Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner (11570 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me / What's Your Favorite Romantic Thing/s To Do On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
sweet words cheesy
Thepussyhunter what do you think about this bilingual sweetie cheesy grin

cheesy grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

cheesy grin
yeah you are pretty sweet
I love the way you complemented her smiley
I just wish every chick is as sweet as you are cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

You really didn't need to add that...I know. Dating a male romancelander is like playing russian roulette. All your matter is for public consumption grin grin

The night walks, road trips and handwritten letters were bae...
sis any problem with dating a romancelander angry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah you are pretty sweet
I love the way you completed her smiley
I just wish every chick is as sweet as you are cheesy

Ohh that's so sweet of u tongue.

Thank u so much cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohh that's so sweet of u tongue.

Thank u so much cheesy
so as a token of our appreciation and reward for your kind attitude, we ( I mean me and thePussyhunter) have decided to add you to a very important list grin

The wifey list cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
so as a token of our appreciation and reward for your kind attitude, we ( I mean me and thePussyhunter) have decided to add you to a very important list grin

The wifey list cheesy smiley

Hahahahaha.... both of you are not serious grin

Hope say as una dey add me for wifey list, una go take husband add too grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Draei: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:
When I fell sick, he would cooked and bring it to me everyday at nighttime to eat. And made sure I swallowed every drug which I grumbling take.

I saw my period and the pain was so intense, I called him and he took a bike down to see me and bought me drugs, gave me then went home.

He came to visit me in school, I left in a hurry for a test. Before I came back, he had me eating a very nice meal he cooked for me.

A lot he did ...... he is someone that gonna make a very very good husband and a father as well.

Sadly, we ain't.....we....broke....up after 6years together. cry embarassed

Uhhh!

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.... both of you are not serious grin

Hope say as una dey add me for wifey list, una go take husband add too grin
don't worry the list is a pretty tight operation wink
Once you are in the list, the problem of finding husband material becomes ours smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by shinarlaura(f): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
don't worry the list is a pretty tight operation
Once you are in the list, the problem of finding husband material becomes ours

Ok ohhhh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:
When I fell sick, he would cooked and bring it to me everyday at nighttime to eat. And made sure I swallowed every drug which I grumbling take.

I saw my period and the pain was so intense, I called him and he took a bike down to see me and bought me drugs, gave me then went home.

He came to visit me in school, I left in a hurry for a test. Before I came back, he had me eating a very nice meal he cooked for me.

A lot he did ...... he is someone that gonna make a very very good husband and a father as well.

so in summary, you didn't love him as much as he loves you, but you wish him well because of the sacrifices he made for you

Am I right

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Ginaz(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
so in summary, you didn't love him as much as he loves you, but you wish him well because of the sacrifices he made for you

Am I right

You're wrong. Why won't I loved the only man I ever loved? He was my first....probably last since I don't seems to be interested in falling in love anymore. I just lost the vibe. Anyway, that's not my priority for now.

Well....life goes on. Hopefully my heart would find love again.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:

You're wrong. Why won't I loved the only man I ever loved? He was my first....probably last since I don't seems to be interested in falling in love anymore. I just lost the vibe. Anyway, that's not my priority for now.

Well....life goes on. Hopefully my heart would find love again.
wow
If it was so good like you stated, why then did you end it? Anyway crazy shiit like that happens all the time

I wish you luck in finding the one to put together the broken pieces of your heart smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Ginaz(f): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
silkytouch:

Sounds like a great guy. You guys must have had a tremendous time together.
Its sad to spend so much time with someone, create so much lovely memories together and still breakup.

Ya, we met at age 17. We had a tremendous time together. he was like a brother and I a sister. We had each other's back.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by silkytouch(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:

Ya, we met at age 17. We had a tremendous time together. he was like a brother and I a sister. We had each other's back.

