Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (71897 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

I still don't get the relevance of these two quotations to the topic.
I assumed that some areas of the conscience will be disturbed.
At this age and time you need mantle to access God, the Father of your Lord Jesus and by extension your Father. After all that faith Jesus taught and demonstrated.
Do you really know what short wooden staffs mean?
Do you know the people that operate with leftovers of Staff and Mantles this day? I will tell you, the Occults and the Mystics.
These rings also read Psalms and some portions of the Bible. They take up some practices from the old testament and cherish the methods of the old. Do they get miracles? Yes.
Is it the Christian way? No.
I thought you could bring up passages of the Bible where Jesus pulled out a mantle or where the Apostles transferred mantles from one person to another.

So we are back to the times of Elijah and Moses. I pray it will not get to the point where we may need to sacrifice bullocks as Elijah did at mount Camel. Afterall, it is Biblical.
jesus didnt come to condemn the law, he didnt come to crticise elijah or mosses's time. He came for the salvation of man. There are always objects for impartation and transference of grace. Handkerchiefs and aprons were drawn out of the body the apostles for miracles. The apostles all through their time send out objects for transferrance of grace. The man said he was given the rod by the founder . he never said it should be duplicated

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
BELOVE! JOHN DIED FOR THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
An2elect2:
My friend I must be honest with you, like your master, Adeboye you have no idea what Jesus Christ did on the cross and have no iota of respect or fear for the God of the Bible.

I take my time to avoid "Christians" like you and warn other sincere Christians about you for you ve chosen to regard yourself above God's word. I leave you to your foolishness.
you just make assertions without proofs. when you say something, give examples
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

We have just one overseer and he is Christ. It is a pity you have put a common man over you. Jesus died to liberate you from dogmas and hierarchy in the synagogue. He envisaged that his sheep would be scattered and left us the Holy Spirit (the Great Teacher). What else do you want? He ask the disciples not to be like the princes of the Gentiles who lord it over their subjects. He never wanted this authority. But you people do not trust the Holy Spirit and have put Adeboye up as your shepherd. Repent before Adeboye leads you to hell. Everything you need to understand the word has been provided for in the anointing that Christ has granted us. Pick up your bible, ask for understanding from the Holy Spirit and enjoy it. It is as simple as that.
what has Adeboye asked his followers to do that jesus did not ask the apostles to tell their sheep?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
AnonyNymous:
LMAO!! What a clown!
He's not a clown, he knows what he's doing. His followers are the clowns.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Truefaith: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
We should be grateful to the Lord God Almighty for this. This revelation from pastor Adeboye confirms God's power is beyond compare.

The real power comes from a stick!

Visit and stay at www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Pastor Adeboye has NO connection to the God of the Bible.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God, as well as Winners and everyone preaching prosperity doctrines,
has nothing to do with the Jesus of the Bible.

They are occultists hiding under the banner of Christianity.

You are warned!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
And which wizard told you a wand isn't a symbol? Did he also tell you that the wand is the source of power? It's OK to convince yourself that your daddy GO is fundamentally different from a wizard displaying his magical wand cheesy
the holy spirit does not work and thrive with an unholy spirit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Truefaith:
We should be grateful to the Lord God Almighty for this. This revelation from pastor Adeboye confirms God's power is beyond compare.

The real power comes from a stick!

Visit and stay at www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Pastor Adeboye has NO connection to the God of the Bible.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God, as well as Winners and everyone preaching prosperity doctrines,
has nothing to do with the Jesus of the Bible.

They are occultists hiding under the banner of Christianity.

You are warned!
where's your evidence to this assertion? shocked

Please we're one body in Christ.don't sow seed of discord. It's bad enough we're divided by religion, ethnicity and tribal differences, now we're sowing seeds of discord because our religious dogmas vary

Confusion everywhere
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
it is to every man according to his faith. Leave God to judge. There are objects that have been used as impartation. The ma ma it was passed to him by the founder and didn't say it should be duplicated. He prayed on their objects with it i.e handkerchief which will be turned to a mantle. Let God be the judge if you believe in him.
What are you doing on this thread if every opinion is met by Leave God to Judge?
Maybe you forgot "touch not my anointed" flashed whenever sheeples are confronted by the deviations of their Leaders. Sheeples swallow every odd thing without asking questions whereas the Berean Christians asked questions.

