those things you do while drunk in love. I have mine too and I don't regret anything I did for or with him. He was a great guy.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
No fear o,marriage is based on mutual respect and understanding,sometimes.The path to true love is not easy.

I know dear. I will try not to be scared. Thanks again
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
silkytouch:

Here is to single but not lonely

Yeah...clinks glasses
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

I know dear. I will try not to be scared. Thanks again
You are welcome dear.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by febo15(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
yhermmie:
none undecided
are you that boring?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by yhermmie(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
febo15:
are you that boring?
If you say so...
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Leave talk o... If you see me, you'll understand the problem was his big eye...not like I don't have it. We tried to work it out though, but the trust was dead already.

For sure, it stops nothing. I met one nice guy here...our paths don't even cross on Nairaland... na to just look my posts shake head grin grin

LOL. I can relate to those things you do while drunk in love. I have mine too and I don't regret anything I did for or with him. He was a great guy.

LOL. Na ojukokoro worried him. Good you walked out, the moment you give me the tiniest reason to distrust you, I'm done with the person. I can't handle a relationship without trust. angry angry

Nice guy? *clears throat* wink

He was my first and I'm glad we had those moments especially me. We were just two young people with no worries in love. But now ehn, i doubt if I even have time for such. With age comes annoying responsibilities. undecided undecided cry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ok let's see if I can squeeze out some of my buried emotions...

Arh nah, I won't bite.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Giving him head..duhh grin
not understanding Head of fish or what?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by peterDiamond(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2017
shinarlaura:
Mine was during his birthday.

Two days after his birthday celebration, I organised a romantic dinner for two near a swimming pool in one nice hotel. He had no idea what was happening. I just asked him to follow me somewhere and when we got there, he was so surprised and very happy at the same time. The table was already set and everything was in place. That was where I gave him my own birthday gift. tongue

[color=#990000][/color]

This was so romantic..the idea blew me away

You are also cute looking too.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Lalas247(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Asked him if he was hungry grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Lalas247(f): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2017
peterDiamond:
[color=#990000][/color]

undecided. Berra back all the way up
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Lalas247(f): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2017
shinarlaura:
Mine was during his birthday.

Two days after his birthday celebration, I organised a romantic dinner for two near a swimming pool in one nice hotel. He had no idea what was happening. I just asked him to follow me somewhere and when we got there, he was so surprised and very happy at the same time. The table was already set and everything was in place. That was where I gave him my own birthday gift. tongue

Awww you so thoughtful ! The best wink
Dp is beautiful kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Dp is beautiful kiss

Thanks sweety

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Dp is beautiful kiss

Thanks sweety tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2017
peterDiamond:
[color=#990000][/color]

Thank u so much wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Lewaluv(f): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Im a savage tongue
dmola:

hw is tht romantic?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Buharison: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Nahhhh cheesy grin cheesy grin

Buharison, xup with our wedding plans na? kiss

Dude isn't much of a romancelander tho. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My love I am back, going to pay for your flight, come down to abuja so I can walk you down the aisle
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
the experience i gave my EX at kada plaza, sapele road was second to none
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
redbeans:
the experience i gave my EX at kada plaza, sapele road was second to none
we are good bro no p wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.