You guys arent destined to be together, but breaking up with such person could put u in a kind of shock for a while, like you will be wondering how breakup was even possible.
I was so close with my ex that we always used same toothbrush whenever she visits, for weeks.
It took me almost a year to get over her after we broke up.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by pryme(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
walking thru a Dark cemetery alone with her around 12 a.m cool

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Ginaz(f): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
wow
If it was so good like you stated, why then did you end it? Anyway crazy shiit like that happens all the time

I wish you luck in finding the one to put together the broken pieces of your heart smiley

It was good, that doesn't mean it was smooth. I can't remember the number of breakups we had, we both went our ways to date outside, Only to break hearts and came back together. There were lots of quarrels, disagreements. I guessed it was time to go apart. we came a long way., we are still cool though ,funny thing none of us is in a relationship. No vibe.

We might rekindle, we might not. Fate decides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
pryme:
walking thru a Dark cemetery alone with her around 12 a.m cool
crazy nigga grin cheesy

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Ginaz(f): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
silkytouch:

You guys arent destined to be together, but breaking up with such person could put u in a kind of shock for a while, like you will be wondering how breakup was even possible.
I was so close with my ex that we always used same toothbrush whenever she visits, for weeks.
It took me almost a year to get over her after we broke up.

There's not a chance you guys would come back together?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok ohhhh angry
cheesy cheesy
Why the frowning face
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by silkytouch(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:

There's not a chance you guys would come back together?

Not a chance in the world, a threshold has been crossed. She belongs to another now...
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Prognose: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:

Reason for the breakup?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Prognose: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ginaz:

It was good, that doesn't mean it was smooth. I can't remember the number of breakups we had, we both went our ways to date outside, Only to break hearts and came back together. There were lots of quarrels, disagreements. I guessed it was time to go apart. we came a long way., we are still cool though ,funny thing none of us is in a relationship. No vibe.

We might rekindle, we might not. Fate decides.

No, YOU decide!

This is a very familiar story. Both of you are massaging your egos, pride won't let you to come back together, each waiting for the other to come begging. Next thing you know one of you is married and regretting and the other realises it's too late.

Don't let it happen to you!

If you miss him, damn it, call him! That's what love is about! Forgiving and forgetting and moving on! Cos trust me, you think there's someone else like him or even better out there, that's rarely true. Don't wait until it's too late.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
vingeophysicist:
ordinary recharge card 100 naira.but if nah guys send am nah normal thing
Who said it was 100 naira angry.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Giving him head..duhh grin

Hmmmm you've got sweet lips tho.. wink

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by viadbenzene(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
cry
Lewaluv:
Taking the lock off my phone. grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by GILOSKY(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
I encourage her wth full support In everything she does

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

You really didn't need to add that...I know. Dating a male romancelander is like playing russian roulette. All your matter is for public consumption grin grin

The night walks, road trips and handwritten letters were bae...

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Got your comment in a public place and I couldn't help but laught out loud. Damn! Male romancelanders, see una life so? tongue tongue

Hmmmmnnn, handwritten letters? That's kinda oldies ish. Still together?

Had night walks with my ex, mehn! it was fun. I'm actually grinning right now... Yet to do that with Baeby tho, we must walk the walk, very soon. cool
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Blackhawk01: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha

No na... don't be like me. People will always take u for granted.

I always admired you. I like the person in you. tongue

But thank God I found that person who actually values me. wink

Awwwwwwwnnnn, I'm all mushy right now. Lemme screen grab this ya compliment. cheesy smiley

That's some good news, bae. Happy for you. kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by michaelwilli(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Angy55:

Your username reminds me of some movies I have watched. When military men( air force) are sent on a rescue mission, and their enemies hit their chopper in the sky. The next thing I hear is BLACKHAWK is down!!!do you copy? Charley is down!!!!!!

Correct bae. Black hawk down, Mogadishu, Somalia

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
michaelwilli:

Correct bae. Black hawk down, Mogadishu, Somalia
black hawk is a name given to an American fighter jet now
Hence the movie black hawk down, when alshibab managed to shoot one down during the american invasion of Somalia

This black hawk on nairaland means something different entirely grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by michaelwilli(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
black hawk is a name given to an American fighter jet now
Hence the movie black hawk down, when alshibab managed to shoot one down during the american invasion of Somalia

This black hawk on nairaland means something different entirely grin
I know. Ha description shows she's talking of d movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / Why Can't Most Girls Compliment Another Beautiful Girls? / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.