Very well God is already Judging through matching every action with the Word and the expected Christian conduct. And that is the reason the For s and the Against s are here. I am waiting for you to bring up passages that will give credibility to that short wooden staff among the Christians.
For your leave God to Judge, (although, your definition of judgement is vague if people's opinion is judgment while yours is not) Checks and Balances is as old as the day Christianity was formed. Corrections and reproofs are an important constituent of sound Christianity, and no leader of a sect is exempted not when taken in odd stuffs.

majekdom2:
jesus didnt come to condemn the law, he didnt come to crticise elijah or mosses's time. He came for the salvation of man. There are always objects for impartation and transference of grace. Handkerchiefs and aprons were drawn out of the body the apostles for miracles. The apostles all through their time send out objects for transferrance of grace. The man said he was given the rod by the founder . he never said it should be duplicated
I am not in for back and forth movements. Handkerchiefs appeared once in the new testament, for your information it does not portray the same meaning as a short wooden staff. ( The role of the handky in that isolated incidence was simple enough and we accept/ tolerate handky and olive oil in Christianity,)
Now can you kindly get a passage where Jesus or any of the disciples summoned and used 'wands' as objects of impactation or passed such short wooden staff from generation to generation?

Don't quote me again if you can't get what I asked for, if you do be assured that you won't get a reply.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:
Was there a demonstration of the abilities of the wooden staff on the lame, blind, insane, amputees, the poor and on the miracle hunters at the convention?
I will prefer to pray without materials of any kind or meaning than to be going back to the times of Moses. And I believe Jesus taught faith that is not embedded in objects and symbols as in the old testaments days.

I know this is not the first time he talked about that stick. I don't know how he was able to do this and have his followers accept that odd thing. We have to brace up as we begin to see RCCG members on the streets with anointed miracle working staffs except they look at it critically and appeal to the G.O to take a second look at it.
I am neither a member of RCCG nor defending pastor Adeboye, nevertheless, I will like to explain some little things to you. The problem with majority of modern day Nigerian self acclaimed Christians is that they fail to understand the 'act of God' and they lack spiritual discernment. It take a man of spirit to understand the things of spirit. Christianity is very dynamic. Holy Spirit is the very heart of Christian religion and He works in diverse ways. He can works through any means to accomplish His purpose. He is not bound by any natural law before he can perform his work. That is why it seems we have different denominations with diverse opinions on a particular issue, because the calling of Mr. A is definitely different from that of Mr. B. In fact, the pastoral ministry is different from prophetic calling. Even there were clear differences in the ministries of the prophets old and the manner God operated with them. For example, you can study the lives and ministries of people like Elisha and Isaiah or Jeremiah. The way God used Samuel is different from that of Moses. Does it mean that peter did not have faith anymore when he allowed people to receive healing through his own Shadow? Why did people used Paul's apron for healing? why did Jesus instructed his disciples to anoint those who were sick with oil while he sent them out to preach to the people? why does Apostle James give similar instruction in his Epistle to all men? James 5:14-15. Did you know that Jesus ordered his disciples not to take anything along with themselves except staff while he sent them on evangelical journey? Mark 6:8. Did you known that Jesus had staff he used in his ministry? (staff of life)This they used to beat him and gave him wine while he was crucified. In fact He will use rod of iron to rule the nations. Rev. 12:5, Psalm 2:7-9. Even God guilds his men with his staff. Psalm 23:4. Angels of God use staff as they carry out their mission. Judges 6: 21. If God does not use you in the manner he uses others or you don't have the type of calling others have dose not mean your own is the best of the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jakumo:

There is nothing wrong with operating an industrial poultry for profit. The chickens in this case have no feathers, but they DO have check-books and cash, which is all that truly matters to Pastor Adejale Adebole of the Harry Potter magic wand fame.

Rather that expending your time battling other writers here on Nairaland, you ought to put on that chicken suit, and head STRAIGHT to the poultry, so as to hand over last week's paycheck to Daddy G-Ole, to fuel his beautiful Gulfstream V luxury jet, in preparation for that next shopping spree in Harrods of London. Please, make haste and go pay your salary to the Man of Dog, who is waiting there patiently in the biggest poultry building in all of Africa, to relieve you of the money that would otherwise have been used to feed your family. Let them eat prayers ha ha.
please for goodness sake stop Sowing seed of discord everywhere

It's bad enough Nigerians hate each other and are divided according to ethnic, religious and tribal difference. The Muslims hate the Christians, the Christians cannot stand the Muslims
Now within the Christiandom again we're divided by church doctrines

Redeem will say his own
Catholic will say his own
7thday Adventist will say his own
Cele and other white garment will say his own

Now even amongst people who share same faith there is division by tribe.you will see Yoruba 7th day Adventist different from Igbo 7th day Adventist
You will see Yoruba Anglican who doesn't want to be identified with Igbo Anglican

Even amongst churches we've divided each other according to ethnic lines and the Bible said a house divided against itself shall not stand

Politicians and politics have infiltrated the church and the devil and his agents are having a Field day.pls let's be united and fight our common enemy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Egalitarian1: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
If it was from a Catholic priest, you would have all been shouting "it's not in the Bible" etc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

What are you doing on this thread if every opinion is met by Leave God to Judge?
Maybe you forgot "touch not my anointed" flashed whenever sheeples are confronted by the deviations of their Leaders. Sheeples swallow every odd thing without asking questions whereas the Berean Christians asked questions.

Very well God is already Judging through matching every action with the Word and the expected Christian conduct. And that is the reason the For s and the Against s are here. I am waiting for you to bring up passages that will give credibility to that short wooden staff among the Christians.
For your leave God to Judge, (although, your definition of judgement is vague if people's opinion is judgment while yours is not) Checks and Balances is as old as the day Christianity was formed. Corrections and reproofs are an important constituent of sound Christianity, and no leader of a sect is exempted not when taken in odd stuffs.

I am not in for back and forth movements. Handkerchiefs appeared once in the new testament, for your information it does not portray the same meaning as a short wooden staff. ( The role of the handky in that isolated incidence was simple enough and we accept/ tolerate handky and olive oil in Christianity,)
Now can you kindly get a passage where Jesus or any of the disciples summoned and used 'wands' as objects of impactation or passed such short wooden staff from generation to generation?

Don't quote me again if you can't get what I asked for, if you do be assured that you won't get a reply.
are you saying you live your life based on what's obtainable only in the new testament. There was a rod in the time of moses. Like I said, christ never came to condemn what was obtained in the old testament. He said his predecessor passed it to him and not that it wa by him i.e adeboye. Jesus never said wand or objects are forbidden for transferrance of his grace. Did he? So how did you come by your ITK assertion? He said many will come by his name but will be false. And I asked what has adeboye said about christ that is false? What teaching has he said that is against the scripture. Come with your proofs where Jesus forbade objects
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
what has Adeboye asked his followers to do that jesus did not ask the apostles to tell their sheep?

Very unbiblical. I don't care about Adeboye and his gullible followers. I have said what I was called to say. There is only one shepherd, one teacher and one counsellor. It is either you choose to follow Christ or follow Adeboye. My ministry may seem harsh but it is the truth. I will never merchandise the gospel. I will preach it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Godstraight(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
toragema:

You have condemned yourself.
condemned what?stop being deluded Africa the world has moved past religion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
deflover:
slowly he reveals who he truly is
by thier fruit we shall know them

this is so wrong
so there is now a staff for miracles
some people say its a staff of authority
never did Jesus say all power and authority I put in a staff

now the gullibles are quoting Elijah. ...moses...e.t.c

but forgot col 1:17
which says these things in the old testament was a shadow of the things to come
they also forget that as at the time of old those things were used cos the holy Spirit always came upon people and stuffs
now he doesn't do that anymore
he lives in us
that's why the scriptures says

Christ in us
the hope of glory
not Christ in a stick
or any material or wooden staffs

this is pure occultism
How do we know that the Holy Spirit lives in you? What are the fruits of spirit? were the people upon whom the Holy Spirit seldom descended in the old testament not better than you in holiness?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by fitted60(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Caustics:
sad i was expecting to see where the wooden staff was discovered among other charms and animal parts. stupid journalism
nawao I wonder how you dey take pass for school, even if you attend any.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Very unbiblical. I don't care about Adeboye and his gullible followers. I have said what I was called to say. There is only one shepherd, one teacher and one counsellor. It is either you choose to follow Christ or follow Adeboye. My ministry may seem harsh but it is the truth. I will never merchandise the gospel. I will preach it.
people follow adeboye, adeboye follow christ... who are the people following. Is is not christ? JOHN21: 15 -25. Hosea 12:13, by a prophet. God will always use someone. Your ministry is trash as your ministry is about condemning others, that not how to save people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by KenHudson(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
u sound like a man that said that his pastor is a generous man, then i ask him why did he said so? Then he said that the pastor sold his car(pajero 4m40)to complete the building of their church, then i ask him, who own the land and who leah the foundation they are building the church?, he said is the pastor, then i said to him, why can not sale what he own to finish the project which he will gain more. That man even said that he put alot of money in that project. So let us not allow ourselves to brainwashed]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

Sir, I think you should back off and allow more knowledgeable RCCG members to explain away this revelation. Hopefully, they should be here after service.
There could be more sly members who could probably pinpoint a Bible passage where Jesus handed over authority in a stick to Peter or maybe a passage where Paul handed over a short wooden symbol of authority to Timothy.
We may also be led to the passage where such a short stick was used in miraculous prayers among the Apostles. Perhaps, then I will recount the very negative influence Pastor E.A Adeboye has had in the past 10 years simply by associating more closely with Prophets like Papa Ayo Oritsejafor and some occult Bishops of PFN. I didn't even know before now that Pa Akindoyomi had some stints with Baba Aladura C &S shocked
o ya show me the evidence that they are occult bishops and tell me little about what you know about the said Baba Aladura C&S

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Anion(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
At times i wonder how some Christians reason. Those of u backing up Adeboye's stick by referring to Moses, Elijah and Elisha should shut up.
Remember that those prophets u refer to are Old testament prophets and are of Judaism. And u don't go with the old testament.
Are u not the ones that says boldly that old testament has passed away?
How come u people are supporting him now with Old testament and Judaism.
That's double standard and sheer hypocrisy.
My people open your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
people follow adeboye, adeboye follow christ... who are the people following. Is is not christ? JOHN21: 15 -25. Hosea 12:13, by a prophet. God will always use someone. Your ministry is trash as your ministry is about condemning others, that not how to save people.

Did Jesus smile with the Pharisees? No, He didn't. You cannot expect me to smile with broods of vipers who take up the best places for themselves in the temple.

Let us examine even the epistles of Paul. Show me a place where whenever Paul was writing to a Church, he always mentioned a pastor or a single authority or shepard. The problem with your understanding of the scripture is your lack of the Holy Spirit or a lack of trust in the Holy Spirit.

The structure of the Early Church had elders. Christians were called the flock not Paul's flocks or Peter's flock. They were simply called The Flock. By calling these people followers of Adeboye, you are putting Adeboye in the place of Christ. Let me remind you that the flock know the voice of the Shepherd. Only gullible Christians call themselves followers of a common mortal like them. Even when the Bible mentioned overseers, it didn't try to call them shepherds and to insinuate that the flock belonged to them. It is wrong and unbiblical for an overseer to call the flock his followers. And just so you know, in the Bible, the elders were the overseers. Never in the Bible was a one-pastor church mentioned. When a single man in a body of Christ is becoming the centre of that body, Christ has been displaced there.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:
Was there a demonstration of the abilities of the wooden staff on the lame, blind, insane, amputees, the poor and on the miracle hunters at the convention?
I will prefer to pray without materials of any kind or meaning than to be going back to the times of Moses. And I believe Jesus taught faith that is not embedded in objects and symbols as in the old testaments days.

I know this is not the first time he talked about that stick. I don't know how he was able to do this and have his followers accept that odd thing. We have to brace up as we begin to see RCCG members on the streets with anointed miracle working staffs except they look at it critically and appeal to the G.O to take a second look at it.

Oga, Jesus taught faith, used faith but let us not forget that there were moments he used objects as well. A classic example was when He mixed spit with clay to heal a certain blind man unlike other people he simply spoke words to heal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
KenHudson:
u sound like a man that said that his pastor is a generous man, then i ask him why did he said so? Then he said that man sold his car(pajero 4m40)to complete the building of their church, then i ask him, who own the land and who leah the foundation they are building the church?, he said is the pastor, then i said to him, why can not sale what he own to finish the project which he will gain more. That man even said that he put alot of money in that project. So let us not allow ourselves to brainwashed]
they said the land belongs to the pastor.. yes fine. In the end, will the pastor take the land to whereever he goes when he dies.. No. We are here on earth for a while. So, if a man decided to sell his property to build another man's property, that is his business. You want to hear something, Nigeria is still where she is because of this my car, my land, my house and my my my my mentality. Life is vanity. Go check out how foreigners donate to things of the church but you never hear them say it is the pastor or it is my money.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Did Jesus smile with the Pharisees? No, He didn't. You cannot expect me to smile with broods of vipers who take up the best places for themselves in the temple.

Let us examine even the epistles of Paul. Show me a place where whenever Paul was writing to a Church, he always mentioned a pastor or a single authority or shepard. The problem with your understanding of the[b] scripture is your lack of the Holy Spirit or a lack of trust in the Holy Spirit.
[/b]
The structure of the Early Church had elders. Christians were called the flock not Paul's flocks or Peter's flock. They were simply called The Flock. By calling these people followers of Adeboye, you are putting Adeboye in the place of Christ. Let me remind you that the flock know the voice of the Shepherd. Only gullible Christians call themselves followers of a common mortal like them. Even when the Bible mentioned overseers, it didn't try to call them shepherds and to insinuate that the flock belonged to them. It is wrong and unbiblical for an overseer to call the flock his followers. And just so you know, in the Bible, the elders were the overseers. Never in the Bible was a one-pastor church mentioned. When a single man in a body of Christ is becoming the centre of that body, Christ has been displaced there.
Good. Na ITK they kill people like you. Read 1 Thel 1: 6-8. Paul literelly called the thessalonian his followers. Problem Problem is you see followership as being a subject to the leader. It does not work like that in Christianity. Every one in the body of christ is a follower of christ to whom we a subject but by extension he chooses leaders which we are regarded as followers to. It is a single line and so there no misunderstanding. Read that scripture and gain understanding!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by omoelerin1: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Anion:
At times i wonder how some Christians reason. Those of u backing up Adeboye's stick by referring to Moses, Elijah and Elisha should shut up.
Remember that those prophets u refer to are Old testament prophets and are of Judaism. And u don't go with the old testament.
Are u not the ones that says boldly that old testament has passed away?
How come u people are supporting him now with Old testament and Judaism.
That's double standard and sheer hypocrisy.
My people open your eyes.

As from this day forward, you must not make reference to any old testament verse, especially when it comes to those prayer points that have to do with blessing, because God will not answer you. Has it not passed away?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Larriekay: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
toragema:

You quoted me wrongly.If you are too feeble or narrow mînded to understand what real men of God do,just stick to the status quo.Didnt Moses have a rod,and Elisha the coat of his master Elija which parted the sea in 2kings2:14,and in the new testament Act19:12the apron of paul is used to heal the sick.Grow up baby christians or jus shut up so that no one knows you are still taking milk and not chewing bones wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Larriekay: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jacksonville:

1 Thessalonians 5:21
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

The "wooden staff'' might look odd but it symbolises a mantle, not the old piece of clothing you might think of. It signifies the passing on of baton to the final racer to finish the course ...Its biblical.

2kings 2: 14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.

The mantle signifies the possession of authority n power. Not because it possesses power, of course not but it's source is of God, but because it weighs much meaning of post in the realms of the spirit.

After Elisha crossed the Jordan, the sons of the prophet saw him afar with Elijah's mantle and they bowed. They knew he had gotten power.

2kings 2:15 .And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.
awesome
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
Good. Na ITK they kill people like you. Read 1 Thel 1: 6-8. Paul literelly called the thessalonian his followers. Problem Problem is you see followership as being a subject to the leader. It does not work like that in Christianity. Every one in the body of christ is a follower of christ to whom we a subject but by extension he chooses leaders which we are regarded as followers to. It is a single line and so there no misunderstanding. Read that scripture and gain understanding!

Please, put the scripture here and let me see it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Please, put the scripture here and let me see it.
use you internet and read it... perhaps snap that part in your bible except your "ministry" has not read that part of the scripture.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
use you internet and read it... perhaps snap that part in your bible except your "ministry" has not read that part of the scripture.

I know the scripture, I just want you to put it here so I can use it to teach you to always read my posts very well before you comment on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.